Come here.
过来
Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
You scream again and I'll cut your throat.
你敢再叫 我就割破你的喉咙
You understand?
你听明白了吗
Do you understand!
听明白了吗
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Talk! Is anyone with you?
说话 有人和你一起吗
You talk!
说话
No-one.
没人
Where's your mother and father?
你父母在哪里
They're dead and buried.
他们已经长眠地下了
Who are you living with?
你和谁一起生活
Don't gawp at me, boy!
别盯着我看 小子
Who you living with?
你和谁一起生活
My sister and Joe Gargery.
我姐姐和乔·戈吉瑞
He a magistrate? A soldier?
他是治安官还是军人
What is this Joe Gargery?
那个乔·戈吉瑞是做什么的
He's a blacksmith!
他是个铁匠
A blacksmith.
铁匠
Is he close by?
他住在附近吗
Is he close by?
他住在附近吗
The marsh road.
在泥沼路上
A blacksmith.
铁匠
Do you know what a file is, boy?
你知道锉刀是什么吧 小子
This is what we're going to do.
现在给我听好了
You're going to run back to Joe Gargery's forge.
你赶回乔·戈吉瑞的铁匠铺
And you're going to steal me a file.
然后给我偷一把锉刀回来
I can't steal from Joe.
我不能偷乔的东西
You're going to steal me a file and bring it back here.
你去偷一把锉刀 然后送回来给我
And if you breathe one word, I'll know.
你敢向人说一个字 我都会一清二楚
Do you know how I'll know?
你猜我为什么会知道
Cos I've got a friend, watching you.
我有个朋友 监视着你
He's watching you now.
他现在就监视着你
His eyes are always on you. And he's a savage.
你逃不出他的眼睛 而且他很野蛮
And you think of betraying me and he'll get you,
如果你胆敢背叛我 就会被他抓住
he'll eat your tongue, your liver and your lights.
他会生吞你的舌 你的肝 你的肺
He'll eat your beatin' heart right in front of you.
他会当着你的面 吃掉你的心脏
Now, you go and fetch me that file and you bring it back here.
现在 你去给我弄把锉刀过来
Get. Get!
快去 快
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
I fell over.
摔了一跤
You're frozen. Get by the hearth.
你冻僵了 快去烤烤火
The state of you! Slarted in filth!
瞧你这鬼样子 脏成这德行
Like I've not enough to do!
还嫌我事不够多吗
It's only a bit o'mud.
就是沾了点泥巴嘛
Let him 'ave his warm.
先让他暖暖吧
He can warm himself working.
他认真干活自然就不会冷了
Unless you want me to do it all
难道你想让我把他的活儿也做了
and wear my fingers to the knuckle?
活活把我累死吗
Is that what you want, Mr Gargery?
你是希望那样吗 戈吉瑞先生
Your wife worn to nothing and at Christmas too?
让你的妻子累死累活一无所获 圣诞节也一样
No, Missus.
不是的 夫人
Coal! Now!
加煤 快点
And boots off before you come in my parlour!
还有 不脱鞋不准进屋
Best go, Pip.
躲远点吧 皮普
Before she gets rampageous.
免得她又大发雷霆
You are chilled to the bone, uncle.
你真是冻坏了 叔父
A hot gin and water is what you need.
我给你倒点水 再来点热的杜松子酒
What are you doing down there?
你在下面偷偷摸摸干什么
Get up and fetch the gin.
快把杜松子酒拿上来
I have some news, niece. Wonderful news.
我有好消息 侄女 大好消息
Who's died?
谁死了
Better than death.
比谁死了还好
This concerns Miss Havisham of Satis House!
事关萨提斯庄园的哈维辛小姐
Satis House.
萨提斯庄园
She wants a boy.
她想要个男孩
And you have one.
而你正好有一个
Where's that gin?
酒拿来了吗
Uncle Pumblechook!
帕博克叔父
I feel quite faint!
我头好晕
The room's spinning!
整个屋子都在转了
I didn't breathe a word! I... I swear!
我一个字也没说 我发誓
Come here!
过来
Come here!
给我过来
I didn't tell, I promise.
我什么也没说 我发誓
D'you get the file?
拿到锉刀了没有
The file, give us it.
锉刀 交出来
Go on!
滚开
It's a bit crumbled from being in my pocket.
我口袋里还剩了一块点心
D'you not want it?
你不要吗
I'll have it.
给我吧
What do they call you?
你叫什么名字
Philip Pirrip.
菲利普·皮瑞普
But I get Pip.
叫我皮普就行
Pip.
皮普
Aren't you going to save any for your friend?
你不留些给你的朋友吗
Nah, nah, he's not hungry.
不了 他不饿
He looks hungry.
他看上去饿坏了
You have to tell him I didn't breathe a word.
你得告诉他我没说出去
Who looks hungry?
谁看上去饿坏了
Your friend! The one with the scar.
你朋友 脸上带疤的那个
Where was he?
他在哪
He was waiting for me back yonder.
他刚才就在那边等我
You run off home now, Pip.
你快跑回家 皮普
Don't worry about him.
不要担心他
You run home, go on, fast... get!
你快跑回家 快走
Pip!
皮普
There'll be some sport this day.
最近几天会很不安宁
A man-hunt with guns.
那些带枪的人在搜寻犯人
Well, they mighter caught you. How'd you like that?
说不定就把你抓走了 害怕吗
Gun at your head? Bang!
用枪指着你的脑袋 砰
Should hang 'em all.
真该把他们都吊死
Hang 'em all like rabbits. Their legs kicking.
像兔子一样 两条腿乱蹬
Pip! Found 'im!
皮普 找到他了
Didn't you hear the cannon?
你没听到枪炮声吗
There's been an escape, there's convicts off the hulks!
有人越狱了 罪犯潜逃在外
You know not to go out when there's a cannon!
你知道枪炮声响了是不能出去的
Well, I... I lost my scarf.
可 我把围巾丢了
I... I... I wanted to find my scarf.
我想去找围巾
I'm sorry, Joe, I'm sorry for what I done.
对不起 乔 我不该随便乱跑
Pip, old son, it's only a scarf.
皮普 傻孩子 只是一条围巾而已
Scarves get lost.
丢了也没关系
Don't go crying over some old scarf.
不要为了一条破围巾哭了
Come on now. Let's get you home.
快走 我们回家吧
Good lad, Orlick.
好样的 奥立克
All right.
好了
Magwitch.
麦格威奇
Teach you to get us out on a day like this.
害我们在这种天气出来搜寻 给你点教训
Drag him out, drag him out.
把他拖上来 拖他上来
Did you see her yourself, Uncle?
你亲自见过她了吗 叔父
Not in person... she's a lady.
尚未面见 她毕竟是位淑女
But the message was from her.
但消息是从她那儿传出来的
As is the quality way.
那消息靠谱吗
I don't understand what Miss Havisham wants a boy for.
我不懂哈维辛小姐要一个男孩干什么
That's not for us to ask what a lady wants from a boy.
她要男孩干什么 不是我们该问的
She wants a boy
她想要个男孩
and dear Uncle Pumblechook has spoken for us!
而亲爱的帕博克叔父为我们说了话
My food not good enough for you?
我做的饭不好吃吗
It's Christmas, Missus.
今天是圣诞节 夫人
If you can't beat a boy at Christmas, when can you beat him?
如果圣诞节的时候不打孩子 什么时候打