美剧 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
人♥质♥
第一季
第一集
12小时之前
左肺上叶发现一处恶性肿瘤
There is a non-malignant mass in the upper lobe of the left lung
马里兰大学医院
总统新闻发布会
需要切除
that needs to be resected.
这次手术将采用胸腔镜进行
I have elected to perform the procedure thoracoscopically
而不是传统的开胸手术
rather than employing a more traditional thoracotomy.
手术时间会因此增加一个小时
This will add an extra hour to the procedure,
但恢复时间也将因此大大减少
but it will significantly reduce the recovery time.
桑德斯医生 你为美国总统
Dr. Sanders! How does it feel to be responsible
主刀如此生死攸关的手术感受如何
for the life of the President of the United States?
他的性命和其他病人一样
His life is no more important than any of my patients'.
都极其珍贵
Which is to say, it's the most important thing in the world.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
桑德斯医生医术高超
I think I am in very capable hands.
总统先生 总统先生
Mr. President, Mr. President!
您真是个天才 先生
You're a genius, sir.
这下民众就不会再盯着医保问题不放了
This puts you way out front on health care,
您也不用受病患权益组织的攻击
makes you bulletproof for the Patients' Rights groups,
而且女性选民也会喜欢这个女医生
and women voters are gonna love this lady doctor.
很高兴你如此关心我的健康 昆廷
Glad to know you care so much about my health, Quentin.
华盛顿特区东南
人♥质♥挟持现场
趴下 别让我说第二次
Stay down! I'm not gonna tell you again!
-求求你放过我 -闭嘴
- Please! - Shut up!
老兄 我们该怎么办
Hey, man. What are we gonna do?
外头已经聚集一大批警力了
The cops are gatherin' an army out there!
只要我们手上有人♥质♥ 他们就不敢轻举妄动
They're not gonna make a move as long as we have the hostages.
瑞德曼 瞄准目标了吗
Redman, do you have your target?
瑞德曼 瞄准一个目标 确认
Redman, 2-1, affirmative.
听着 我就是说...
Look, all I'm saying...
趴下 闭嘴
Stay down! Shut up!
好 快行动
Right, let's go. Let's go!
谁下的指令
Who gave that order?
谁下令开枪的
Who gave the order to shoot?
是我
I did.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
负责此案的探员
The agent in charge now.
我刚准备
I was about to open
联♥系♥他们进行谈判
a line of communication to start negotiations.
谢谢 接下来交给我就行了
Thanks. I'll take it from here.
你们这群满口谎话的条子
You lying cop son-of-a-bitch!
我说过了 只要有一个警♥察♥想玩花样...
I told you if one single policeman tried something funny...
不再由警♥察♥负责了
The police are no longer in charge.
我是联调局特别探员邓肯·卡莱尔
I'm FBI Special Agent Duncan Carlisle
从现在开始
and from this point on,
这是你能活着走出那家银行
I am your last, best and only chance
最后 最好也是唯一的机会
of you walking out of that bank alive today.
我手上有13个人♥质♥
I have 13 hostages!
让我安全离开
I demand safe transport.
听着 先放了12名人♥质♥
I'll tell you what. Release a dozen hostages.
然后我们再来谈车的事 如何
And then we'll talk about your safe transport. How's that sound?
什么
What?
给你五分钟
You got five minutes.
锁定目标
Ready 2-1, tight on subject.
没事了 没事了 继续走
You're okay, you're okay, keep going!
你们安全了 往前走 别停下
You're safe now. Keep moving. Keep going.
我留了一个人♥质♥ 其余的都放了
That's all the hostages free except one.
我照你说的做了
I kept my end of the deal.
我的车在哪里
Where's my transport?
把车开过来
Pull it up.
好 我出来了
Okay. I'm coming out.
所有人退后 否则人♥质♥性命不保
Everybody stay back or this guy's a dead man.
来♥福♥枪♥听指令 锁定目标
Rifle, 2-1, in command.
站住别动
Hold it right there!
他开枪打错人了
He shot the wrong guy!
把面具摘掉
Take it off.
他和人♥质♥掉包了
He switched places with the hostage.
他的靴子和西装不配
Boots didn't match his suit.
光凭这点你就开枪了
You shot a man based on that.
要是你错了怎么办
What if you'd been wrong?
我没错
I wasn't.
我们科主任还在忿忿不平
My department chief is resentful.
他觉得白宫选择我
He thinks the White House only chose me
只因为我是个女人
because I'm a woman.
你们科主任缝在病人体内的海绵
Your department chief has sewn more sponges
比针线还多
into his patients than stitches.
他就会摆官腔 你才是真正的巨星
He's a bureaucrat! You are a rock star.
接受自己的高超医术吧 艾伦
Embrace your greatness, Ellen.
宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, honey, how are you?
精疲力尽
Uh, exhausted.
-很抱歉我没在现场 -没关系
- I'm sorry I couldn't be there. - Yeah, yeah, of course.
我理解的
I understand.
你知道要出♥售♥这栋霍斯曼大厦
You know how hard I've been working
有多不容易
on the sale of this Hausman building.
我知道 没事 我能理解
Yeah, I, I know, it's fine. I understand.
霍斯曼交易叫停
新闻发布会怎么样
So how was the press conference?
还行吧 也不用我说什么话
It was nothing, really. I mean, I barely had to speak...
我今天早点回家做晚饭吧
I was thinking I might come home early and make dinner tonight.
你知道我要教长曲棍球吧
Well, you know I'm coaching lacrosse?
那我等你回来
Oh... Well, I guess I'll see you after.
好的 我爱你
Okay, honey. I love you.
这次行动要迅速
This will be an in-and-out operation,
分工协作
fully compartmentalized.
之后24小时内的称呼全是数字暗号♥
I.D. by code number only for the next 24 hours.
我三 你四
I'm Three. You're Four.
我才四分吗
I'm a four?
你绝对是十分女神 所以这个称呼很巧妙
You're a ten, honey, that's why it's such a clever code name.
这次行动的负责人可靠吗
Do you trust this guy we're working for?
我用生命担♥保♥
With my life.
多勒莱斯 她今天怎样
Hey, Dolores. How's she doing today?
化疗很伤身体
The chemo's hard on your wife.
不过每次你来看过她之后
But she always looks a little more peaceful to me
她会平静很多
after your visits.
尼娜
Hi, Nina.
我向你保证 一切都会回到原来的样子
I promise you. Everything's gonna go back just the way it was.
看到图像了
Got picture.
目标出现了 快撤退
The target is on site. You have to move now.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
过来 怎么了呀
C'mere! Hey, you! What's going on?
好啦 我知道你想干什么
Okay, c'mon, I know what you want.
我知道你想干嘛
Yeah, I know what you want!
去吧 乖狗狗
Here we go, good boy.
摩根 你在家吗
Morgan? Are you home?
摩根
Morgan?
你好呀 今天过得如何
Oh. Hey. How was your day?
没你过得刺♥激♥
Not as exciting as yours.
-新闻发布会而已 -跟总统一起的好吗
- It was just a press conference. - With the President.
从边线切入传球 不错
Around the horn! That's it.
保持住 守住自己的位置
Keep it rotating! Stay in your position.
投得不错 好样的
There you go. Nice.
都听着
Everybody, listen up!
我在储物柜里发现了这个
I found this in one of the equipment lockers...
这是谁的
Does anybody know who it belongs to?
我来这里教你们又没钱拿
Look, I don't get paid to be here,
要是没人承认 我就去找校方
so either someone speaks up or I go to the school
然后整个队一起受罚
and the whole team gets punished.
是我的
It's mine.
是我们的
Ours.
是买♥♥啤酒的钱 我们为了办派对一起凑的
It's beer money. We took up a collection, for a party.
这些能买♥♥不少啤酒啊
美剧 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表