美剧 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
唇唇欲动
『第一季 第一集』
好 看我
Yeah. Eyes to me.
就这样 非常好
Yeah, that's good.
你来美国多久了
So, how long have you been in the States?
两年
Two years.
-怎么想来这儿的 -那时候觉得搬来不错
- Why do you move here? - Seemed like a good idea at the time.
眼睛继续看我
Keep it to me.
你是伦敦人
So you're from London?
是 不过十一岁的时候搬去格拉斯哥了
Yeah, but I moved to Glasgow when I was eleven.
校对:xb09 时间轴:莹子 后期&特效:WiLL 总监制:xb09
■
我男朋友家是欧洲的
My boyfriend's family's from Europe.
-是吗 -是啊 我们快结婚了
- Yeah? - Yeah. We're getting hitched.
我的经纪人想让我们搞个矬到家的摇滚婚礼
My manager wanted us to do this lame rock wedding thing
但我们想偷跑去赌城 办个小礼堂式婚礼
but we thought we'd sneak up to Vegas and do it Chapel of Love style.
听起来不错啊
Sounds great
我能不能...
Can I just...
很好
Yeah.
他人也很好的
He's a great guy too.
外刚内柔型的
Looks like a real hard man, but he's a total softy.
那你喜欢女人多久了
And how long have you been into women?
我没说我喜欢啊
I didn't say I was.
用不着说出来
You don't have to.
他们还在等我们出去
They'll be wanting us out of here.
不过最好告诉他们我们还忙着
Better tell them we're still busy.
怎么了
Yeah?
凯伦
Karen!
什么时候的事
When?
知道了
I see...
这...我现在在工作
Um... I'm working right now.
我待会儿再打回这个号♥码上好吗
Can I get you on this number in a couple of hours?
好 拜
OK, bye.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我阿姨刚去世了
My aunt just died.
真为你难过 你们很亲近吗
I'm so sorry, were you close?
我父母死后是阿姨和叔叔把我带大
My uncle and aunt brought me up after my parents died.
天呐 真的很为你难过
God, I'm so sorry.
用不着
Don't be.
在我看来 家人可有可无 再说挂了一个还剩俩
The way I see it, one family member down,two to go.
我们刚才到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
您有三条新留言
You have three new messages
第一条留言
Message one.
喂 弗兰柯 我是埃尔 你在哪呢
Hey, Frankie! Al here. Where are you?
我打你手♥机♥好几天了 丫又去到处鬼混了吗
I've been calling your cell for days. Are you out chasing tail again?
你个小荡♥妇♥
You outrageous tart.
回我
Call me.
第二条留言
Message two.
艾伦小姐请注意
This is a message for Ms Alan
您能否来电至5550146
regarding the outstanding payment on your credit card.
探讨关于您的信♥用♥卡♥拖欠款问题
Can you call us on 5550146 at the meantime we can discuss.
谢谢您的合作
Thank you.
第三条留言
Message three.
我是卡珞阿姨
This is your Aunty Carol here.
弗朗西斯卡 我...
Francesca I'm, I'm...
希望你回家来
I need you to come home.
有些事我想...
There's something I want...
有些事我必须当面跟你说 希望你能原谅我
I need to tell you face to face. I hope you'll forgive me.
您没有新留言了
'You have no more messages.'
来一根吗
Cigarette?
-好啊 小帅 多少钱一根 -你可来了
- All right, gorgeous?! How much? - Hello!
-飞得很不舒服吗 -还好啦
- So the flight sucked? - Yeah, well, it would've been fine
要是坐我边上那哥们儿不老得瑟他家孩子的话
if the guy next to me hadn't got to chatting about his kids.
学着点 要我碰上这事
See when that happens
就立马开始神游 然后盯着空姐不放
I just zone out and stare at the air hostesses.
意淫自己一件件脱掉她们身上的制♥服♥
I have this fantasy about stripping their clothes off
然后在过道狠搞她们
and taking them up the aisle.
杰啊 除了你妈跟你妹 是个人你就意淫
Jay you have fantasies about everyone except own mum and sister.
才不是呢
That is not true.
我妹辣得冒烟
My sister's quite hot.
那个 你还好吧
Are you all right, by the way?
-我是说对你阿姨的事 -我们已经十年
- You know, about your aunt. - I haven't spoken to her
没说过话了 所以死不死有什么关系
in ten years so what's the difference?
正好我一直想放下纽约那边先歇歇
I've been needing a break from New York
就拿这个当借口咯
so this was the perfect excuse.
我想待会儿回公♥司♥一块吃个午饭
I was thinking about popping into the office later for lunch.
午饭 还是不要了 那个...
Lunch? No, I don't know if that's such a good idea. Um...
凯特进公♥司♥了
Cat's joined the firm.
-估计还生我气呢吧 -这个
- I suppose she's still angry with me? - Well,
其实 她这些日子不怎么谈及你
you know, she doesn't really talk about you much these days.
你是想借回来这些日子见见她吗
Were you hoping to see her while you're over?
不...也许吧
Um, maybe.
你没告诉她我阿姨的事吧
You haven't told her about my aunt?
当然没有 我都没告诉她你回来了
No! Look, I haven't told her you're over.
我可不趟这浑水
I'm keeping well out of this.
明智
Good.
Gaydargirls:"同行小妞"[拉拉交♥友♥网♥]
你有一条新留言 点击此处阅读
你这么早在做什么
有些工作要做 但很高兴能溜会儿神
待会儿聊吧 今晚一起喝一杯
凯特 看这个
Cat, look...
这是克罗伊"非死不可"上的头像
This is Chloe's Facebook picture.
而这张是你过生日时我给她照的
And this is the picture I took of her at your birthday party.
-是同一张耶 -泰丝 我要先...
- One and the same! - Tess, I just need to...
她先是把我给踹了 然后这贱♥人♥
She dumps me and then the bitch
又用我给她拍的艳照做"非死不可"头像
uses a sexy photo I took of her as her Facebook picture.
是我太敏感还是她太贱了
Is it just me or is that criminal?
-可能是你太敏感了 -她压根不上"非死不可"的
- It might just be you. - She wasn't even on Facebook. She's...
八成她是在勾搭新猎物进她老巢献身
She probably only on there to lure some new girlfriend in to her lair
好吧 她已经成为历史了
You know what, she is history...
谁爱要谁拖走 把丫烧成灰都跟我没关系
They can take her away and incinerate her for all I care!
-那是我洗衣篮 -刚好
- That's my laundry basket. - Good!
刚好让她洗一洗 肮脏的婊♥子♥
She could do with a wash, filthy trollop.
我在上"同行小妞"
I'm on Gaydar.
有个警♥察♥刚问我要不要晚上去喝一杯
The cop just asked me for a drink tonight.
天呐 特大喜讯啊
Jesus. Bury the headline!
-你怎么不早说 -我是想说来的
- Why didn't you say? - I was trying to.
我得赶紧回复她
I need to get back to her.
你觉得我是不是该另约时间
Do you think I should suggest the other night
让我好多点时间准备
that I have more time to prepare?
不过是个约会 凯特
It's a date, Cat,
又不是全英蕾丝小姐盛会
not the Miss Gay UK pageant.
我觉你蛮喜欢她的啊
I thought you liked this one.
没错 我就是想确定自己准备好了
I do which is why I want to make sure I'm ready.
弗兰柯的事已经过去两年了
Frankie was two years ago,
你还要怎么准备
how much more ready can you be?
她长得不错 这么爷们儿 还是个条子
She's pretty, she's butch, she's a cop.
集你所有幻想于一身
She's all your fantasies rolled in to one.
我头发该修了
I need a hair cut,
我卧室乱得跟猪窝似的 想带她回来怎么办
but my bedroom's a tip. What if I want to bring her back?
还有地摊上那块污渍
And that tea stain on the carpet...
是啊 罗密欧爱朱丽叶爱得晕头转向
Yeah, well, Romeo was nuts for Juliet
结果看见地摊上的污渍 就不爱了是吗
till he saw the tea stain on her carpet.
你得向前看了
You need to move on.
你得去 今晚就去 好吗
You're going. Tonight. OK?
泰丝
Tess!
能把克罗伊从我洗衣篮里拿走吗
Can you take Chloe out of the laundry basket?
我可不想她恶心兮兮地钻到我衣服里
I don't wanna forget untill I wash on.
就在二楼
It's the second floor.
咱一块去喝啤酒聊聊天不好吗
Why don't we go out on the piss and catch up?
还能见见贝琪呢
You can meet Becky.
好啊
Yeah, all right.
这身怎么样 我问凯特借的这裙子
What about this. I borrowed the skirt off Cat.
-不错 你很美 -才怪 我这副矬样
美剧 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表