美剧 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
(奈特的餐厅酒吧 免费停车)
奈特 再给我来一杯
Hit me again, Nat.
嘿 伙计 我的眼睛在这里
Hey there, fella. My eyes are up here.
请慢用
Bottoms up.
大哥 这汤好喝吗
How's that soup there, boss?
可能已经凉了
It's probably cold.
至少这些牡蛎饼干还不错
Well, at least the oyster crackers are still shipshape.
那么 你老婆快死了
So, is the wife dying?
你说什么 -还是说她早死了
What? -Or did she pass away already?
所以你才在这儿喝闷酒
Is that what you're over here drinking at?
我只是想要静一静
I'm just after some peace and quiet.
这对你老婆来说可是好消息
Well, that's good news about the wife.
家庭 人类最宝贵的财富
Family. Man's top treasure.
你的房♥子没有被烧毁 对吧
Your house didn't burn down, did it?
听着 先生 我自己的问题已经够多了
Look, mister, I got enough problems of my own.
不需要你跑来 再给我制♥造♥更多问题 懂了吗
I don't need you coming in here and making up more for me, okay?
等等 明白了 我突然想到 你是个好人
Wait, I got it. It just hit me. You're just a good man.
你这辈子一直勤勤恳恳工作 就为了给家人提供应有的生活
You worked hard your whole life to give this family the life that they deserve,
导致了你正在被债务淹没
and it adds up to you're drowning in debt.
还给你带来所有最新 最大的 无用垃圾 还有溃疡 痔疮
And all the latest-greatest, useless junk. And your ulcer and hemorrhoids.
当然 没有胃灼热 就像你猛吸航♥空♥燃油 点燃一支雪茄
Of course, not heartburn, like you guzzled jet fuel and lit a cigar,
这使每晚躺下睡觉都变成一种折磨
makes laying down to sleep every night a torture.
但是谁还需要睡觉呢
But who needs sleep?
当他们把你做了30年的工作 给了某个漂浮的铁皮罐头
When they gave your job of 30 years to some floating tin can
连你的尊严也一起给出去 对吧
and your dignity along with it, right?
所以这并不意外 也不羞耻
So, it's no surprise, no shame.
但你却在这里做白日梦 幻想能逃离这一生
But you're over here daydreaming the getaway of a lifetime,
径直从最近的桥上跳下去自我了结
straight down, right off the nearest bridge.
我跟你说 你到现在还没揍我一拳
I'll tell you, the fact that you haven't slugged me yet,
这说明你心中还有足够的希望
it means that you've got enough hope left in you
愿意去听我说一个能救你一命的词
to hear the one word that is gonna save your life.
你经常挨揍吗
You get hit a lot?
只有在我说错的时候会 不过很久没发生过了
Well, every time I'm wrong. But it's been a while.
你忘了说我有个女儿
You left out the part I got a daughter
她不接我的电♥话♥
who don't pick up the phone when I call.
你有什么神奇的词能解决这个问题吗
You got a magic word that fixes that one?
首先 我想给你看样东西 好吧
First, I just wanna show you something, okay?
这是什么
What's that?
这玩意儿来自静海
That is from the Sea of Serenity.
它在我们上方三十九万公里处 位于月球的光亮面
It's 243,000 miles above us, on the bright side of the moon.
是我儿子给我选的 这可是我珍爱的宝贝
My son picked that out for me. That's my prized possession.
哇
Wow.
就是这个 你自己说出来了
Well, there you go. You said it yourself.
什么 -“哇”
What? -"Wow."
就是这个词 没有它 我们谁也活不下去
That's the one word none of us can live without.
我可以拍胸脯向你保证
And I will promise you this, hand on heart,
数百名幸福的人做担♥保♥ 你会说...
hundreds of happy folks to vouch. You'll be saying,
(光明面月球住♥宅♥ 就连你也可以在月球上生活)
“哇 我太喜欢住在月球上”
"Wow, I love living on the moon."
这又是一个我负担不起的东西 -你在哪儿看到价签了
That's another thing I can't afford. -Where'd you see a price tag?
先生 我不傻
I'm not stupid, mister.
不是傻 你只是被打倒 垂头丧气而已
No, you're just so beat down,
看到喜欢的东西 你会觉得它遥不可及
you see something you like, you think it's out of reach.
嘿 伙计 我的眼睛在这里
Hey there, fella. My eyes are up here.
这套是有游泳池的吗 还是... -我就住这个户♥型♥
Is this the one here with the pool? Or-- -That's the same model that I'm in.
这么说吧 这房♥子大到足以让你岳母来住
I'll tell you what, it's big enough that you can invite the mother-in-law
然后几天都见不到她
and not see her for days.
你就住这户♥型♥
You have that?
是的 我和家人们就住在C楼
Yep. Me and my family, right there in the C-Plex.
哇
Wow.
不如我把这个拿回家考虑一下
Why don't I take it home? I'll give it a think.
对 衡量一下优缺点嘛
Oh, right. The pros and cons.
完全正确
Exactly.
你知道谁会去衡量优缺点 像它一样的机器人才会
You know who does pros and cons? Hunks of metal like her.
所以它永远不会坠入爱河 高速飙车 繁衍后代
Which is why she'll never fall in love or drive too fast or have kids
或是做任何让生命有价值的疯狂事情
or do any of the crazy things that make life worth the price.
因此它每天都被困在同一天里
And it's why she's stuck in the same day, every day.
而像你我一样的傻瓜
While fools like me and you,
我们可以梦想一个更美好的明天
we get to dream on a better tomorrow.
该死 你笑了
Shit. You're smiling.
你知道吗 -老天爷啊 太扯了
You know that? -Jesus Christ. This is nuts.
重获健康是什么感觉 这一次别再让它溜走了
How's it feel to be back among the living? This time, don't let it slip away.
这是什么 -就是我们刚说的
What's that? -That's just what we said.
零首♥付♥ 每月150美金 签个名就是你的了
Zero down, 150 a month, and it's yours for a scribble.
嘿 如果明天醒来你改变主意了 我们就把这合同撕毁
Hey. You wake up tomorrow, you don't like it, we rip it right up.
但是其实吧 还有个隐藏条件
But, you know what? There is a catch, though.
你得答应我 你会打电♥话♥给女儿
You've got to promise me that you're gonna call your daughter.
告诉她生命转瞬即逝和你爱她
And you tell her life is too short and you love her.
还有就是她的房♥间准备好了
And her room is ready
如果她想飞上去 花点时间陪老爸的话
whenever she wants to fly up and spend some time with Dad.
好的
Okay.
朋友 早上好
Morning, friend.
嗨 邻居
Hello, neighbor.
祝你有灿烂 欢声笑语的一天
Have a bright, smiling day.
好了 亲爱的 今晚见
All right, honey. I'll see you tonight.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
你好啊 我是出来送微笑的
Hi, there. I'm out delivering smiles.
真是只好鸟
Such a nice bird.
我的下一站到了
Here's my next stop.
不好 你先过
Oops. After you.
你好啊 我是出来送微笑的
Hi, there. I'm out delivering smiles.
在座的各位都是梦想家 对吧
No one here is not a dreamer, am I right?
但在这样的世界里不必做梦 因为你们在这里可以拥有一切
Not in a world like this, where you can have it all.
(光明面月球住♥宅♥)
这就是我希望你和你的家人们 能拥有的生活
And that's what I want for you and your families.
醒来就能看到地球升起 只需从卧室的窗户看出去
You wake up to the earthrise out your bedroom window.
看到你妻子在她的月球花♥园♥里
Your wife out on her lunar garden.
看到你儿子在零重力棒球场上接飞球
Your boy shagging flies on the zero-G diamond.
这是你们都应得的梦想 拜托
That's the dream you all deserve. I mean, come on.
为什么富人和名人可以把我们的月球 全都据为己有 这不行 先生
Why should the rich and the famous get our moon all to themselves? No, sir.
光明面住♥宅♥
The Brightside,
就在这里 平常百姓 可以重新开始 休闲放松 退休
that's a place for real people to start fresh, unwind, retire.
更不用说 这是你的一笔资产 子孙们将会因此感激你
Not to mention, you own an asset your kids will be grateful for.
所以请花一点时间 只需要一点时间
So, please, take a minute. Just a minute.
坐下来和我们顶尖的销♥售♥人员聊聊
And sit down with our top-notch sales associates.
开始过更加美好的今天和明天
And start living your brighter tomorrow, today. All right?
(从今天就开始过更美好的明天)
好了 感谢听我演讲 谢谢
All right. Thanks for listening. Thank you.
杰克 观众反响很不错啊 干得好
Warm room, Jack. Nice work.
房♥子卖♥♥掉后 我会跟买♥♥家们握手握到抽筋
I'm gonna have cramping from all the closing shakes in here.
我觉得自己应该比大多数人 都更喜欢你的演讲
I think I may have enjoyed your speech the most of anyone.
很好 好了
Good. Okay.
埃德 你去和前面新来的父母聊聊
Ed, you take the new parents up front.
提醒他们生活有时还是很有趣的
Remind them life is still fun sometimes.
这钱好赚 天啊 孩子们好喜欢我
Easy money. God, how babies adore me.
赫博 你去和老人们聊聊 聊高尔夫...别提税的事
Herb, you take Granny and Gramps. Golf, golf, and no taxes.
收到 明白 遵命
Got it, got it, and got it.
没理由完不成交易
No excuses for not cleaning up in here.
我不费吹灰之力就能把交易搞定 好吗
I can close in here with multiple seeping cold sores, okay?
我将会有出色的销♥售♥业绩
And I'm going to have an excellent sales performance.
这话我好像刚说过 -嘿 各位
I think I just said that. -Hey, guys.
记住 我们不仅仅是在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Remember, we're not just selling.
也在改变生活 -改变生活
We're changing lives. -Changing lives.
明白了... -好了
Got it. Got it. -Done.
看到那边那位先生和他女儿了
You see that gentleman over there and his daughter?
他们准备好了 去帮他搞定
They're ready to go. Take care of him, okay?
升级 优♥惠♥ 我们所有的优♥惠♥
Upgrades, perks, everything we got.
通常这些我要征求总部的同意
Usually I run those by HQ.
雪儿 我们今晚会赚得盆满钵满
Oh, Shirl, we're gonna make them so much goddamn money tonight,
我们有能力成为好人
we can afford to be good people.
杰克比林斯先生 请看
Mr. Jack Billings, please.
该死 -怎么了
Damn it. -What?
美剧 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表