美剧 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
Everything that lives must die.
所有活物终要死去
And I exist to enforce that.
保证这点 即是我存在的意义
Are you OK? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
G'day, Beau.
嗨 博
Hi.
嗨
What's wrong? We need to get her to surgery.
怎么回事 她需要动手术
We lost her there for a minute.
她在一分钟前离世了
And you know what you need to do? Yeah.
你知道该做什么吗 嗯
Paddy!
帕迪
Paddy!
帕迪
We never got sick here before.
我们以前来这都没事
The effects of the original experiment are fading.
初次实验的效果在逐渐减弱
Which is why the boundary's shrinking.
所以边界也在收缩
I'm Owen, by the way.
对了 我叫欧文
Kate.
我是凯特
I like your style.
我喜欢你的风格
It's quite a story,
这个故事很不寻常
if you're ready to hear it.
你要做好心理准备
You think you can't help me but your body can.
你觉得你帮不了我 你的身体能帮到我
No! Aaaagh!
不要啊
Your fingers!
你的手指
They came back, like you said.
就像你说的 它们又长回来了
If you can do this, then you can bring Elishia back,
如果你能做到这个 你就能利用伊莱莎的研究成果
using her work.
让她活过来
You survived. That's excellent.
你活下来了 很好
You're in my debt now.
现在你欠我一笔人情了
Last time I came to this fence, I got sick.
上次来这片圈地时 我生病了
The experiment worked.
实验成功了
Didn't bring Elishia back, though.
但是伊莱莎没能复活
There's a land of the living and a land of the dead.
活人存于阳界 死人存于阴间
And the bridge is love,
阴阳两界 以爱为桥梁
the only survivor, the only meaning.
爱是仅有的幸存者 是唯一的意义
Mum?
妈
Sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉 我听不懂
Thank you.
谢谢
I sleepwalk sometimes, but usually with my nightie on.
我有时候会梦游 但通常都是穿着睡衣的
Is this China?
这里是中国吗
No, this is definitely Yoorana.
不对 这绝对是在尤拉那
Yoorana.
尤拉那
Yoorana.
尤拉那
My name's Belle.
我叫贝尔
Belle, um...
贝尔...
Belle Donohue.
贝尔·多诺霍
Belle...
贝尔...
... Dono... hoo.
... 多诺...霍
I've never come this far before.
我从没来过这么远的地方
I really have to go home.
我真的得回家了
What are you gonna do?
你准备做什么
Why don't you come with me?
跟我一起怎么样
Thank you.
谢谢
I really like Chinese food.
我特别喜欢中餐
Chicken chow mein, and sweet-and-sour pork.
鸡肉炒面 糖醋肉
But my absolute favourite's honey prawns.
但最喜欢的还是蜂蜜虾
Have you ever tried honey prawns?
你吃过蜂蜜虾吗
Look, I'm feeding her very small amounts,
听着 我只给她喂了一点点
but she's... she's still getting a lot of... A lot of reflux.
但是她还是吐得非常厉害
Well, do you sit her upright when you feed her?
喂奶的时候她坐直了吗
No, I'm hanging her upside down! Of course I sit her upright.
她当然坐直了 难道我还能倒挂着喂吗
Well, um, mixing formula and breastfeeding can be tricky...
好吧 配方奶粉和母乳混合喂养是很麻烦...
No, no, there's no breastfeeding.
不 没有母乳
She's never gonna be breastfed again, OK?
不会有母乳的 懂吗
Look, I just need you to tell me
听着 你只需要告诉我
which of these is best for treating reflux, OK?
喝哪种奶粉最不可能呕吐
Is it the Gold Natural Plus, is it the lactose-free,
黄金自然加 无乳糖奶
is it the Infant Organic or fuckin' goat's milk?
婴儿有机奶还是羊奶
Just tell me.
告诉我就好
Should we go in and rescue Jackie?
我们要不要进去帮帮杰克
Nuh. With those prices, let her have a dose of him.
不用 价格又不高 她很快就打发他了
Have you tried Sarah again?
联♥系♥上莎拉了吗
I've already left three messages.
我给她发了三条短♥信♥
She doesn't want to speak to me, Mike.
她不想和我说话
Yeah, it's postnatal depression.
嗯 产后抑郁症
Right. So you're a psychiatrist now, are you?
对 你现在是精神科医师了 对吧
She should be breastfeeding.
她应该母乳喂养的
Something's up.
太不对劲了
Going with goat's milk.
买♥♥的羊奶粉
Oh, yeah, excellent choice, mate.
选的真好 小子
Right, so, let's get this little poppet home for her nap.
好了 把小家伙带回家午睡吧
You know, once I woke up in a park,
我有次醒来的时候在公园
with ants all over my face.
脸上全是蚂蚁
Ants, like, in my mouth.
嘴里也有
It was horrible.
太恐怖了
What?
什么
Can you speak any English at all?
你一点英语都不会吗
You know, you shouldn't smoke. It's a disgusting habit.
你不应该抽烟的 很让人讨厌的习惯
Marijuana?
大♥麻♥
No.
不行
Sorry, you can't come to my house if you're a drug addict.
抱歉 如果你是瘾君子 那就不能去我家
What?
什么
You.
你
You know, that's just rude.
你很没礼貌
Sorry.
抱歉
I... am... sorry.
我... 很抱歉
Look, it's the old water wheel.
看 老式水轮
We used to come here with our fellowship.
我以前经常和朋友一起来这
Oi, you, come here.
你过来
New batch of celestials.
新一批的华工来了
All right, we'll get 'em settled.
好 我们会把他们安排好的
Now, no stealing, no whoring
听着 不能偷窃 不能嫖♥娼♥
and no working any of the white man's claim.
不能在白人的地里挖金
Yes, boss.
好的 老大
Well, tell 'em.
好了 告诉他们吧
That's it?
说完了
Right, if any of you want to find this...
好 如果谁想要找这个...
... then you're gonna need... to buy this.
那你们就必须... 买♥♥这个
It's a gold licence
淘金许可证
and it costs 30 shillings per month.
一个月三十先令
Right, you, you, come with me.
好 你们都跟我来
Hey.
嘿
No. Don't.
别 不要
Luke, don't! Luke, don't!
卢克 不要 卢克 不要
Don't, I'll fall!
别这样 我会摔下去的
"All you who labour and are heavy... "
"凡劳苦担重担的人..."
You pushed me.
你先推的我
No, I didn't! Mum! Mum, Luke's gonna fall!
我才没有 妈 妈 卢克要摔下去了
Belle Donohue, get down here right now,
贝尔·多诺霍 在你还没摔断脖子之前
before you break your neck.
马上下来
No, but it was Luke who pushed me!
不要 是卢克推的我
You're the oldest. Have some common sense.
你是姐姐 要有做姐姐的样子
Belle, why aren't you with the youth circle?
贝尔 你怎么不和同龄人一起玩
Seriously, young lady,
说真的 小姑娘
do you want to be placed under discipline again?
你是不是又欠管教了
Belle!
贝尔
What's wrong?
怎么了
I think I had one of my turns here at...
我好像在这个水轮上发晕了
at the wheel, and I fell.
然后掉了下来
You on two feet now.
你现在还好好的站在这
I know.
我知道
Hey, you can speak English.
嘿 你会说英语啊
I remember.
我记得
美剧 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表