美剧 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
So what is a sattabical?
什么是Sattabical?
Sabbatical.
是sabbatical(带薪休假)
It's a sort of working holiday.
就是一种工作假期
Mickey knows these guys from way back.
Mickey很早之前就认识这些人
Never trust Australians. Tellin' ya, they're all descended from crooks.
告诉你 永远别相信澳洲人 他们都是骗子的后人
Benny and Mary are very talented grifters.
Benny和Mary精通骗术
What do they need Mickey for,then?
那他们还要Mikey干什么?
Because it takes someone special like Mickey
因为要把悉尼歌♥剧院卖♥♥掉
to pull off selling the Sydney Opera House.
需要Mickey这样的能人
Yeah,well,I'm tellin' ya now,I could do it.
我告诉你们 我也能办到
So,erm,you still got that mark in place,Albert?
呃 目标还能就位了吗 Albert?
No,Mickey thinks it's a lost cause.
不 Mickey 觉得这笔买♥♥卖♥♥没得成
Excuse me,Mickey is not here.
拜托 Mikey不在这儿
All right? Accept it.
接受这个事实吧!
It's too late,the mark is leaving for LA in ten hours.
太晚了 目标十小时后就要回洛杉矶了
Well,phone him. Danny,we're in a cinema.
那就给他打电♥话♥ Danny 我们在电影院呢
He won't hear it ringing. Just dial it out. Come on.
他又听不见铃♥声♥ 快点打
I'm going to the lobby. Goodbye.
我还是去大厅打 一会儿见
Get me some popcorn.
来点爆米花
And a drink.
再来点喝的
We brought you here to cheer you up. You haven't even watched any of it.
带你到这来就是为了让你振作点 可你看都不看
I-I've seen it.
我...我已经看过了
You got a puncture or something,mate?
伙计 你受什么刺♥激♥还是咋的?
Let's just get out of here.
我们走吧
I'm trying to enjoy the film here. Come on!
我在看电影呢! 走吧!
I don't want to ruin it for ya, but right at the very end,
我也不想毁了你的心情 可是影片结尾
all five of them get blown up in a boat.
五个人都在船上被炸死了
Danny! Sorry...
Danny! 对不起...
Look,we could have found another mark tomorrow.
咱们明天可以再找一个目标
I don't want another mark,I want this one.
我不要其它的目标 我就要这个
Why? Because Mickey said it was a lost cause? No.
为什么? 就因为Mikey说这个买♥♥卖♥♥没的成? 不
And I think we should sell him the Houses of Parliament.
我觉得我们应该把议会大楼卖♥♥给他
We don't even know who he is yet. Or Buckingham Palace.
我们到现在还不知道他是谁 或者卖♥♥给他白金汉宫
Danny! I can do big too,you know.
Danny! 你知道 我也能干大买♥♥卖♥♥
I am special. Yeah,I know you are.
我很特别 是 我们知道
Well?
怎么样?
OK,Albie,who's the mark?
Albie 目标是什么人?
Anthony Westley. He's a Texan.
Anthony Westley 他是德克萨斯人
Made a fortune in something called industrial fastenings,whatever the hell that is.
靠着搞工业扣件之类的东西发了家
And he sold his business eight years ago, netting a profit of nearly 30 million dollars.
8年前他卖♥♥掉了产业 得到了近3000万美元的收益
I like him already. I don't think you would.
我已经喜欢上他了 我不这么认为
He sold to property developers knowing they were going to close down his factory
他知道工厂被卖♥♥掉后 开♥发♥商就要关闭它
and put his people out of work.
然后让他的人都下岗
He's brash and single-minded and usually gets what he wants.
他的傲慢 做事的专注 让他总能得到自己想要的东西
He's obsessed with the movie business, specifically movie memorabilia.
他沉迷于电影业 尤其是电影纪念品
He recently bought Judy Garland's ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz
最近他买♥♥下了绿野仙踪里 Judy Garland的红宝石鞋
from a private collector for two million bucks.
从一个私人收藏者那 以2百万的价钱买♥♥下
Well,go on then. We'll wait here.
继续说 我们等着
Yeah,and don't be too long. Me stomach thinks me throat's been cut.
对 别说得太长 我快饿死了
So,who does he think you are? He thinks I'm a dealer
那么 他以为你是什么人吗? 他认为我是个商人
who specialises in finding items for collectors for a finder's fee.
靠收取劳务费 专门为收藏家寻找收藏品
Right,have you set anything up?
可否有什么安排吗?
I told him I had a contact for movie memorabilia - that's you.
我跟他说有人能帮忙买♥♥到电影纪念品 那个人就是你
Your name is Paul Garrett.
你的名字是Paul Garrett
All right,ready? All right.
行了 准备好了吗? 好了
You sure he won't go for Nelson's Column?
你确定他不想要纳尔逊纪念碑吗?
Look,you're not in competition with Mickey.
听着 你不是在跟Mickey较劲
You've got to focus. By the book.
你得集中精神 按规矩办事
We assess what the mark needs and that's what we use. Understand?
弄清楚目标想要什么 才是对咱们有用的 明白了吗
OK. All right.
明白 好了
I might mention it just in case.
我可能会提到纪念碑的事 以防万一
Howdy!
你可好啊
This is the,er,gentleman I mentioned to you,Paul Garrett.
这位是 呃 我之前提过的Paul Garrett
A pleasure to meet you,Mr Westley.
Westley先生 见到你很荣幸
Likewise.I'm sorry it's so late,
彼此彼此 很抱歉这么晚打扰你
but I knew you were flying back tomorrow
我知道你明天要飞回去
so I thought I'd take a chance and come by.
所以我就抓住机会拜访你一下
To tell you the truth,I'll be glad to get away from this damn rain.
说实话 我巴不得赶快离开这见鬼的雨天
So,er,James here tells me that you deal in Hollywood memorabilia.
呃 James说你是做好莱坞纪念品生意的
Yeah,that's right,yes.
是的 没错
Uh-huh. You guys like to have a drink?
啊哈 你们想喝点什么吗?
You're all right,thank you.
不用了 谢谢
You got anything that might interest me?
有没有什么我会感兴趣的东西?
Well,well,well,well,well.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Right now,we're looking at the Rosebud sleigh from Citizen Kane.
目前 我们看中"大民♥国♥"(电影) 里面的那张蔷薇床
I thought Spielberg had that.
我以为现在它在斯皮尔伯格手里
Yeah,yeah,but we've got a few interested parties and he's,um...
是的 不过有几个感兴趣的买♥♥主 他正在 呃...
looking at the offers,ain't he?
看出价如何 是吧?
He'll never sell.
他不可能卖♥♥
You got anything else?
还有其它的吗?
What about the original R2D2?
星球大战里的原版R2D2机器人怎样?
Don't take up much space,comes with the optional bleep.
不会占很大空间 同时可以自选声音
Old hat.
老套
The bike from ET?
ET里的自行车?
Lovely little basket on the front.
车前面有个可爱的小筐
Nah.
不行
Did you know,there's a lot of movies been shot in Trafalgar Square,
你知不知道很多电影 都是在特拉法加广场拍的
right underneath Nelson's Column...
就在纳尔逊纪念碑的下面...
I've got a better idea.
我有个好些的主意
Maybe you could kind of give him an idea of the things that you're looking for.
要不你来告诉他 你现在正在搜罗什么东西
Well...
这个...
I am building the biggest museum of Hollywood memorabilia anywhere in the world.
我正在筹建世界上 最大的好莱坞纪念品博物馆
And for me,it's old Hollywood.
对我来说 这就是老牌的好莱坞
Hollywood in its glory days,when being a star meant something.
当明星真正是大件事的 好莱坞辉煌时代
When L B Mayer was running MGM,
当L.B Mayer经营MGM电影公♥司♥时
Marilyn Monroe gave a generation a hard-on in Seven Year Itch,
玛丽莲-梦露在七年之痒时 依旧给整代人无限诱惑
Jimmy Cagney,"Top of the world,ma"
Jimmy Cagney的"站在世界之巅"
and Fred Astaire,
还有Fred Astaire(弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 歌♥舞之王)
walking on air.
漫步云端
Ah man,those were the days,all right.
是啊 那些光辉的岁月
OK,OK. What about Charlie Chaplin's bowler hat?
好吧 好吧 查理-卓别林的黑色礼帽怎么样?
I got three of those and two canes.
我搞到了其中的三顶 外加两根拐杖
Marilyn Monroe's shoes. Which ones?
玛丽莲梦露的鞋子 哪一双?
Any of them. I have lots.
随便一双 我有一堆
Well,thanks for coming by.
好了 谢谢你们的拜访
I really do appreciate it.
我非常感激
The creme de la creme,the big one.
宝贝中的宝贝 大件货
The most Hollywood Hollywood in the whole Hollywood thingyamy jigamy jig.
全好莱坞最好莱坞的东西
I didn't want to mention this until I knew we were talking big.
不做大买♥♥卖♥♥ 我是不会提起它的
I mean,this is something that's gonna put your museum on the map.
我要说的是 这个东西能让你的博物馆上地图
It's huge,bigger than that, more Hollywood than Hollywood.
重大无比 比好莱坞还要好莱坞
OK.
好吧
You ready for this? Yeah.
准备好了吗? 嗯
The Hollywood sign!
好莱坞标志! (洛杉矶著名地标 好莱坞Cahuenga山上那九个英文字母)
You did what?! Well,it just sort of slipped out.
你干了什么?! 呃 当时就脱口而出了
You can't steal the Hollywood sign.
你没法把好莱坞标志偷下来
Why? Don't you think people are gonna notice?
为什么? 你觉得人们看不出来吗?
50-foot letters on top of a bloody great hill.
字母有50英尺高 就立在那该死的山顶上
Look,gang. We shouldn't be talking like this.
听着伙计们 别这么说啊
Beaten before we start. We are grifters.
怎么能还没开始就认输 我们可是骗子
We should dream the impossible dream, win the unbeatable fight.
我们应该追求不可能实现的梦想 打赢无法取胜之仗
Defeat the undefeatable foe. Go boldly where no man has gone before.
打败不可一世的敌人 大胆去闯那无人涉足之地
I mean,any muppet can sell the Sydney Opera House,but this,
我的意思是 随便一个经人指导的 呆子都能把悉尼歌♥剧院卖♥♥出去
this is the Hollywood sign.
这可是好莱坞标志
This is history in the making.
是历史缔造的奇迹
This will make us legends. Yeah,yeah,
这会让我们成为传奇 是 是
but the mark's gonna be in LA when we're in London.
但目标将要转移到洛杉矶 而我们人在伦敦
As I just said,he's flying out there to meet our people.
就像我说的 他飞到那边去见我们的人
Which we don't have. So,if you've got a plan,
而我们在那边没啥人 所以 如果你有什么妙策的话
now would be a really good time to share it with us,yeah.
现在 是时候跟我们分享一下了
美剧 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表