美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我就是这么强悍
that's me...
部门销量业绩第一
highest sales in the division,
明早我就飞回奥马哈 -不错啊
And then in the morning I'm flying back to omaha. -That's great.
让一下 没什么事吧
Coming through behind you.Everything good out here?
没事 我很好
Yeah. No, I'm fine.
只是饿坏了 总共十块五毛
I'm just starving. It's $10.50.
好吧 给你
Oh, right.Here you go.
噢 亲爱的 不用找了
Oh, and, darlin', you keep the change,
还有 这杯我请你的
And... This one's for you.
呵呵 谢谢你啊
well, thank you...
但我不能喝 店有规定
But I can't.It's policy.
#我觉得你能行 也许你能行#
I think you can maybe,I hope it is maybe
#宝贝 如果现在感觉不到爱 以后也不会#
but if we don't feel it now, we never will, baby
让一下 妹子
Excuse me, darlin'.
嗨 美女
Hello, beautiful.
美酒配佳人啊
Pretty drink for a pretty lady?
好啊
Sure.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
噢 你还真渴啊 不是么
Oh, now you are thirsty, aren't ya?
喔 你真可爱啊
Whoo! Well, aren't you just the sweetest thing?
谢了您咧 有事先闪
Thanks, buddy.Gotta jet.
#爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱#
Love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love
想得美
Is that so?
#我觉得你能行#
I think you can maybe
#也许你就行#
I hope it is maybe
#宝贝 如果现在感觉不到爱 以后也不会#
but if we don't feel it now, we never will, baby
哇喔 就这么走了 想都别想
Aw, come on.Can't get rid of me that easily.
你想怎么样?
Any inside tips?
嘿 你要去哪儿呢
Hey, where ya headin' to?
要去哪个聚会上玩啊
Any good parties?
我正好 想找个人陪陪
'cause I got a few hours that I would love...
来打发点时间
to kill.
行了 一边儿去
Yeah, good luck with that.
你真性感啊
You sure are a pretty little thing, aren't ya?
真恶心 一边儿去 我要吐了
gross. Back off, or I'll vom.
噢
Ohh.
哇 我怎么感觉头很晕啊
Whoa.Why am I trippin'?
你在那饮料里面放了什么
what was in that drink?
就是一点让你变的更友好的东西
Oh, just somethin' to make ya a little bit friendlier.
我们是朋友啊 对不对
We are friends, aren't we?
噢
Ohh.
来啊 宝贝儿
Come on, baby.
来亲亲
Just a little kiss.
噢 滚开 变♥态♥
Ohh, back off, creepo.
没事吧
You good?
还行
A-okay.
你真淘气
You are very naughty.
嗯? 招呼都不打就走了
Hmm? Left without saying good-bye.
噢
Oh.
你真不懂女人心
Don't you know when a girl's playing hard to get?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
就亲一下嘛
Just one little kiss.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
mmm.
嗯
Mm.
真玩大的了
This is so gonna be viral.
嘿
Hey.
你不管我啦
What about me?
好吧
Okay.
我来把你弄出去
Let's get you out of here.
你真漂亮
You're pretty.
我看到你把那爷们儿的脸给吃了
I saw you eat some dude's face.
太赞了啊
It was amazing.
是啊 很强悍 走吧走吧
Oh, that's just terrific. Let's go. Come on.
我带你去个安全点的地方
I'll take you somewhere safe.
拜拜
Bye-bye,
笑脸先生
Mr.Smiley face.
妖女迷行第一季第1集
嘿
Hey!
千呼万唤始出来啊
You finally decided to show.
跟我说下情况吧
So what do we got here?
啊 男性 30岁上下
Uh, male, mid-30s.
没有身份证 身上只有一张酒店的门卡
No I.D., just a room key for the hotel.
一个女人一个多小时之前发现了他
Woman found him over an hour ago.
目击证人的消息就这么多了
I'd say, uh, that's it for witnesses.
这的摄像头呢? -坏了 车♥库♥那边的正在查
Any cameras in here? -Busted.Checking on the garages.
嗯
Mm.
神啊 他怎么这副模样
Jesus.What the hell happened to him?
弗兰克 不介意我们俩独♥立♥调查吧
Look, uh, you wanna give us a little space here, frank?
对 弗兰克帮我去续杯咖啡可以吗
Yeah, frank.Why don't you go canvas or something?
没问题
You got it.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
受害者是人类
The vic's human.
是啊 凶手绝对不是
Yeah.The killer definitely wasn't.
是我们的人吗
Well, our side?
希望不是
I hope not.
做的很匆忙 留下很多蛛丝马迹
This is sloppy, leaving a feed behind like this.
我没见过这种杀人手法
I don't recognize this kind of kill.
你觉得呢
You?
拿不准 不过死相挺不错的
No, but it's a good way to die.
这哥们死了脸上还在笑 挺不错的
I mean, the dude died with a smile on his face.
头发
Hair.
棕发
Brunette.
哈
Huh.
很好
Got it.
你发现什么了
What you got?
他死前一直在喝酒
He's been drinking,
我还闻到了人类的体味
And I smell a human on him...
女性
Female.
这个时间 这个场合
Well, at this time of night, that combo...
酒店的酒吧肯定有好戏
My money's on the hotel bar.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
记不清了啊 好像有个人一开始坐那儿吧
I don't know. Sounds like a guy that was here,
但这晚上忒热闹了 人又多
But it's been a crazy, busy night.
我不可能记的那么清楚
I can't remember 'em all, you know.
但他很爱泡妞啊
liked the ladies, though.
详细点说 -我也不是太清楚
How is that? -I don't know.
他一直在和酒保美眉调情
Kept hitting on our bartender all night.
然后跟一个金发小妞走了
Leaves sniffing after some little blonde.
那个酒保美眉 不会是棕发的吧
This bartender... is she a brunette by any chance?
对啊 名字叫波 她才开始做呢
Yeah. Name's bo.She just started,
一星期之前才开始上班
like, a week ago.
她确实超性感
You know, she's smokin' hot.
哈 那她姓什么呢 住哪儿呢
Huh. So you got a last name, address?
那就不知道了 她都不按点上班的
No, no.She's daily... or was.
她说她去下洗手间
You know, she leaves on a bathroom break,
然后就不回来了
Don't ever come back.
我已经炒她鱿鱼了
She's totally fired now.
把车♥库♥里的监控录像调出来
Rush the security tape from the garage.
就我们俩看 我倒要看看这个波是哪路神仙
Our eyes only.I want to get a look at this bo.
行
Gotcha.
#挥汗如雨 负债累累#
hot sweat, got debt
#管好你自己#
keep your licker in the locker
#因为你根本不了解情况 但是我很了解我#
'cause you don't know yet,but I know what I am
#他们很了解自己 所以让我来#
they know what they are, so let me be
#井井有条的打字机纸带#
shipshape, ticker tape
#在我看来它们很想逃走#
looks to me like a narrow escape
#但是我很了解我自己 他们很了解他们自己#
but I know what I am,they know what they are
#所以让我来#
so let me be
#没问题 没问题#
美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表