美剧 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Danny呢?
Where's Danny?
不知道 上飞机后 就再没见过他
I don't know.He disappeared just after we took off.
他在那儿!
Here he is.
好的 今天过得很开心
Right,listen,it's been fun,hasn't it?
我会给你们打电♥话♥的 我保证过
All right and I'm going to call you just like I promised I said I would.
你的头怎么样了?
How's your head?
没大碍 我会告诉技术部
That's all right,I'll call engineering.I'll get that soap dispenser...
叫他们把给皂机弄低点 太危险了 可能会弄伤眼睛
moved down a little bit.It's dangerous,could have your eye out.
好了 该走了 亲一个!
Okay,got to go.Big kiss.
很好 走吧!
There it is,go on.
- 看够了没? - 哦 让我有点触景生情
- Finished? - Yeah,just having a flashback.
- Ash 弄辆车来 - 没问题
-Ash,get us a car. - Right.
那就是你消失的原因?
So that's where you disappeared to?
空姐们有点小麻烦 鸡毛蒜皮的小事而已
Well,there's something about trolley dollies.It must be all that makeup.
- 花了3个小时? - 哦 没有
- Three hours? - Oh,no.
后两个小时 我在驾驶飞机
No,the last two,I was flying the plane.
- 环境不错 - 随时可以开始
- Nice place. - Start as you mean to go on.
Mick?
Mick?
听着 我才不在乎他认识什么大臣
Look I don't care if he does know the Chancellor...
900万的价钱 没的商量 等一下 什么事?
the price is still nine million,non-negotiable.Hold.Yes?
预约名单上有点问题
There seems to be some confusion over the reservation.
- 没有您的名字 - Janet?
- There wasn't one. - Janet?
我今早打电♥话♥来确认过了
Well,I called this morning to confirm.
我想 只是出了个小纰漏
I'm sure it was just an oversight.
我们的前台小姐是新手
Our reservations clerk is new.
甚至有时候会忘了让客人刷♥卡♥
So new in fact,she forgot to swipe your credit card.
你是...?
And you are?
我是经理
I'm the manager.
- 哦 Nigel 是吧? - 是的
- Yes,Nigel? - Yes.
Nigel 我一会来处理 好吧
Nigel,I will see to it right away.
好的 不过如果我可以先....
Well,if I could just take it--
对不起 是的 我在听
Excuse me.Yes,I'm still here.
好的 价钱还是不变 请您稍等一下
Yes,and the price is still the same.Would you hold please?
很感谢您亲自来处理这件事情 我一会就来
Thank you for dealing with this matter personally,I will get right on it.
好的
Right.
- 打扰了 - 没问题
- Thank you. - No problem.
打起精神 开工了!
Okay,let's do what we do best.
飞天大盗 第2季第1集
S02E01 Gold Mine
恕我直言 你想说的是
Let me get this straight.What you're telling me is...
你打算从我这里拿走10万现金
you're going to take my 100,000 in cash...
去做你那无聊的股票生意
do your little share scam thing...
5天内 能还给我50万 是不是?
then bring me back half a million,in five days,is that right?
绝对没错 不过我们得快点
Guaranteed.But we'll have to be quick.
Crown Offshore一旦察觉到 我们控制了他们的股票
Crown Offshore find out that we've manipulated their stock...
我们就玩完了
we'll be dead in the water.
来吧 想想看 Howard
Come on,think about it,Howard.
起码5倍的利润 没有任何风险和麻烦
A guaranteed minimum return of 500%,no risk,no fuss.
- 好象很不可思议 - 没错!
- It sounds fantastic. - It is.
当你的竞争者发现 你在这上面赚了多少钱
Your competitors will be sick when they find out...
他们一定会被气死的
how much money you've made on the deal.
所以你打算让我加入?
And you're willing to let me in?
第一想到的就是你
First name on my list.
一次就拿回50万?
Half a mil,one hit.
- 没问题了? - 还有一个问题
- No questions asked. - I've got a question.
说吧
Shoot.
我的额头上写着"提款机"三个字吗?
Where on my forehead does it say cash dispenser?
- 这次我就不参与了 - 是吗?
- I'm not with you. - Really?
既然你还不知道出了什么问题 那么 让我来说清楚吧
Let me spell it out for you,as you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.
你告诉我有这么一件事
You tell me about this great deal you have.
有内应 获得无风险的利润等等
Guy on the inside,guaranteed returns,blah,blah,blah.
我给你1000块 你还我4000块 那时你也参与了
I give you a grand,you give me four back.You with me so far?
我会觉得这是可信的 所以 现在我拿到了3000块利润
I'll take that as a yes.So now I'm three grand up.
还是得谢谢你的
Thank you very much,by the way.
你少了3000块 但是你希望投入之后能有回报
You're three grand down,but you're hoping that's a good investment.
为什么?因为给了我3000块 就能够让我相信你 给你更多钱
Why?Because giving me three grand should convince me to give you more.
这个就是"引诱"
Let's call it bait.
你还好吗?你看起来有点沮丧 来点喝的?
You all right?You look a bit peaky.Can I get you a drink or something?
不用?好吧
No?So.
然后 我给你一大箱子的钱 当然都是现金
Now I give you a suitcase full of money,cash of course.
毕竟 我可以信任你了 是不是?
After all,I can trust you,can't I?
你曾经帮我赚到过钱
You've already made me money.
只是这次...
Only this time...
你消失了
you disappear.
简单 完美的计划
Simple.Imaginative.
绝对不会出差错
What could go wrong?
好吧 既然你这么说 交易取消
Okay,that's it.Deal's off.
显然你并不信任我
Clear you don't trust me.
那么我们就到此为止吧
I suggest we call it a day.
可是 我的钱已经带来了
But my money's here.
不用了 我已经找到其他感兴趣的人了
No,I'll find someone who appreciates what I'm offering.
我有兴趣 当然有兴趣 拿吧 拿走我的钱
I appreciate it,really I do.Please.Please take my money.
再来一次你那神奇的赚钱术
Do your magic thing one more time.
好吧 听着 你已经拿到3000块了
Okay,look,you're 3,000 to the good.
我们就当什么都没发生过
Let's just leave things as they are.
不 我不同意
No,let's not.
把这个交给警♥察♥
Give this to the police.
哦 不!
Oh,no.
这算哪门子的欢迎方式?
What kind of welcome's that?
谁让你们没付清帐单就消失了
The kind you get when you disappear without paying your tab.
还以为 你会很高兴见到我们的
We thought you'd be pleased to see us.
会计认为 没结清欠款前 不做你们的生意为妙
My accountant said I should bar you until you pay up.
- 你请会计了? - 是的
-You've got an accountant? - Yes.
所以 你们都被拒之门外了
So,you're all barred.
好吧 Eddie 如果你想那么做的话
Okay,Eddie,if that's the way you feel about it.
- 来最后一杯 行不行? - 为过去的时光
- How about one last drink? - For old times' sake.
好吧 就一杯!
Okay,one drink.
谢了 Eddie 拿过来吧
Cheers,Eddie,bring them over.
哦 别忘了记在帐上
And put them on our tab.
这里有个抽中乐透奖的
We got a lottery winner here.
如果你想玩1400万:1的游戏
If you beat the odds of fourteen million-to-one...
还是留着你的钱吧
you deserve to keep your money.
通信大亨获得大笔解聘费?
Telecommunications boss gets golden handshake.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂?
Hello?
Alice Alice Alice!
Alice,Alice,Alice!
天 当然 我当然记得你
God,yeah.Yeah,of course I remember.
是的 我也是 都快死了
Yeah,mine is,too,it's killing me.
我现在不能讲电♥话♥ 宝贝 因为 我正在...
I can't talk right now,sweetheart,'cause I'm,you know,I'm just about to....
剧院正在入场
I'm just about to go into theater.
是的 好的 我会给你回电♥话♥的 一定
Yeah,all right,I'll definitely call you back.Definitely.
好的 再见
All right,goodbye.
再见
Bye.
你真是个令人作呕的家伙 Danny
You're a very sick man,Danny.
羡慕我被美女围绕着?
Look at me,surrounded by angels.
好吧 最后一杯 喝完 你们就可以走了
All right,this is your last drink,then you're all barred.
你该改进下服务态度了 Edward
You really should work on your customer service,Edward.
- 真是每况愈下 - 那些付了帐的客人才有好脸色看
- You're almost there. - I save that for paying customers.
我想你们都听说Harry的事了吧
I suppose you've heard about Harry.
- 谁? - Harry Holmes 跟你们一样的 是不是?
- Who? - Harry Holmes,one of your lot,ain't he?
- 老一代的骗术专家 - 是的 他是最厉害的之一
- Old-time grifter. - Yeah,he's one of the best.
怎么会这样 Harry?
What happened,Harry.
好象几年前 他被人骗走了3万
Seems he was taken for 30,000 a few years back.
他记下了手法
He remembered the sequence.
所以 他让你相信他上当了 然后再把你告发了?
So he took you for the convincer,and then turned you in?
- 花了多少钱? - 3000
- How much? - 3,000.
对了 这我就不明白了
This is what I don't get,right.
为什么他不直接拿了这3000块 然后 放你走就是了
Why didn't he just pocket your three grand and,you know,let you walk away?
他喜欢这么干 知道吧
He loved it,you know?
炫耀他自己有多聪明
Telling me how clever he was.
把我们所有的对话都录音 然后全部作为证据
Taped every conversation we had,then made a full statement.
美剧 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表