美剧 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
他说他喜欢低地国家 但是
He tells me that he's fond of the low countries,
他那土豆一样的手指总是睡不醒
but, uh, his old potato finger
去不了那里
is always too sleep-eyed to go there.
哦 不 孩子
Oh, no, the baby!
来人 来人啊
Help! Help!
爱丽丝 我在这儿
Alice, Alice, I am here.
有我呢
I am here with you.
使劲喊吧 喊出来
Scream the sky down if you need to.
我来了 我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
玛丽亚 帮我 快来帮我
Maria, help me! Help me.
弗吉尼亚 1620年
塞拉斯 去拿点吃的
Silas, fetch some wood.
我们今晚就睡在这儿
We'll sleep the night here.
查克罗
Chacrow.
明天
明天 你来见我 明天
你给沙罗家生了个儿子
Oh, you have yourself a sharrow boy.
我的孩子们
我回家来了
我的孩子们
主人不在 他暂时也回不来
The master in't here. And neither will he be.
即便他在 我也不会开门
Nor if he was would I open the door...
虽然门是开着的
If it weren't already open.
默西 去跟我丈夫说
Mercy? You may tell my husband
他可以和我一起吃早饭
that he might join me for breakfast.
他已经出去了 夫人 去钓鱼了
He's gone, ma'am, fishing, ma'am,
我还没太醒
before I so much as woke.
他就和佩斯林医生出去了
With doctor priestly, ma'am.
钓鱼
Fishing.
是卡斯特尔先生
It's master castell.
詹姆斯敦
第二季 第一集
来吧
Come on.
都听我说 小伙子们
I'm telling you, lads.
说公♥司♥能公平对待我们
If the company treats us settlers fairly,
那我还是花孔雀呢
then I'm a pigeon's cock.
你对公♥司♥
Do you find fault with the company's
有意见 鲁特
business, Rutter?
我可能说错话了 雷德维克元帅
If I slander, Marshall redwick, sir,
不过这不是我自己的错
is no fault of me own, sir.
我只会喝多了乱说话
I talk vomit.
我的话都是自己跑出来的 先生
Me words have a mind of their own. Sir.
公♥司♥的来信
Is the news from the company
全是祝贺吧 总督
all congratulations, governor?
烟草交易旺盛
Tobacco trade thriving,
与印第安人和女人们和平共处
peace with the Indians and wives.
让殖民地滩涂牛仔的形象
Surely our mission is to be garlanded
彻底改头换面 就这功劳
for making a king's colony
也该给我们带花环了
out of mud and cowmen.
你看他们
Look at 'em.
我们带他们来的时候 他们还是
We brought 'em here as slave labor.
奴隶劳工 现在都成了自♥由♥人
They move among us as free men.
上帝不会允许我们
God would not allow us
让人带着枷锁受洗 元帅
to keep a man baptized in chains, Marshall.
啊 克里斯托弗 你回来了
Ah, Christopher, you are returned?
塞缪尔呢
But where is Samuel?
回来了
Returned?
看看詹姆斯敦多火
Look at how jamestown fares.
这个月我都数了九艘船了
I counted 9 ships alone this month.
你们不是去钓鱼了吗
Returned from your fishing expedition.
是主人说的 夫人
The master told me so, ma'am,
我还没起来的时候
as I laid my head down on my pillow.
我很确定 真的 是钓鱼
I'm certain of it, truly. Fishing.
哦 夫人
Oh! Ma'am!
杰西琳
Jocelyn!
走
Come on.
不知道是不是印第安人
A man might wonder if it was the Indians
杀了塞缪尔·卡斯特尔
killed Samuel castell.
书♥记♥官淹死了
The recorder drowned.
他不是第一个低估了那条河的人
He in't the first man to misjudge the river.
那些野蛮人
The savages pretend
表面和我们交善
to be at peace with us but
但我们越发展
all the while we expand,
他们就越痛恨
they detest our every footstep.
书♥记♥官先生对他们很友好
Sir, the recorder was a friend.
很多时候都是帮他们说话的
He spoke most often on their behalf.
他们都知道
They knew that.
你最近买♥♥了不少兽皮啊 沙罗
You have brought in a lot of hides of late, sharrow.
哦 所以我们才在这里 对吧
Oh, this is why we're here, in't it?
只有不断交易才有钱赚
To make no end of coin by the merry dance of trade.
全镇都忙着
The men who make profit in this town
倒卖♥♥丝绸挣钱
want to rustle themselves in silk,
你却还每天
but you look more like a barbarian
像个野蛮人一样 沙罗
every day, sharrow.
印第安人只信任
If the Indians see what they know,
他们了解的人
they trust it.
信任就是财富
Trust is good for trade.
别和他们走得太近 沙罗
Be careful you don't grow too friendly with 'em, sharrow.
我们可能会猜疑你的身份
We might wonder whose side you're on.
塞拉斯·沙罗 你在这儿啊
Silas sharrow. There you are, man.
赶紧回家吧
Get yourself home to your wife.
你老婆在等你呢 还有你的孩子
She's waiting for you... with your child!
是男孩吗
Is it a boy?
不是 是雕龙画凤的五彩柱
No, it's a painted maypole.
快回家去吧 你这个大傻帽
Get yourself home, you big lub!
爱丽丝还好吧
Is Alice well?
她会好的
She will be.
你拿的是什么 派德罗
What do you have there, Pedro?
是诗歌♥ 总督
Poesy, governor.
我要把它们还给卡斯特尔书♥记♥官
I was returning them to recorder castell.
怎么会在你这里
Why do you possess them?
他在教我
He was teaching me.
“弗吉尼亚由我修复
"Virginia's purpose we repair,
每人各得其份
"each man shall have his rightful share,
房♥子花♥园♥土地处处
"a house and garden plot receive,
我们祈祷沐浴福分
"we pray the blessed so achieve,
漂泊草莽不再无助
"men once vagrants Grant so well,
贪念病态永逝不复”
no want and no conditions ill."
你都能认字了
You can read that?
还没有 先生 不过很快就会了
Not yet, sir. Soon.
苦命的卡斯特尔先生教我的
I learnt it from poor master castell's mouth.
他告诉我 书中自有黄金屋
He told me there is beauty in these words...
书中自有颜如玉
And promises.
我送你回去吧
I should get you back to your master.
要不你主人要猜疑你去哪儿了
He'll be wondering where you are.
亲爱的杰西琳 我不能看你
Dear Jocelyn, I could not bear
不♥穿♥丧服就上船
the thought of you going abroad without mourning dress.
黑色
Black.
要穿多长时间
How long will i--
为表示我对主人的忠心
To show my devotion to the master,
我整整一年
I shall wear nothing but black
都会穿黑色
for the whole year.
寡妇的一生很短 杰西琳
A widow's life is short, Jocelyn.
一个没有头的女人
It is not possible for a woman
是没办法再生活在这里的
to remain here unheaded.
没有头
Unheaded.
我丈夫死了
My husband has died, and it seems as though
就像是我的头被砍了
my head has been cut off.
没有丈夫的女人
Without a husband, a woman simply has
在弗吉尼亚就没有位置
no position in Virginia.
那我只能给自己找个位置了
Then I do believe that I must make a place for myself.
你什么时候才能长教训 马辛杰
When will you learn, massinger,
光靠打并不能让他们好好效忠
That beatings are not the best way to master them?
对这个家伙 打就是唯一的办法
Well, with this one, it's the only way.
美剧 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表