露西
Lucy!
我...
I'm...
对不起
so sorry.
- 你去哪了 - 散步
- Where you been? - Walking.
我肯定 这是他给你的
He gave you that, I don't doubt.
你能再走慢点吗
Could you walk any slower?
- 太热了 - 是啊
- It's hot. - It is.
洗这些东西才叫热... 还要晾干
It's hot scrubbing this lot... and mangling it.
好吧 我来晾衣服
All right, I'll hang it out.
皮普 你来帮我
Pip, you can help me.
我在帮爸爸
I'm working with Dad.
你好
Hello.
是光场农场吗
Is this Lightfields Farm?
我们搬到这个村庄和简姑妈一起住
We've come to stay with my Aunt Jane in the village.
她说你们需要帮手
She says you need help.
她知道吗
Does she know?
我告诉她的 是的 我们需要
I told her. Yes, we do.
我不知道怎么干农活 但是我学得快
Well, I don't know farming but I learn fast.
尽我所能
Do my bit for victory.
- 我叫伊芙- 谢谢你的到来
- I'm Eve. -Thanks for coming.
很高兴有你帮忙 我是玛莎
We're glad to have you. I'm Martha.
我丈夫 费伍德先生
My husband Mr. Felwood.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我们的儿子 皮普
Our son Pip.
你好 皮普
Hello, Pip.
你十岁还是十一岁
Are you 10 or 11?
- 九岁 - 九岁 不会吧
- Nine. - Nine? No.
那是汤姆他给我们干活
That's Tom, who works for us.
还有我们的女儿露西
And our daughter Lucy.
- 你好 - 要我帮忙晾衣服吗
- Hello. - Shall I help you hang that out?
不用 别毁了你的衣服
No, don't spoil your clothes.
露西会帮你找些衣服换
Lucy'll find you some things to change into.
光场农场
Lightfields Farm...
1975年
我们到了
We're here.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
- 挺好的 - 这是禁用词汇
- Yeah, nice. - The forbidden word.
我不是你的学生 妈妈
I'm not one of your pupils, Mum.
好吧...
All right...
- 安静 - 是的 很适合写作
- quiet? - Yeah, perfect for writing.
无人打扰
No distractions.
海滩离这里只有一英里远
The beach is only a mile away.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你之前来过这里吗
Have you been here before?
没有
I don't think so.
我和我的姑妈住在村庄里
We stayed with my aunt in the village.
但是 我什么都不记得了
But I can't really remember any of it.
我才八岁 好了 准备好了吗
I was only eight. Right, ready?
- 不要这么担忧 - 我没有
- Don't look so worried! - I wasn't.
只待六周而已 我们又不长住
It's only six weeks. It's not like we're here for ever.
看起来这里好久没住人了
Don't think anyone's lived here for ages.
房♥主就想让它自生自灭了
The owner's only just started letting it.
他说这里曾被占住过
He said there were squatters here once
但是他们被吓跑了
but they got scared off.
怎么吓跑的
Scared off? How?
不知道
Dunno.
我猜 是被诉讼威胁的
Threatened with legal action, I guess.
去吧 宝贝 选间屋子
Go on, sweetheart. Choose a room.
这里太诡异了
It's creepy in here.
天啊
My God!
没事 是只鸟而已
It's all right, it's just a bird.
我们惊到它了
We're scaring it.
我不选这间屋子 好吗
I'm not having this room, OK?
来吧 我们试着把它放走
Come on. We'll try and set it free.
光场宾馆 有房♥
2012年
您现在收听的是萨福克之声 我是哈里·德夫林
You're listening to Suffolk Sounds with me, Harry Devlin.
果汁和麦片随便拿
Help yourselves to juice and cereal.
一切就绪
All good.
- 他们睡得好吗 - 他们说睡得好
- They sleep well? - They said they did.
没错 但真是这样吗
Yeah, but did they?
- 你觉得他们在说谎吗 - 他们是出于礼貌
- You think they're lying? - People are polite.
我想我们可以弄些小卡片
I thought we could get some little cards
- 搞个意见箱 - 巴里...
- a suggestion box. - Barry...
"蛋太老" "床太软"
"Eggs too hard". "Beds too runny".
不 我们想要你的抱怨
No, we want your complaints.
你要烤焦那个培根吗
Are you cremating that bacon?
很完美 脆脆的
It's perfect. Crispy.
好了... 盘子热好了
Right... Plates nice and warm.
差点了
Nearly there.
- 奶奶 - 什么事 卢基
- Granny? - Yes, Lukey?
爸爸来了吗
Is Dad coming?
是的 他可能耽搁了一下
Yes, he's probably got held up.
- 是啊 我想是被车堵了 - 可能是
- Yeah, stuck in some bad traffic, I think. - Yeah, maybe he is.
好吧
Ok.
更有可能是被床堵住了
Held up lying in bed, more like.
他做的很好了 开车过来要好远的
He's doing well. He's got further to drive out here.
卢克的妈妈没了并不是他的错
It's not his fault Luke's mum's not around.
是他的错 他是个傻蛋
It's his fault, he's a prat.
你还好吗 朋友
Are you all right, mate?
该死 他没听见我说的吧
Shit, he didn't hear me.
去追他吧 我来摆盘
Go after him. I'll finish the plates.
这些尼龙长袜哪买♥♥的
Those nylons?
- 礼物 - 谁送的
- Present. - Who from?
一个士兵
Soldier.
我在会堂认识了他
I met him at the Lyceum.
- 在伊普斯维奇吗 - 伊普斯维奇
- In Ipswich? - Ipswich?!
在伦敦
In London.
1944年 德国V-2型火箭袭击伦敦
妈妈担心V型火箭 所以我们来这里了
Mum's afraid of the V rockets, so we've come here.
我 她 还有我妹妹
Me, her and my little sister.
你多少岁了
How old are you?
- 猜猜 - 十九岁吗
- Guess. - 19?
十八 你呢
18. You?
刚满十七
17. Just.
你头发很漂亮
You've got nice hair.
我心上人也这么说
That's what my sweetheart says.
你心上人
Your sweetheart?
你们有没有那样过
Have you done it?
不要着急 孩子
No rush, kid.
你呢
Have you?
什么是傻蛋
What's a prat?
傻蛋
A prat?
是啊 你这么称呼我爸爸的
Yeah, what you called my dad.
这个啊...
Well...
我说这个 意思是...
When I use it, it means...
一个有趣的人... 一个能让人愉悦的人
a funny guy... someone entertaining, yeah?
听着 我和其他人
Look, it doesn't matter
怎么说你♥爸♥爸 都不要紧
what I or anyone else says about your dad.
他爱你
He loves you.
你也爱他 就这样而已
And you love him. End of story.
- 好吗 - 好
- ok? - ok.
- 你爱你♥爸♥爸吗 - 当然了
- Do you love your dad? - Yeah. Course I do.
他会跟我们住多久啊
How long's he staying with us?
遵照医嘱的话... 至少一个月吧
At least a month... under doctor's orders.
是他们嘱咐他的吗 那他不想来吗
They've ordered him? Doesn't he want to come?
当然想啊 不过 你知道的 他更喜欢自己家
Yeah, yeah, but, you know, he likes his own home.
- 但这里以前也是他家啊 - 是啊
- But this was his home. - Yeah.
他像你这么大的时候... 就离开这里了
He hasn't been here... since he was about your age.
他跟你一样 也是独生子
And he was an only child, just like you.
所以你们可以互相陪伴
So you can keep each other company.
好吗
Yeah?