美剧 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
好 我会随机考你对各个计划的了解
I'm gonna test you on the plans in random order.
永远不知道何时会采用哪个计划
Never know which one we'll need and when.
我们尽量言简意赅地快速沟通 这一点至关重要
It's vital we can communicate quickly and clearly in as few words as possible.
你开了个好头 用30多个字来解释你要干什么
Good start. Took you 30 words to explain what you're about to do.
别开玩笑 露西 我们真的没时间了
Don't be facetious, Lucy. We really don't have time.
那么 C计划是什么
Now, what's Plan C?
C计划是指未参与打斗的人 要布下防御圈
Plan C means whoever isn't in combat makes a defensive circle.
E计划 你跟访魂周♥旋♥ 我来应付鬼源
Plan E mean you fight the visitor. I deal with the source.
D计划则刚好相反 B计划是用盐弹
Plan D is the other way round. Plan B is salt-bombs.
A计划是用薰衣草花水 F计划是用希腊火
Plan A is lavender water, and Plan F is Greek fire,
只能在严格控制的情况下 仅限室内使用
which should only be used indoors under carefully controlled circumstances.
-满分 -只有六个计划
-Ten out of ten. -There were only six.
该死 我还得再想出四个来
Damn. I'll have to think of another four.
你刚刚还说没时间开玩笑
Thought there wasn't any time to be facetious.
我们稍微提前了一点
Well, we're slightly ahead of schedule.
-你确定地址正确吗 -希恩路62号♥ 霍普太太
-Are you sure this is the right address? -62 Sheen Road. Mrs. Hope.
刚好6点差一刻
-Quarter to six on the dot.
她来了
Here she comes.
你们是侦探社的吗
Are you from the agency?
你是霍普太太
Mrs. Hope?
我是安东尼路德 这是我的同事露西卡莱尔
I'm Anthony Lockwood. This is my colleague, Lucy Carlyle.
我们来帮你解决问题 可以带我们进去看看吗
We've come about your problem. Care to show us inside?
不 我不会进去
Oh no, I won't set foot in there.
自从我丈夫以那样的方式离世 我就没进去过
Not since my husband passed. Not since… how he passed.
灵扰现象一直存在
The disturbances have been very persistent.
我打算卖♥♥掉这房♥子 但得先把问题解决掉
I… I'm going to sell it, but it needs fixing first.
我们就是干这一行的
That is exactly what we do.
找到访魂 控制住鬼源 安全的住♥宅♥才会令买♥♥家满意
Locate the visitor, contain the source. A safe space means a satisfied customer.
你们应该有监管人吧
Shouldn't you have a supervisor?
我还以为 调查时一定要有成年人在场
I… I thought an adult had to be present at an investigation.
严格来说
Strictly speaking, the law states
根据法律规定 探员接训时才需要成年人监管
that an adult's only required if operatives are undergoing training.
但我们觉得没必要
But we don't find it necessary.
坦白说 成年人反正挺没用的
To be honest, adults are pretty useless.
因为他们不够善解人意 只会碍事
'Cause of their lack of sensitivity. They just get in the way.
夫人 还有件事 房♥子里还有别人吗 我们刚刚看到…
One more thing, madam. Is there someone else inside the house? It's just, we saw--
没有 只有一把钥匙 在我手上
No. I've got the only key.
这是你们寄来的表格 你们需要知道的信息都在上面
Here's the form you sent. Tells you all you need to know.
我得走了 快到宵禁时间了
Now I have to go. It's almost curfew.
像你们这么大时
When I was your age,
我在外面追男生 玩得很开心
I was out chasing boys, having fun.
世界沦落到如今这般田地 太可怕了
It's terrible the world's come to this.
我真为你们这一代人感到难过
I feel sorry for your generation.
她可真开朗
Cheerful soul.
真能给人带来欢乐
Real ray of sunshine.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
没开暖气
Heating's off.
最好是这么回事 冷死了
Better be. It's freezin'.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, think so.
开始吧
Shall we?
-听到什么动静了吗 -是的
-Hear something? -Yep.
敲门声 很微弱
Knocking. Very faint.
无法判断从哪里传出 你呢
Can't tell from where. You?
死灵光晕 好刺眼 我真该带墨镜来
Death-glow. So bright I should have brought my sunglasses.
一点都不好笑 我听到他摔倒了 好像摔得很惨
It's not funny. I heard him falling. Sounded brutal.
还不到6点
It's not even six.
-喝茶吗 -上面说什么
-Tea? -What does it say?
他们搬来这里时 一切相安无事 没有任何显灵迹象
They moved here. Everything was fine. No manifestations.
然后 他突然从楼梯上摔下来 死了
Then, suddenly, he falls down the stairs and dies.
她认为他去倒水时被绊倒了
She thinks he tripped going to get a glass of water.
-这说法很可信 -冷嘲还是热讽
-Hmm. Very credible. -Sarcastic or ironic?
看哪个听起来更妙
The cleverer one.
-你认为是她推了他 -这起码会是个动机
-Do you think she pushed him? -Well, at least that'd be a motive.
她对幽灵给出了描述吗
Did she describe the apparition?
她说感觉有什么东西在找她 但又找不到她
It says she felt like something was looking for her, but couldn't find her.
一想到那东西在找她 她就受不了
And the thought of it finding her was more than she could bear.
所以那东西有目的
-So it has a purpose.
这说明是第二型
-Which suggests a Type Two.
6点半
6:30.
太阳落山了
Sun's down.
我们去找鬼吧
How about we find ourselves a ghost?
敲门声又出现了
Knocking's back.
越来越大声
Getting louder.
停了
It stopped.
我一踏上楼梯平台 敲门声就停了 它知道我们在这里
Soon as I stepped onto the landing. So it knows we're here.
气温在下降
-Temperature's dropping.
把手电筒关了 得跟鬼魂在同一频道
Right, torch off. I need to tune in.
随便挑一道门吧
Pick a door. Any door.
-选最远那道吧 -为什么
-Go with the furthest. -Why?
那道门最恐怖
It's the scariest.
-这里是办公室 -对
-Office. -Yeah.
但也不一定 看
But not always. Look.
有压痕 很深 相距很远
Pressure marks. Deep, wide apart.
霍普夫妇搬进来之前 这里或许是卧室
Perhaps this used to be the bedroom before the Hopes moved in.
我能感觉到 鬼源就在这里 你感觉不出来吗
I can feel it. This is where the source is. Can't… can't you feel it?
别受它影响 行动起来 把包拿来 围一个圈
Don't let it get to you. Keep active. Go get the bags. Make a circle.
-我去查看其他房♥间 -用铁屑还是用链条
-I'll check the other rooms. -Filings or chains?
哦 铁屑吧
Oh, filings.
你确定 现在还早 它的力量就这么强
Sure? It's still early, it's already this strong.
-没那么强 而且… -而且什么
-It's not that strong, plus… -Plus what?
我忘带链条了
I forgot to bring the chains.
你忘带链条了
You forgot to bring the chains?
之前乔治把链条带出去上油 我没检查他有没有放回去 所以…
George took them out to oil them. I didn't check he'd put them back, so…
是乔治的错
it's George's fault.
不要紧 这种差事不需要链条 用铁屑就足够了
Anyway, it doesn't matter. We don't need them for a job like this. Filings will be just fine.
太不专业了
Bloody amateurs.
路德
Lockwood?
路德
-Lockwood?
路德…
Lockwood…
稍等 又有死灵光晕
Just a sec. There's another death-glow.
很久以前 这里也发生过恶性事件
Something nasty happened here too a long while back,
说明这栋房♥子里 可能发生过两起暴♥力♥死亡事件
which means there might have been two violent deaths in this house.
路德 情况紧急
Lockwood! It's urgent!
问题是 我看不出来 第一起死亡跟霍普家有何关系
Thing is, I don't see how the first death's got anything to do with the Hopes,
或许灵扰并不是霍普先生造成的
so perhaps the disturbances weren't caused by Mr. Hope…
对 说得好
-No. Well done.
确实不是
-They weren't.
-你从她身上感应到了什么吗 -还没尝试
-You got anything from her? -Haven't tried.
我一直忙着跟活人沟通
Been busy trying to make contact with the living.
趁她还没靠近 你试一下
Why not have a go before she gets any closer?
她很痛苦
She's in pain.
-当然痛苦 她都死了 -不 情况不同
-Of course she is. She's dead. -No, something's different.
有何不同
-What's different? -Ssh!
我就快…
I can almost…
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go of me.
放开我
Let go of me! Let go of me!
(不明死亡事件激增)
(鬼魂在人间游荡)
(鬼魂 灵触 杀戮)
(强制执行夜间宵禁)
(经济冲击)
(铁 银 盐:自救神器)
(科技股)
(改编自乔纳森斯特劳德的小说)
(天才少年可感知鬼魂)
(死亡人数)
(50年后 “鬼魂显灵”)
片名:路德侦探社
第一季第一集
(三年前)
卡莱尔太太 跟我说说你女儿
Tell me about your daughter, Mrs. Carlyle.
她从婴儿开始就很有天赋
Well, she's always had talent, ever since she was a baby.
美剧 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表