美剧 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要:这个孩子是英国的血脉
This blood is English blood.
每一代新人都是我们在这片国土上的拓展
Each new generation will bring endless expansion across this country.
你夺走了我们的土地 我们的血统
You take our land, our bloodlines.
我们是什么样的朋友
What kind of friends are we?
我不属于任何人 不受任何人限制
I will not be owned, possessed,
或者被婚姻束缚
confined or determined by wedlock.
土地归我并从收成中获利
I would own the land and the profit from its yield,
你会成为我的秘密合伙人
and you will be my secret partner.
总督判定补偿卡斯特尔遗孀
It is the judgement of our governor to compensate the widow Castell
特赐予她曾属马辛杰先生的全部土地
by the granting of all lands that belonged to Master Massinger.
她的权力和地位都一天比一天高了
Every week she grows in strength and position.
那我们必须把她拽下来
Then we must cut her down.
放把火
A fire.
给寡妇来到自己身为土地主人的
What a splendid spectacle to welcome
这个世界 多好的欢迎仪式啊
the widow into the world of being a landlord.
奇克部落告诉我
I was told by the Chickahominy,
塞拉斯·沙罗给帕蒙基提供了信息
Silas Sharrow gives information to the Pamunkey.
他们会把这场火归罪于你们
They'll blame you for this,
他们知道你们帮过土著人 快走
know you aided the naturals. Go.
你必须忘掉我 爱丽丝
You must forget about me, Alice.
一切都毁了
Everything is broken.
塞拉斯·沙罗...
Silas Sharrow...
我们会告诉他
塞拉斯·沙罗现在是我们的一员
谢谢你 兄弟
让我们感谢熊
让我们表示感谢
你在这里干什么
我没有恶意 塞拉斯
他叫库库蓬乌伊
看 像这样
Here, like this.
我以为我永远不会知道真正的美丽
I believed I would never know true beauty...
直到我把目光投向我的小弗吉尼亚
..till I set my eyes on my own Virginia.
谢谢你
Thank you!
詹姆斯·雷德 你带来了什么消息
What news have you brought, James Read?
爱丽丝 没有你的消息
There ain't no news for you, Alice.
我没有问你
I'm not asking you.
我知道你不会对我撒谎 詹姆斯
I know you will not lie to me, James.
我看见塞拉斯了
I saw Silas.
他怎么样
How is he?
他现在是帕蒙基人了 爱丽丝
He is Pamunkey now, Alice.
但你确实带来了一个信息
But you did bring a message.
他想见见亨利
He wants to meet with Henry.
我要去
I'll go.
他没要说带你去
He didn't ask to bring you.
你能阻止我去找几个月没见的丈夫吗
Would you stop me going to the husband I've not seen for months?
我想如果他看到你 他会很痛苦
Suppose the sight of you is a torment to him,
你想过吗
did you think of that?
我要他回来
I want him back.
塞拉斯向土著人透露了英国秘密
Silas gave English secrets to the naturals.
如果他来这里 他们会割断他的喉咙
If he comes here, they'll cut his throat.
爱丽丝,你从来不向所做的事低头吗
Don't you ever bow to what's done, Alice?
不 从不
No. Never.
詹姆斯敦
第三季 第一集
亲爱的克里斯托弗
Dear Christopher,
看到你回来是多么的珍贵 你有吗
what a treasure it is to see you returned. Do you have it?
啊 杰西琳... 我错过了你光荣的自我追求
Ah, Jocelyn... I have missed your glorious self-seeking.
是的 我带了你要的东西
Yes, I have brought what you asked for.
经过如此艰苦的旅程 你不想安慰我吗
Don't you want to comfort me after such an arduous journey?
你不想知道我的消息吗 当然 当然
Don't you want to know my news? Of course...of course.
英格兰寒冷 债务缠身 我要结婚了
England is raw-cold, oppressed with debts, and I am to marry.
在我不在的时候 莱蒂丝已经长成了一个女人
In the time I was away, Lettice has grown into a woman. Oh.
莱蒂丝会来这里住吗
And will Lettice come to live here?
或者我可能会回到英国
Or I might return to England.
尚待决定 莱蒂丝 莱蒂丝
It is yet to be decided. Lettice, Lettice...
小奇迹饶了你的心 克里斯托弗
The little Wonderling spared your heart, Christopher.
小心 别被自己的舞步绊倒
Be careful you do not trip over your own giddy step.
有没有一个凡人更违背自然
Was ever a mortal more contrary to nature?
先生 克雷伯特里少爷的背弯了
Master Crabtree has a bent back, sir.
这只不过是人类的痛苦
It is no more than human affliction.
你的勇气去哪儿了 女人
Where's your courage gone, woman?
如果你让这一刻过去 不让他和塞拉斯说话
If you let this moment pass, and not ask him to speak to Silas,
然后你该放弃他了
then...it's time you gave him up for good.
怎么
How...
我现在不是站在河边吗
Wasn't I this minute standing by the river?
我怎么回家了
How is it I'm home?
他经常认为自己又回来了
He often thinks he's been away and back again.
我嫁给了一个头骨下有灰尘的男人
I'm married to a man with dust beneath his skull.
爱丽丝 你必须找到让亨利带你去的理由
Alice, you must find a reason for Henry to take you with him.
过去几年我们从土著人手上夺取的土地中
Of the territories we took from the naturals over the past years,
Arrohattoc, Quiyoughcohannock,
Nansemond, Paspahegh and Warraskoyack,
那些新的土地将由公♥司♥授予...
those newly taken will be granted by the company...
是我们总督的真心把他们分开吗
Will it be our governor's true heart that parcels them out?
没有人会卖♥♥给你 沙罗
None will be sold to you, Sharrow.
我们还不如把土地还给帕蒙基
We may as well give the land back to the Pamunkey as do that.
卡斯特尔夫人 你不能打断议员会议
Mistress Costello, you cannot interrupt the Burgesses.
先生 我不是来捣乱的 我是来加入的
Sir, I'm not here to disrupt. I'm here to join you.
我是一个地主 一个正在工作的繁荣的农民
I am a landowner, a working, prospering farmer,
因为每个人都在这里
as each man is here.
哈 风车
Ha. A windmill.
我只希望有一个女人来告诉你
I simply wish that a woman came and showed you
泄漏的水壶是什么样的进步
leaking kettles what progress truly looks like.
寡妇 如果你坚持留下来 我们就离开
Widow, if you insist on remaining then we shall leave.
在香水的气味下是不可能进行治理的
It is not possible to conduct governance under the whiff of perfume.
伊伦杜 伊伦杜 跟我说话
当我睡觉时 我有这样的
When I sleep I have such...
夜间幻象
..night visions.
我梦见我找到了一把钥匙
I dreamt I found a key,
然后当我醒来时
and then when I woke...
这只是巧合 玛丽亚
It is no more than coincidence, Maria.
你必须抛开这种魔鬼般的想法
You must put aside such devil-touched thinking.
你现在是基♥督♥徒了
You are Christian now.
我不知道怎么做
I do not know how,
但我相信这是你在詹姆斯敦家的钥匙
but I believe it is the key to your house in Jamestown.
玛丽亚 来帮帮丢了鞋的人吧
Maria, come help a man that has lost his shoe, eh?
耶德利夫人
Lady Yeardley,
我在睡梦中看到总督一手拿着斧头
I saw in my sleep the Governor with an axe held in one hand,
另一只手提着一个人头
and a human head held in the other.
我梦见田野自己照料自己
I dreamt that the fields tended themselves,
我们整天坐在阴凉处喝酒 大笑
as we sat in the shade and drank and laughed all day long.
夫人 我的祖先把这个带给我
Madame, my ancestors bring
是为了警告我 即将发生的事情
this to me to warn me of what is coming.
这种事不可能是真的
Such things cannot be true.
嘘 玛丽亚 嘘 你听到了吗
Hush, Maria, hush! Do you hear me?
试试看 看看是不是真的
Try it. See if it is true.
哦 闻起来很甜
它会把鹿吸引到我们身边
我们的天职是将土著人
It is our bounden duty to deliver
从永恒的诅咒中解救出来
the naturals from eternal damnation
使他们了解上帝的真理
by bringing them to God's truth.
但我们发现塞拉斯·沙罗
But we have found that Silas Sharrow
把自己变成了异教♥徒♥ 生活得像野兽一样
has made a heathen of himself and lives like a beast.
亨利 有你弟弟的消息吗
Henry, any word of your brother?
你不需要我来帮助你这些 温和的先生们
You don't need me to assist you gentle sirs,
因为你有自己的告密者
since you have your own informers.
你自己的孩子会很快接受洗礼吗
And will your own child soon be baptized?
秘♥书♥长♥ 我非常欢迎你对我的孩子的爱
Your affection for my baby is most welcome, Secretary.
但我不需要你的催促带她去教堂
But I don't need your prodding to take her to church.
沙罗 你有办法给帕蒙基传递信息
Sharrow, you have means of passing a message to the Pamunkey.
让你的兄弟知道
Let your brother know that since
既然他妨碍了我们的基♥督♥教目标
he stands in the way of our Christian purpose,
我就把他的头钉在钉子上
I will have his head on a spike.
我希望莱蒂丝能来弗吉尼亚
My hope is for Lettice to come to Virginia.
谢谢
Thank you...
别动
Stop!
默西
美剧 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表