Come on.
搞什么
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位
Erm, I was just...
我只是
wanted to see if you're still up.
想看看你们是不是还醒着
But...
但是
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Me? I'm fine.
我 我没事
You don't know me, but if you did, you'd know I'm always fine.
你不认识我 不然你肯定知道我从来都很好
What about your drink?
你的饮料怎么办
You can keep it.
你留着吧
第一季第一集
伦敦间谍
'Destination reached.
到达指定地点
'Scanning successful.'
扫描成功
I'll shave his hand?
我要"窝"他的手
I'll shake his hand. I'll shape his hand.
我要握他的手 我要"喔"他的手
Shake his hand! Shake his hand.
握手 是握手
Hello. Hi.
你好
I'll sha... I'll sha...
我要 我要
...ke his hand. ...ke his hand.
和他握手 和他握手
No... No... No...
不行 不行 不行
No... No... Oh, no.
不行 不行 天哪不行
I'm going to stay in tonight.
我今天不出去了
You don't feel so good?
你不舒服吗
I'm fine.
我很好
I wanted to say thank you.
我想跟你说声谢谢
Which I didn't get to say.
之前没来得及说
Last time.
上次在那里
I just had a hunch.
我只是有种直觉
Sometimes you have to take a chance, right?
有时候只能试一试
Otherwise, how do you know?
否则怎么知道结果呢
Obviously I got this wrong.
显然是我误会了
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
My name's Danny.
我叫丹尼
My name is Joe.
我叫乔
So Joe, are you...
乔 你是
Are...
是...
I've run out of questions. Erm...
我都不知道该问什么了
Ask me.
问吧
Please.
请直言
Are you out?
你出柜了吗
No.
没有
If you want to go, I can understand that reaction.
如果你现在想走 我可以理解
I don't want to go.
我不想走
I work for an investment bank.
我在投资银行工作
It's their apartment.
这是公♥司♥宿舍
Security is a concern.
他们对安全很重视
There's a terrace...
外面有阳台
If you want to smoke, I mean.
如果你想抽烟的话 可以去
I'm going to take a shower.
我去洗个澡
I'll let you get dressed.
我出去 你换衣服吧
I can pay.
我付得起的
No, it's fine, I'm...
不是 没有 我只是...
I must be easy to read.
我的心思太好猜了对吧
You are.
确实
Is that bad?
这是坏事吗
Makes a change.
让我感到很新奇
The people I work with...
跟我共事的人
... Are inscrutable.
都很神秘
I can be inscrutable.
我也可以很神秘
Did you look through my clothes?
你看了我的衣服吧
See you.
再见
Has he rung?
他打电♥话♥给你了吗
He will.
会打的
A week?
都一周了
I've never been more certain of anything in my life. Why?
我这辈子还从没那么确信过 怎么说
Because... That can't be it.
因为...不可能就这么结束了
There's more. There has to be.
还会有后续 我很肯定
You love falling in love.
你喜欢爱上一个人的感觉
The moment when it's all possibilities and dreams.
享受充满无限可能性与梦幻的时刻
You think he's out of my league?
你觉得我配不上他吗
The thought never crossed my mind.
我从没那么想过
Where are we going to drink tonight?
你今晚去哪喝酒
Somewhere dimly lit and terribly old-fashioned.
一个灯光昏暗的老酒吧
So we're on the doorstep, saying goodbye.
我们站在门口 相互道别
And I'm trying to give him Pavel's number,
我想把帕维尔的号♥码给他
because I don't have a phone...
因为我没手♥机♥
... Except he doesn't write it down.
但他没把号♥码记下来
And I'm like...
我就说
"If you don't want to...
"如果你不想...
"If you don't want see me again..."
如果你不想再见到我"
And then he says,
然后他说
"Numbers, Danny, I have no problem with."
"电♥话♥号♥码这东西 丹尼 我不会忘的"
Like he could remember every phone number in the world.
就像他记得住世上所有号♥码一样
And then... We shook hands!
然后我们握了手
If you'd have told me a week ago
要是你一周前说
I'd be this happy with a handshake at the end of a date...
我会因为一次约会后的握手高兴成这样...
I'm sorry. I'll stop talking about him.
抱歉 我不谈他了
It's all right, I understand.
没关系 我理解
It's just the feeling, you know?
就是那种感觉 你懂吗
Not being able to think about anyone else.
满脑子都是他 容不下别的
Yeah. I know the feeling.
是啊 我知道这种感觉
Yeah, course.
当然
Otherwise, how do you know?
不试试怎么知道呢
So at some point you're going to talk about yourself, right?
到合适的时候你总会谈谈自己的事吧
Not your work, I understand.
不谈工作 我明白
That's, er, secret.
那是...机密
But, erm, the other stuff?
但别的事呢
Why?
为什么要谈
Isn't that what you do when you meet someone?
交往的时候不都这么干吗
I tell you stuff. You tell me stuff.
我跟你说我的事 你跟我说你的事
This is us.
就是这里了
So grown-up.
你真是一副大人做派
You drink tea out of a thermos, and you go for...
用保暖杯带茶喝 还出来...
country walks.
野外散步
I must seem young...
和你的同事相比
... compared to the people you work with.
我肯定显得太嫩了
You do.
是的
You're not joking, are you?
你不是在开玩笑
I started university when I was 15.
我十五岁就上大学了
So you never...messed around?
你就没 在外边瞎混过吗
In what sense? Any sense.
你指的是什么 怎样都算
I've been serious for a very long time.
我一直都是一个严谨的人
What made you change your mind?
那是什么让你改变了主意
About? About me.
对什么 对我
I wondered what it would be like to do these walks with someone.
我想知道和别人一起散步会是什么感觉
For a minute I was worried that you were going to say
我刚刚还在担心你会说
it was cos I made you laugh.
是因为我能让你发笑
I don't think you've ever made me laugh.
你没让我发笑
It's not that you won't...
不是说你不会...
I understand. I understand. I'm sure you will.
我懂 我懂 我知道你肯定会的
So you turn up, on my doorstep...
你就这么出现在我门口
Which is wonderful!
让我很开心
..Except I never told you where I live.
可是我没告诉过你我住哪儿
And I was wondering,
所以我在想
and I should say in advance that I don't mind,
事先说好 对此我不介意
but...
但...
Did you...
你有没有
carry out some kind of background check on me?
在背后偷偷调查过我
The way we met was unusual.
我们相遇的过程不太寻常
Right.
也对