美剧 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- 你们有没有灭火器 - 灭...
- Have you got a fire extinguisher? - A f...?
能扑灭大火的 我车里备着一个
For putting out fires. I've got one in the car,
但是我得找个更强力的家伙
but I may need something bigger.
有一哥们站在大街上 说是数到几就自焚
There's a fella round the corner reckoning to set fire to himself!
是的 我就是为此而来的 这个多少钱
Thank you, we're on top of that. How much for these?
墨镜挺帅的
Nice glasses.
他想去见上帝 那是他自己的选择
Well, he can send himself to paradise, that's his choice,
但是我不点头答应他就别想
but he's not taking my eyebrows with him.
什么 你以为我会纠结于你的所作所为
Oh, what, you think I give a toss about what you do?
你丫就是个渣 猪脑袋 畜生一个
You're just bloody scum, you're like pigs, like animals!
肇事人姓甚名谁
Do we know his name?
利亚姆·休斯 23岁 下岗待业 瘾君子
Liam Hughes. 23. Unemployed. Smackhead.
他为什么这么难过
What's he upset about?
- 因为前女友 - 前女友
- His ex. - His ex.
那姑娘三天前才跟他分手
She finished with him three days ago,
现在就跟他最好的兄弟上♥床♥了
now she's sleeping with his best bud.
有个高水平的谈判专家
We've got a high-ranking highly trained specialist expert
正从维科菲尔德赶来
police negotiator on his way over from Wakefield.
大概什么时候到
ETA?
应该是等不到了 小姑娘
Basically it's you and me, kid.
去那边让那两个小鬼闭嘴
Go and close down the comedy department.
史无前例 后继无人的人肉烧烤
The one and only... human barbecue!
你再敢靠近 我就自焚了
You come any closer and I'm setting meself off, all right!
到底怎么回事 利亚姆
What's happened, Liam?
我不管你干嘛拿着那个 笨蛋
I don't know why you've brought that, fool.
如果你一不小心引火烧身
If you accidentally fireball yourself...
- 我是故意的 - 相信我 烧的满身是泡
- There'll be no accident about it... - You're going to get foamed, and believe you me,
很难看的
it's not a good look.
小伙子 你怎么搞到这个地步的
How's it all come to this then, lad?
我丢人丢大发了
I've been humiliated.
怎么个丢人法
Humiliated?
- 我现在不想说这个 行不 - 好吧
- I don't want to talk about it all right? - OK.
你懂的 行动甚于言表
You know, actions speak louder than words.
那好 我就照直了说吧 利亚姆
OK. Can I just say this though, Liam?
你手上的打火机让我有点紧张
The lighter's making me nervous.
你喝的也不少了 摇摇晃晃的
You've had a lot to drink and you've got the shakes and you might
我知道你不想那样的 把东西放下吧
press it without intending to, and I'd like you to put it down.
滚远点吧你个笨女人
Leave me alone, you stupid bitch.
你很不爽 这我能理解
You're upset, I understand that.
我要说的是 你带着这么大火气...
The point I'm making is that with all these fumes...
坦白讲吧 我不知道你是怎么保持理智的
frankly, I don't know how you're staying conscious,
不管你愿不愿意 你随时都可以点了自己
you could go up any second, whether you intend to or not,
不过一旦你点着了 被烧的
and once you go up, you won't just go up
不是一小部分 而是整个身体
a bit, you'll go up a lot,
而且被烧真的很疼
and the other big thing to say is, it hurts.
点火之后 三秒钟内你就会惨叫着让我灭火
Three seconds in and you'll be screaming at me
不用七秒钟 你就会求我开枪给你个痛快了
to put you out, seven seconds in and you'll be begging me to shoot you.
NB9512小组
Control to Bravo. November. 9-5-1-2.
我给你派了个谈判专家 但是遇上堵车了
I've a negotiator on his way to you, but he's stuck in traffic.
谈判专家说重点就是不停的与肇事者谈话
He says the big thing is to keep the subject engaged in conversation.
好啊 这我用脚趾头都能想出来了
Yeah, I think we've got that covered.
我是凯瑟琳 47岁
I'm Catherine, by the way. I'm 47,
离异人士 跟一个姐妹住一起
I'm divorced, I live with my sister
她还处于毒瘾康复期 我有两个孩子 都大了
who's a recovering heroin addict. I have two grown-up children.
一个夭折了 另一个打死不理我
One dead, one who doesn't speak to me,
还有一个孙子 所以...
and a grandson. So...
为啥 为啥不理你
Why? Why doesn't he speak to you?
这就说来话长了 咱们还是说说你的事吧
It's complicated. Let's talk about you.
# 摩天大楼一座高高在上 #
There's a tower block overhead
# 你的所为仅为一己之利 #
All you've got's your benefits
# 而如今你堪堪难以为继 #
And you're barely scraping by
# 此城处处风雨连绵 #
In this trouble town
幸福谷 第一季第一集
# 所到之处尽是风雨 #
Troubles are found
# 深陷风雨变幻之城 #
Stuck in speed-bump city where
# 唯一堪称盼头之事 #
the only thing that's pretty
# 唯有思索逃离此地 #
Is the thought of getting out.
奈维森现在可以见你了 凯文
Nevison will see you now, Kevin.
太棒了 谢谢
Oh, terrific. Thank you.
- 凯文 - 奈维森
- Kevin. - Nevison.
- 什么事 - 没什么事 没事
- What's up? - Oh, nothing. Nothing's up.
也就是 我能不能...
As such. I... Can I...?
我能坐下吗
Can I sit...?
此次来 是为了梅利莎
The thing is... OK... Melissa.
- 梅利莎 - 我家大女儿
- Melissa. - My eldest.
我知道梅利莎是你大女儿 凯文
I know who Melissa is, Kevin.
这孩子才华横溢 聪明得很
She's very bright, she's very clever.
我们想让她上索尔特·赫布尔高中
We tried to get her in at Salter Hebble High,
但是这学校在我们下游区外
but it's outside the catchment area.
问题是 詹妮 这是詹妮的主意
The thing is... we, Jenny, it was Jenny's idea.
梅利莎已经通过了圣巴托罗缪的入学考试
She, Melissa, sat the entrance exam to St Bartholomew's.
他们录取了她 但是没给奖学金
They've offered her a place. But not a scholarship.
竞争太激烈了
There's a lot of competition.
我们家很想让她去那里读书 这是显而易见的
We'd like to be able to send her there, obviously,
问题就在于 我想升点工资
but the thing is... I'd need a pay rise.
要是不能去那里 她就只能去韦尔斯利了
If we can't send her there she'll have to go to Wellesley Hill,
那个学校 你懂的 也不算很差 但是...
which, you know... it does its best, but...
她要是能去圣巴托罗缪的话这次机不可失
This is a great opportunity for her at St Bartholomew's.
我给你的薪水也不少吧 凯文
I don't pay you peanuts, Kevin.
奈维森 的确不少了 我也清楚
No, Nevison, I know that.
学费多少
How much is it?
一年9,800
9,800 a year.
9,800 凯特利奥纳的学费是多少
9,800. What about Catriona?
八千
Catriona's eight.
尊夫人也清楚吧 两个孩子不能区别对待
Yeah, but she's not daft, is she? You can't send one and not the other.
嗯 那件事情我们已经讨论过了
Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
每年19,600 需要五年或者是七年
19,600 a year for five years, most likely seven.
比140,000也多不了多少
That's just shy of 140,000.
137,200
137,200.
韦尔斯利也不是什么垃圾学校 凯文
Wellesley Hill's not a bad school, Kevin.
我也没说它垃圾...
I'm not saying it is...
金子在哪里都会发光的 看看我
A clever kid will do well wherever they go. Look at me!
阁下的确是我们的好榜样
That's... you're a great example to all of us,
没错 奈维森
of course, Nevison. That's...
问题是我手下有115个长♥期♥员工 凯文
The thing is, I've got 115 permanent staff working here, Kevin.
我知道这里有多少人工作 奈维森
I know how many people work here, Nevison.
他们工资报账都是我做的
I do their wages.
要是他们都要求涨工资 让他们能把孩子
If they all asked for a rise so they could send their kids to
送到圣巴托罗缪去读书 我还怎么赚钱呀
St Bartholomew's I'd struggle to make a profit, wouldn't I?
我也不是说全都要你付
I didn't necessarily mean the whole amount...
我告诉你我会怎么做 凯文
I'll tell you what I'm going to do, Kevin.
我会考虑的
I'm going to think about it.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
你好
Hello.
我就知道能遇到你
I thought I might catch you.
你知道早上那个自焚的哥们的事吗
Do you know anything about this man that tried to set fire
知道啊 他没自焚
to himself this morning? Yes, he didn't.
我说错了 就是那个声称要自焚的
No, the one who was threatening to.
也就是一个小事件 马上就被社区警♥察♥解决了
An incident occurred and it was dealt with swiftly
动作神速 效率奇高
and efficiently by community police officers.
这不是让你念任务报告
It's not engaging copy.
事实真的没什么意思
It really wasn't that exciting.
- 你今晚有空吗 - 特利
- Are you doing anything this evening? - Telly.
你想不想跟我一起出去吃饭呀
You wouldn't like to go out for something to eat?
我就要失业了 我们都是
I'm losing my job. We all are.
咱们公报要关门大吉了
The Gazette's closing down.
怎么可能
You're kidding.
这家报纸都128年历史了 如今却...
128 years in print and now it's...
也不是关门 但是业务全部转到网络上了
Well, it's not closing down, it's all going online.
天啊 理查德 我很遗憾
God, Richard, I'm really sorry.
他们明天就要正式宣布了
美剧 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表