美剧 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
南加州 2017年综合格斗年度最佳教练
搏击王国 第三季第一集
UFC终极格斗锦标赛
火人节 美国一个名为Black Rock City, LLC的组织发起的反传统狂欢节
先生
Sir.
先生 醒醒
Sir, wake up.
先生 你好
Sir, hello?
先生 请你醒醒
Sir, I need you to wake up.
先生
Sir!
你♥他♥妈♥醒醒
Wake the fuck up!
先生 早上好啊
Sir, how you doing this morning?
叫什么名字
What's your name?
先生 你有驾驶证吗
Sir, do you have a driver's license?
身份证件之类的
Identification?
库林纳
Kulina.
先生 驾驶证给我们看看
Sir, we need to see a driver's license.
你们能不能小点声啊
Yeah. You guys can fucking tone it down a bit, you know?
他有枪 给我趴下
Gun! Gun! Get the fuck on the ground!
- 别动 - 我有资格
- Do not fucking move! - I have the right!
- 我有 - 别他妈动
- I got a... - Do not fucking move!
我有持枪许可
I got a fucking permit for the gun!
- 埃尔维·库林纳- 闭嘴
- Alvey Kulina. - Shut up.
我是警队教官 钱包里有证件
I fucking train you guys. Look in my wallet.
不让你说话就把嘴闭上
Do not speak unless I ask you to.
- 我负责训练你们 - 闭嘴
- I train you guys. - Shut up!
史蒂夫·瓦尔迪兹中尉能给我证明
Lieutenant Steve Valdez will vouch for me... vouch for me.
天呐 你快把我胳膊拧断了
Jesus. You're breaking my fucking arm.
我勒个去
Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥快把胳膊拧断了
You're fucking breaking my arm, yo.
各单位注意
Any available units,
400街区威尼斯大道一酒吧门前
in the 400 block of Venice Boulevard,
发生枪击事件 请立刻响应 凶手为白人男性
please respond to shots fired outside the bar. White male...
好的 好的
It's okay! It's okay!
没事 没问题 非常感谢
No. No problem. Thank you very much.
他没事 扶他起来
He's good. Get him up.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, sir.
你们下手够黑的
You guys are fucking rough.
先生 以后请不要
Sir, in the future, we can't
在沙滩上睡觉了好吗
have you sleeping on the beach, all right?
不好意思 您的枪
Sorry about the gun.
- 你也知道 这很危险 - 没关系
- You know, it's dangerous. - It's all right.
你们要不来训练馆转转
Why don't you guys come down to the gym? I'll give you a...
我给你点免费课程 怎么样
give you some training for free, yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you. Yeah.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
好好休息
Feel better.
谢谢二位
Thank you, gentlemen.
祝你们一天愉快
Hey, have a good day, all right?
祝你愉快 先生
Have a good one, sir.
你要这个吗
You want this?
好吧
All right.
要这个吗
Want this?
不要 好吧
No? Okay.
让我抱抱
There you go.
好了 不哭了
All right. Okay.
真乖
All right.
路上真难走
It is rough out there.
- 拉塞尔吧 - 没错
- Russell. - That's right.
琳赛 我是杰伊·库林纳 抱歉我迟到了
Lindsay. Jay Kulina. So sorry I'm late.
惠蒂尔的路况真要命
I was way the hell out in Whittier.
但愿你们俩没有等太久
Hope you guys weren't here too long.
半个小时吧
Half an hour.
真是太抱歉了 不过现在买♥♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的人
I really do apologize, but the market is...
真的是特别的多 这你们肯定知道
It's white-hot right now, as I'm sure you know.
我简直要被工作拉扯得四份五裂
Getting drawn and quartered like a French heretic.
我可不是在抱怨啊
Not that I'm complaining.
你们也甭埋怨了 来看看♥房♥♥子
And neither should you guys. Look at this, huh?
杰伊 这不是我们要的房♥子
Jay, this isn't what we talked about.
好吧 在做经纪人的时候我也想了很多
Well, I think a lot of times in real estate,
我觉得关键在于对期望值的管理
it's about managing expectations.
这套房♥子还没有人看过
Now, this is the first time this house has been shown.
你们是第一个
This is the first showing.
如果你们喜欢 今天就能签个初步协议了
So, if you like it, we should write up an offer today.
感觉这房♥子太垃圾了
It's kind of a dump.
好吧
Well...
房♥子虽破
Or... it's the worst house
地段上佳
on the best street.
房♥地♥产♥的价值应该这么衡量
And that's real estate.
那是专业人士才会看重的部分
That's what the pros are really after.
只有冤大头才买♥♥那种 拎包入住的房♥子
You know, suckers... Only suckers buy turnkey.
你们肯定不是冤大头 来吧 进去瞅瞅
And you're no sucker. Come on. Let's take a peek.
哦 非常抱歉
Oh, my apologies.
呃 这里面不应该有租客的
Whew. Uh, tenants were not supposed to be here.
这个问题我绝对会解决的
And, uh, I'm definitely gonna straighten this out.
要不你们先去厨房♥看看
Why don't you take a look at the kitchen?
记住 美人在骨不在皮
And remember, this is about good bones, right?
这些都是装♥修♥而已
This is cosmetic,
刷刷漆打扫一下就可以
just a paint-and-vacuum sort of...
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?!
早上好 安迪
Good morning, uh... Andy?
我是杰伊·库林纳 康韦尔地♥产♥公♥司♥的
Jay Kulina, Cornwell Properties.
今天早上跟你通过电♥话♥
We spoke earlier this morning.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
这不是你的房♥子 你只是租客而已
Not your house. You are a tenant.
根据你的租♥房♥♥合同 在我们来看♥房♥♥之前
And per your lease agreement, you are supposed to vacate
你就应该已经离开这里了
when we are showing the house.
我管你什么合同
I don't give a shit.
此外 在我们向客户展示这套房♥子的时候
Furthermore, you are to leave the house in an orderly manner
你应该有礼貌地离开这里
on days that we are showing the property.
你能把我怎么样 嗯
What are you gonna do about it, huh?
这是加州 蠢蛋 租客们受保护的
California, dickhead. Renters got rights.
你能怎么滴
You can't do shit.
我说错了吗
Or am I, uh, wrong about that?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
你的确受保护
You have rights.
好 那就别侵害我的权利 赶紧滚出去
Well, then, quit violating them and get the fuck out.
快滚 滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out. Get the fuck out of my house!
他们走了
They go?
妈的
Fuck.
和其他的工作没两样
It's a job like any other, man.
就是变换身位 出拳 狠狠击打
I'm just here to work a shift, punch in, whip his ass,
打赢了回家 喝瓶啤酒 睡个好觉
punch out, go home, have a beer, get a good night's sleep.
和日常工作没区别
All in a day's work.
并不带什么恶意 只是
No malice, just, uh...
安德森是个好人
You know, Anderson's a good dude.
不过他今晚会非常非常难过
He's just gonna have a very, very bad night,
但是 这跟是不是讨厌对方没有关系
but it's, uh... it's not about hate.
我性格不是这样的
That's not my nature.
认识我的人会告诉你们
People in my life will tell you
我这个人是非常和善的那种
I'm... I'm... I'm the nicest guy in the world.
我相信 上帝是仁慈的
I believe in a... in a kind and merciful God,
如果你带着善意去工作的话
and I believe that if you operate from a place of love,
好事就会发生
good things will happen.
今年的确是很好 四连胜
Yeah, it's been a great year... four in a row,
都是前两回合结束战斗
nothing past the second round.
但是
Um, but it is...
这是我最后一次为野兽之王出战了
t is my last fight with King Beast Promotions.
合约到期了
Contract's up.
我觉得自己是个不错的战士
I feel like I've been a good soldier.
也打出了一个品牌
I've built the brand.
美剧 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表