美剧 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
There were a bunch of you coming out of coffins!
你们都是从棺材里爬出来的
Coffins?! What?!
棺材 什么
I found another one. So there's five?
我又找到一个 所以一共有五个吗
This is Kate. She's my wife,
这位是凯特 她是我的妻子
and she has been dead for over two years.
还有她已经去世两年多了
I want to sleep in my own bed.
我想睡自己的床
That's my friend. That's Sarah.
那是我朋友 莎拉
How long did you wait till you hooked up with her?
我走了多久你们才搞在一起
How long?
多久
We can't share you, James. I'm not gonna share you.
我们不能共享你 詹姆斯 我不会把你让出去的
Did you sleep with my husband? Your husband?
你和我丈夫上♥床♥了吗 你的丈夫
Get the fuck out of my car!
你快滚下我的车
Your eye's bleeding. He decomposed in front of me.
你的眼睛在流血 我眼睁睁看着他化成了灰
I told you, I can't go near the bridge. I can't leave Yoorana.
我跟你说过 我不能靠近那座桥 我不能离开尤拉那
What do you mean?! Fuck! Chris, it's true! Just stop!
你在说什么 去你丫的 天呐 我说的是真的 停车
You were buried outside the cemetery,
你被埋在公墓外面
which means you were either a suicide or a murderer.
也就是说你要么是自杀 要么你就是杀人犯
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
You will eventually remember who you are.
你总有一天会想起自己的身份
I know what I am.
我知道我是谁
What is he saying?
他在说什么
He said he is our father.
他说他是我们的父亲
He said Kalinda was his wife.
他说卡琳达是他妻子
You're the fruit of my loins. You're Fitzgeralds.
你们都是我的种 你们都是费兹杰罗家的人
I'll gut you like a fish.
我会毫不留情地宰了你
Paddy, he's a scumbag, but he's still family.
帕迪 他确实是个小人 但他仍旧是我们的家人啊
"The last will and testament of Patrick Michael Fitzgerald."
"这是帕特里克·迈克尔·费兹杰罗的最终遗嘱"
Vic? What happened? Just a bit of an accident.
维克 你怎么了 一点小事 不足挂齿
Dr McKellar has taken them somewhere.
麦凯勒医生把他们带走了
I need to find them. Yeah, I'm trying to find them, Vic.
我一定要找到他们 我知道 我在努力 维克
You need to leave this with me now.
现在让我来处理吧
I know about what you're doing with Noregard.
我知道你对诺尔加德做了什么
Has she told you why you're back?!
她告诉你你回来的原因了吗
If you want to know what happened when you died, use it.
如果你想知道你死后发生了什么 带上它
We have to return you, all of you.
我们要把你们送回去 全部
Let her go!
放开她
Don't! Step away!
不 快走开
Why?
为什么
Because that wasn't Vic.
因为那不是维克
You had no right to bring me back.
你无权带我回来
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Thought we'd lost her there for a minute.
她差点就死了
James, I did that search you wanted
詹姆斯 你要的调查搞定了
and... mate, you're not gonna believe this.
而且... 哥们儿 这简直难以置信
Dr Elishia McKellar is dead.
伊莱莎·麦凯勒医生去世了
She died at Epworth Hospital four years ago.
四年前她死于埃普沃思医院
James?
詹姆斯
We need you.
你快来
Yes.
好了
There we go.
擦身子吧
Just move her just like this.
像这样给她穿尿片
Yes.
很好
She's so calm.
她可真听话
Your wife's pretty amazing too.
你的妻子也很了不起
Is she? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Well, considering what she went through. Don't you think?
想想她遭的罪 难道你不佩服她吗
Yeah.
没错
And another one.
另一只小手
Now that she's clean and dressed...
现在她就香喷喷美滋滋的了
Yeah? let's get her fed, hm?
搞定了吗 给她喂奶吧
I'll do it.
我来就好
How're you doing?
你好些了吗
Yeah, I've just got a bit of a headache.
还好 就是头有点疼
Here we are.
宝宝来啦
Hello.
你好
Just remember to support her head, darl.
记得托着她的脖子 亲爱的
I'll get the bottle.
我去拿奶瓶
Now, your milk will come in soon, so you just have to be patient.
很快你就能分泌母乳 耐心等等就好
But when that happens, we can,
但当你能顺利喂奶时
um... well, we can send you lot home.
我们就要送你回家了
Already?
这么快吗
Well, if everything's fine, why not?
如果一切顺利的话 回家更好嘛
We need the beds.
床位也紧张
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Yeah, I'm just a bit foggy in the head.
没事 就是脑袋有点迷糊
You've been through a huge ordeal.
你可熬过了一个大难关呢
I don't really remember most of it.
我都记不清发生了什么事
What do you remember?
那你还记得什么
That when I opened my eyes, you were there.
当我一睁开眼 你就在我面前
Of course I was there.
我当然会陪在你身边
I was terrified I was gonna lose you.
我很怕会失去你
Well, you didn't.
我还在呢
I can't believe I'm a mother.
不敢相信我居然当妈了
It suits you.
你会是个好母亲的
Does it?
真的吗
Sarah, I've gotta go somewhere.
莎拉 我要先去处理点事
Just for a couple of hours.
过几个小时就回来
Okay?
好吗
There you go.
给
Yeah, you go. It's...
没事 你去吧 我...
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
挺好的
Are you? Yeah.
你呢 也挺好
Yeah.
都挺好
So, what happened?
怎么样了
We had a little girl.
我们生了个女儿
How's Sarah?
莎拉呢
It was tough going for her, but she's okay.
她遭了很大罪 但还好母女平安
Congratulations, James.
恭喜恭喜 詹姆斯
Someone's been through the whole place and trashed it,
有人来这捣乱 整个地方弄得乱七八糟
caravan, everything.
车子什么的 全毁了
Elishia's disappeared.
伊莱莎消失了
Elishia McKellar's dead.
伊莱莎·麦凯勒死了
What?!
什么
I mean she died, like all of you, and she came back.
我说她死了 像你们一样 死而复生了
When?
什么时候
Four years ago, in Melbourne.
四年前 在墨尔本
So, she knew about us from the beginning?
所以她从一开始就对我们了如指掌吗
I never fuckin' trusted her.
我一直就不信任她
What have you done with Vic?
你们怎么处理维克的尸体
We buried him in the bush.
我们把他埋在树林里
Show me?
带我看看
Come on.
走吧
It's just up here.
就在这边
Are you sure you're okay?
你没事吧
I killed a fellow officer, Kate.
我杀了跟我共事的警官 凯特
You saved our lives.
可你救了我们的命
I just don't understand why Vic wanted to kill you all.
我真想不通为什么维克想杀了你们所有人
I don't know.
我也不知道
Just here.
就在这
Bring her back!
拉她回来
What the fuck? Back, back, back, back.
怎么回事 后退 快回来 回来
Come on.
快点
We never got sick here before.
以前我们来这都不会这样的
Oh, God. What's going on?
我的天 到底怎么回事
I don't know, but we've gotta move.
我不知道 但我们还是快点走吧
We've gotta get closer to town.
我们得离镇子近点
Come on. You okay to get up?
走吧 你还能起身吗
美剧 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表