变性双面杀手
对 任务完成
Yep, job done.
没问题
No problem.
你就是台杀人机器 米娅
You're like a machine, Mia.
太他妈好使了
I fucking love it.
噢 这是给你的
Oh, er, this came for you.
不清楚谁寄来的
I don't know who it's from.
温迪
Wendy.
是谁?
Wendy?
我前女友
My ex.
那时我还是个...
When I used to be...
米娅?
Mia?
米娅 信里怎么说?
Mia, what is it?
她得了癌症
She's got cancer.
命不久矣
She's dying.
也不全是坏消息
That's not all, though.
我有个儿子
I've got a son.
什么?
What?
他都十一岁了
I've got an 11-year-old son.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼 米娅
Fucking hell, Mia.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
你从没提过你有过女朋友
You never mentioned you had a girlfriend.
我离开游乐场后遇到的她
I met her after I left the fairground.
我努力想有段正常的恋情
Tried to have a proper relationship.
装作一个正常人那样
Pretend I was something I wasn't.
她要我去看她
She wants me to go see her.
嗯
Hmmm.
你有何打算?
What you going to do?
没有
Nothing.
那是过去的生活
It's my old life.
不可同日而语
A different me.
- 你好 - 您好
- Hello. - Hello.
- 温迪在吗? - 找妈咪的?
- Is Wendy in? - Mummy?
是的
Mummy.
妈妈去天堂了
Mummy's walking with Jesus.
有事么?
Can I help you?
莱利...
Riley...
你哪位?
Who are you?
她是谁?
Who is it?
先进去 瑞安
Go back inside, Ryan.
我叫你进去!
I said go back inside!
你是谁?
Who are you?
- 你妈妈的老朋友 - 我妈死了
- An old friend of your mum's. - Mum's dead.
又怎么了?
What?
- 我能和瑞安说两句吗? - 干嘛
- Can I speak to Ryan, please? - Ryan, why?
只是和他说会儿话
I just want to speak with him.
没门 快走吧 你这人真怪
No way. Get lost, you weirdo.
我是瑞安的父亲
I'm Ryan's dad.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Fuck off.
不记得我了么莱利?
Don't you remember me, Riley?
一二三四 战个痛快
One, two, three, four, let's have a war!
- 她还没走 - 怪胎
- She's still there. - Creep!
怎么办?
What we gonna do?
那女人是谁?
Who's that woman?
过来坐下瑞安 有件事要告诉你
Sit down, Ryan, something I need to tell you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
妈妈说过你会来
Mum said you'd come.
真的么?
She did?
她在遗嘱中指定你做我们的监护人
She named you as our guardian in her Will.
所以...你以前是男的 现在是女的?
So... you were a man, but now you're a woman?
没错
Yeah.
- 所以你是同志? - 不是 直的
- So you're gay? - No. Straight.
不过是女儿心男儿身
But I'm a woman...trapped inside a man's body.
你母亲和我真心相爱
We loved each other, your mum and me.
非常幸福
We were happy.
要不是我变性了 我们肯定能长相厮守
If I wasn't a transsexual, I'm sure we'd still be together.
妈妈知道这事么?
Did Mum know?
她没和你提过瑞安?
And she never told you about Ryan?
就那封信里提到
Not until the letter.
可为什么呢?
But why?
- 你去哪? - 拿点东西
- Where you going? - To get some things.
不必了
You don't need to.
- 你母亲想让我待在这 - 可我们不想
- Your mum wanted me to be here. - Well, we don't want you here.
我们只想你签了这表格
We just need you to sign this form.
告诉社会福利院你会照顾我们...
Tell the Social you'll look after us...
他们想听什么就说什么
whatever they want to hear.
然后你就滚蛋吧
And then piss off.
- 可是 - 没什么可是
- But - But nothing.
这里不需要你 我们也不想让你留在这
We don't need you here,and we don't want you here.
你母亲显然不是这么想的
Your mum obviously thought otherwise.
- 别忘了喝茶 - 随便吧
- Don't be late for your tea. - Whatever.
喂 瑞安 把钱叫出来
Oi, Ryan. Pocket money now!
你去哪 瑞安?
Where you going, Ryan?
妈妈死后他一直睡那
He's slept there since Mum died.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
家
He's called Family.
好好听的名字
That's a nice name.
来吧 莉莉 该睡了
Come on, Lee. Bed.
晚安 上帝保佑 做个好梦
Night-night, God bless,sweet dreams.
晚安
Night.
我去游泳 帮我照看下莉奥妮好么?
Can you look after Leonie while I'm at swimming?
我要到城里见安迪
I'm meeting Andy in town.
- 我能照看他 - 你要去上学
- I can look after her. - You're going to school.
- 不能让米娅照看么? - 绝不
- Can't Mia look after her? - No way.
好吧 她跟我待在一起
Fine. She can stay with me.
那是妈妈的睡袍
That's Mum's dressing gown.
我知道 但抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我没换的衣服了
I don't have anything else.
能帮我个忙么?
Can you do me a favour?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
你能照看莉奥妮几小时吗?
Will you watch Leonie for a couple of hours?
行啊
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
哈喽 妈咪
Hello, Mummy.
'哈喽 妈咪'
'Hello, Mummy.'
'哈喽 妈咪'
'Hello, Mummy.'
没事吧莉奥妮?
Are you OK, Leonie?
上吧 上吧
Come on, come on.
- 喂 - "能过来么?"
- Hello? - "Can you come in?"
- 明天么? 没问题 - "好的"
- Tomorrow? No problem. - "Fine."
飞呀! 飞呀!
Whee! Whee!
你在做什么?
What you doing?
怪胎
Weirdo.
我不管你裆部还有没有那玩意儿
I don't know about the dick in your pants,
但肯定你脑子里肯定有
but you definitely have a dick in your brain.
你脑子被爆了吧
You're fucked in the head.
- 这他妈什么玩意儿? - 我怎么知道
- What the fuck is this? - Don't look at me.
- 那还有谁? - 反正不是我
- Who else could have done it? - Not me.
- 莱利... - 别和我说话
- Riley... - Don't speak to me.
是我
I did it.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么 莉奥妮!
What the fuck, Leonie!
这是你的睡袋吧? 就像瑞安那个
It's your sleeping bag, isn't it? Just like Ryan.
笑什么 白♥痴♥ 是你到处乱放
Don't laugh, Dickhead. You left 'em lying about.
是么? 你不也把脏兮兮的裤衩乱丢么
Yeah? Like you leave your mucky knickers lying about.
- 滚出去 - 怎么了?
- Get out. - What?
- 你不能赶我走 - 他妈快滚出去
- You can't kick me out. - Fucking get out.
没门...告诉他 利瓦伊
No way... Tell her, Levi.
我看你还是走的好
I think you better go.
莱利...
Riley...
你还在这做什么?
What you even doing here?
把表签了就滚