美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
妖女迷行 第三季第一集
我知道 我知道 像我这么漂亮的女孩
I know, I know. What's a nice girl like me
出现在这样的地方 哼?
doing in a place like this, huh?
啊!
Ugh!
打脸? 玩真的?
The face?? Really?
你们这群窝囊废别妄想进去
Only way you losers are getting in is if you grow a pair
除非你们脱胎换骨 改名换姓了再说
Of double D's and change your name to "Do Me".
小公鸡
Eeny...
点到谁
...meeny...
我就
...miny...
选谁
...Bo's.
继续堕落吧 至于其他的人...
Go on with your bad selves. As for the rest of you...
今天的酒 我请了!
drinks are on me!
- 戴森 - 放弃吧 淫妖!
- Dyson... - Give it up, Succubus!
让我喘口气先 狼人
You've leave me breathless, Wolf.
我记得 你以前挺钟意这种窒息感
As I recall, you used to like that.
我以前钟意的蠢东西比比皆是
I used to like a lot of silly things.
过去三个星期 你各种违反异种法规?
Is there any Fae law you haven't broken, in the last three weeks?
那叫乐趣 你很久
It's called "fun". Something you haven't
- 没享受的东西 - 波 你在干什么??
- been in a long, long time. - Bo, what did you do now??
乖乖束手就擒吧!
Your crime spree ends now!
你怎么说 特里克 哈? 我该申请庇护么?
What do you say, Trick, huh? Should I beg for Sanctuary?
我不会了 这次不会了
I'm not going to fall for that again. Not this time.
啊!
Ugh!
我曾以为我是你最爱之人
And here I thought I was your favourite.
你已不再是从前的你了
I don't know who you are anymore.
我是波 贱♥人♥们 我会回来的
I'm Bo, bitches. And I'll be back.
当你不知你是谁时 生活会很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道真♥相♥后 生活会更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随死神的降临
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年 在藏匿中找寻
I was lost for years, searching while hiding...
那个不为人知的属于我的世界
...only to find that I belong to a world hidden from humans.
但我已厌倦躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过自己想要的生活
I will live the life I choose.
据报一周前卡地亚一对耳环被盗了
One pair of earrings, reported stolen from Cartier about a week ago.
一个镶金的女式手表 也可能一同被盗
A gold woman's watch. Also probably lifted.
还有 呃...
And, um..
那是私人物品
That one's all mine.
因此我们开具了波·丹尼斯个人财物清单
Thus lists the personal possessions of Bo Dennis.
家族 未知 物种 淫妖
Lineage, unknown. Genus, Succubi.
是不结盟的淫妖 你不想要个签名吗?
The unaligned Succubus. Don't you want an autograph?
亲爱的 在这儿没人在乎这些屁事
Sweetheart, no one in here gives a shit.
那么 楼上那群看热闹的是怎么回事?
Then what's with the peanut gallery?
她们都癖好围观新姑娘的净身仪式
They all like to watch the new gals go through... decontamination.
嘿 孩子! 你眼睛真美
Hey, kid! You've got pretty eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是波吧 我是赛尔维
You must be Bo. I'm Sylvie.
我一紧张就打嗝
And I hiccup when I'm nervous.
和我在一起不必紧张
You don't have to be nervous around me.
因为你是无辜的?
Because you're innocent?
不 是我做的 我抢了银行
No. I did it. I robbed that bank.
还做了些未被立案的歹事
I did stuff I haven't been caught for yet too.
你为什么被关进来?
What are you in for?
我家人很饿 我偷了些面包
My family was starving. I stole some bread.
所以你是冉·阿让的翻版?
So you're Jean Valjean?
我是赛尔维? 我们刚认识?
I'm Sylvie? We just met?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不习惯呆在小空间里 你在这里很久了吗?
I don't do well with small spaces. You been here long?
我还是孩子的时候 我一调皮 我妈就会开玩笑的威胁我
When I was a kid and I was acting up, my mother used to tease me
再不乖就把我送到赫卡柏监狱
and she used to threaten me saying she'd send me to Hecuba Prison.
现在我被关在这儿 她连我的信都不屑一顾
Now I'm here, and she won't even open my letters.
我不太了解我母亲
Well, I barely know my mom.
虽然有一次她睡了我的男朋友
Though this one time she did sleep with my boyfriend,
然后想杀我
then try to kill me.
你没有任何亲人在等你出去吗?
Don't you have any kin waiting for you on the outside?
我有一群胜过家人的朋友
I've got friends that are more than family.
至少以前有过...在关进来之前
At least I did ... before this.
所以 那些女纳粹是怎么回事?
So what's the deal with the Femi-nazis?
- 那些守卫? - 是啊
- The guards? - Yeah.
是这样的...
Well...
- 他们是亚马逊族 - 像神奇女侠那类?
- They're Amazons. - What like Wonder Woman?
少了超级英雄气概 多了反男性意志
Less super-heroic, more anti-male.
亚马逊族不和男人有任何交集...
The Amazons refuse to fraternize with men...
- 或是听他们指挥 - 连新任阿什也不理会?
- or take orders from them. - Not even the new Ash?
他们最反对
Especially not him.
然而每五年
Though once every five years...
她们会寻找男性来繁衍后代
they search out males to breed with.
九个月后 他们庆祝
Nine months later, they celebrate the birth
- 女婴的诞生 - 那生男婴怎么办?
- of their female babies. - What about the boys?
他们把男婴扔到树林 听天由命
They abandon them in the woods. To live or die as they may.
所以总结起来就是: 她们迷人 有母性 还带电击枪
So in summary: They're charming, maternal, and they carry tasers.
丹尼斯!是时候工作了
Dennis! Time for work detail.
可以滚了 乔宾娜!
Get lost, Jobina!
我带了个新护士给你
I brought your new nurse.
- 让她躺下再说 - 你要给她做检查吗?
- Put her on the table. - You want to examine her??
我要知道她的身体状况
I need her history.
真是个天大的悲剧 医生
Well, it's a helluva sad story, Doc.
我爱过 我堕落过 那些爱慕者都因讯而逃
I've loved, I've lost, my dog done run away...
躺下 马上
On the table. Now.
你不用去擦下警棍什么的吗?
Don't you have a baton that needs polishing or something?
- 真是大坏蛋啊你! - 你才坏 你简直坏透顶
- That was so bad-ass! - You're bad. You've been a bad, bad girl.
这该是史上最棒的角色扮演了
This is the best role play ever.
哇! 什么味道?
Wow! What is that smell?
哦 为了通过异种检查
Oh, I coated myself in the secretions of Skunk Ape.
我涂了臭鼬猿的分泌物做掩饰 味道挺刺鼻的...
To pass as Fae. I know, it's pungent...
这招不错
It's brilliant.
我承认 为了混进来我可以是使出了浑身解数
I gotta admit, it's one of my better plans.
比这群在伯莎领导之下嗜虐又反男的疯女人眼皮下
What... better than going undercover in a corrupt Fae prison
的异种监狱当卧底还厉害
run by a sadistic group of dude-hating Berthas?
亚马逊族是勇士异种中傲娇的一族
The Amazons are a proud race of warrior Fae.
你对女性的关怀心到哪去了?
Where's your sense of sisterhood?
我在被赤身检查后这感觉就已消失殆尽了
I think it was taken when I was strip-searched.
嗯... 听着...
Hmm... Look...
看看这些礼物 是犯人们做的
Look at those gifts, crafted by the prisoners.
伊夫特医生喜欢玫瑰
Dr. Evert loved roses.
做得真好
Pretty crafty.
我想爱她的人不止你一个
I guess you weren't the only girl that loved her.
不只是这样 她是我的良师益友
It wasn't like that. She was my mentor...
而且她都600岁了
and six-hundred years old.
如果不是她 我在光明异族工作的第一年
I wouldn't have made it through my first year working
是熬不下去的
for the Light Fae if it wasn't for her.
她从不放弃任何一个犯人
She never would've abandoned her prisoners.
- 他们是她的患者 - 我们会找到她的 劳伦
- They were her patients. - We'll find her, Lauren.
贴身带好这东西 但要藏好
Keep this on you at all times, but keep it hidden.
这只用于突发状况
It's only in case of emergencies.
一块大石头 我们的感情进展这么快?
A giant rock, this early in our relationship?
你是说你想要个承诺?
Are you saying you want a commitment?
你刚说我俩是恋爱关系?
Are you saying this is a relationship?
好呀 典狱长
Hello, Warden.
我来看看我们的新犯人
I wanted to see our newest charge.
嗯...
Hmmm...
淫妖倒是稀有物种...还是个不结盟的淫妖...
A Succubus is rare indeed ... and the unaligned Succubus...
对变♥态♥典狱长还真心没好感
Doesn't take kindly to pervy authority figures.
在赫卡柏监狱关押的犯人可能会野蛮如兽
Fae prisoners at Hecuba can be as savage as animals.
医生不是犯人
The Doctor is not a prisoner.
我的守卫们知道 要维持秩序 手段就要强硬
My guards know that it takes a strong hand to maintain order.
所以他们就是死...
That's why they'd rather die...
也不会想背叛我
than betray their loyalty ... to me.
我要重新分配这个犯人
I'm re-assigning this prisoner.
呃 她受过医疗培训 我需要她在这儿帮忙 典狱长
Uh, she has medical training. I need her here, Warden...
可我想要她
美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表