美剧 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
打他 打倒他
Fuck him up! Fuck this motherfucker up!
这狗♥娘♥养♥的 加油 我们走
He's a bitch! Come on! Let's go!
加油 很不错
Come on! Tastes great! Less filling!
加油 加油 加油
Come on! Let's go! Come on!
干掉那家伙
Murder this pudgy motherfucker!
迈克加油
Come on, Mac!
加油 加油 加油
Come on! Let's go! Come on!
把手举起来 把手举起来
Keep those hands up. Keep those hands up.
- 干的漂亮 - 对 打倒他 迈克
- There you go. - This is it! Fuck him up, Mac!
打倒他 迈克
Fuck him up Mac!
你很差劲
You suck!
嘿 来吧
Hey, yo. Come on.
深呼吸 宝贝 深呼吸
Deep breaths, baby. Deep breaths.
拱手 迈克
Come with that overhand right, Mac.
把那个贱♥人♥打倒 迈克
Beat this motherfucker down, Mac!
干掉这个死肥婆
This fat motherfucker!
很好 嘿
All right, hey!
第一回合打得不错
Nice first round!
看起来不错 绝对新手
Looking good... Light and fresh.
感觉怎样?
How you feeling?
很糟糕 超级难受
Terrible. Fucking terrible.
我要告诉你 你看起来很好
Well, I'll tell you this much... You look great.
给他喝水 奈特
Water him down, Nate.
嘿 你得听着
Hey, you got to listen to something.
我要你现在听我说 现在看着我
I need you to hear me now. I need you to look at me.
我得让你明白一件事
I need you to understand one thing.
看着我 迈克他妈的看着我的眼睛
Look at me, Mac, right in the fucking eyes right now.
- 女人不喜欢失败者 - 什么?
- Pussy hates a loser. - What?
女人不喜欢失败者
Pussy hates a loser.
女人不喜欢失败者
Pussy hates a loser.
- 好 - 女人不喜欢什么?
- Okay. - What does pussy hate?
女人不喜欢失败者 - 好的
- Pussy hates a loser. - Okay.
我们在这个垃圾场打拳
We're fighting in the junkyard for a reason,
因为你就是垃圾场的一条疯狗
'cause you a junkyard dog!
加油 迈克
Come on, Mac!
你个超级大混♥蛋♥
You're a bull master motherfucker!
干掉这孩子
Fuck this boy!
小丁丁
加油
Come on.
他不喜欢它 他爱它
He don't like it! He loves it!
迈克加油 加油 迈克
Mac, come on! Come on, Mac!
- 噢 操蛋的 - 噢
- Oh, shit! - Oh-ho-ho!
- 放开我 - 这才是我哥们
- Get off me! - That's my boy!
这才是我哥们
That's my boy!
很抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry you had to see this.
迈克你♥妈♥的♥
Mac, you motherfucker!
杰伊 别弄他了
Jay, stop fucking him.
杰伊 别弄他了
Jay, get the fuck off me!
你干嘛这样
Why are you doing this?
搏击王国 第二季 第一集
蓝 红 蓝 三角 橙
Blue, red, blue, triangle, orange.
很好 伙计 随便打吧
All right, bud. Anything you want.
真的 可以随便打
Yeah? Anything I want?
对
Yeah.
就是这意思了
That's what I'm talking about.
漂亮
Nice!
我想弄这么支枪没什么错吧
Is it wrong that I want to fuck this gun?
你要是不这么做才错了
It would be wrong if you didn't.
短枪管 最好的武器装备 扳机灵敏度极高
Short barrel, primary weapon system rifle with trigger work.
改良弹夹 三叉型消焰器
Modified stock, triad flash suppressor,
全息光学瞄准 维京枪绳
eotech sights, and a viking sling.
我不知道你说的些什么 但是这枪我要了
I don't know what the fuck you said, but I will take it.
- 它很适合你 伙计 - 是的
- It looks good on you, bud. - Yeah, man.
- 我想要这个 - 没问题
- I want the sig. - All right.
还有 呃
And, uh...
来三把这个
Give me this gen 3.
十七发子弹的弹夹?
17-round mags, yeah?
可以 当然了
Yeah, goddamn right.
他妈的 加州人
Fuck you, California.
谢了 哥们
My man.
一共五千五百美金
Do all three for $5,500.
五千二百美金 我喜欢
$5,200. I like that.
五千五 伙计
$5,500, buddy.
你就知道钱
You're all about the money.
晚上有场硬仗 哈?
Big fight tonight, huh?
瑞恩的第一场卫冕战
Ryan's first title defense.
是的 对杰伊来说也是
Yeah. Big for Jay, too.
他们怎么样?
How they looking?
瑞恩很好
Ryan looks great.
杰伊弄了个傻不拉几的发型
Jay's got a stupid fucking haircut,
但是他看起来还不错
but he looks good.
实力相当
It'll be a good matchup,
我们拭目以待吧
so we'll see how it goes.
- 来张票吗? - 是的
- Want a ticket? - Yeah, man.
- 我可以带我老婆来吗? - 可以
- Any way I can bring my wife? - Yeah.
我会留两张票在售票处
I'll leave a couple tickets at will call.
太好了 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
- 走好 - 五千五百美金
- Good to go. - $5,500!
你应该把他们搬到我卡车上
You should be taking that to my truck.
喂?
Hello?
我很好 加罗
I'm lovely, Garo.
这么早打电♥话♥有什么事
Why are you calling me so early?
什么? 不
What? No.
我不想听这个
I'm not listening to this.
不 你知道这很扯淡
No, 'cause you know it's bullshit.
你知道什么 操♥你♥妈♥ 晚上见
You know what? Fuck you. I'll see you tonight.
哟
Yo!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?!
我还得上门来请你?
I got to come collect you at the door?!
你这个小贱♥货♥
You dirty little debutante, you.
嗯?
Hmm?
你搞什么?
You make a puppy work?
这里发生什么事了
What the hell happened here?
称重后的鸡肉 兄弟
The chicken after the weigh-in, bro.
嗯?
Huh?
称重后的鸡肉
The chicken after the weigh-in.
- 我听了你的 我吐了 伙计
- I heard you. - I puked, man.
我吐了终于不吐了
I puked, and I stopped that,
可我到现在都一直拉肚子
but I can't stop shitting now.
我失眠了 我想今晚我去不了了
I got no sleep. I don't think I can go tonight.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
一个冠军就因为拉稀不能打拳了
The champ does not pull out of a fight over a few juicy poops.
老兄 我现在死人一个了 杰伊
Dude, I'm dead, Jay.
得了吧 兄弟 你死不了的
Come on, dude. You're not fucking dead.
你还活着 你还有很重要的事要做
You're alive. You've got vitals.
我带你去体育馆
I'm getting you to the gym.
迈克会让你恢复过来的 孩子
Mac's gonna nurse you back to health, boy.
迈克昨晚打的怎么样了?
How did Mac's fight go?
很精彩 兄弟 他赢了
Beautiful, dude. He won.
我的意思说 像两头海象在打拳
I mean, it was a walrus fight,
但这是第一次
but it was primo.
我都感觉很性奋
I was legitimately fucking aroused.
硬的想公牛一样
Hard as a fucking ox.
来吧
Come on.
加油 加油 加油
Up, up, up, up, boom!
- 我们去逛一圈吧 - 好
- Let's cruise. - Yeah.
噢 我要告诉你点事
Oh, I got to tell you something, man.
我讨厌这个房♥子
I hate this fucking house.
毕竟不要钱 老兄
Free is free, dude.
在哪儿发生的?
Where did it happen?
- 凯斯的妈妈? - 对
- Keith's mom? - Yeah.
美剧 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表