美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
先导集+第一集
大家好 我是安娜·斯科
Hi everyone. I'm Anna Silk.
欢迎来到俱乐部
And welcome to the Clubhouse.
我和妖女迷行的主创团队在此
I'm here with the Lost Girl cast and we're getting ready for
一小时内将开始第四季的首映
the premiere of season 4, in just under an hour.
我们将会回答粉丝的问题
We're gonna be answering fan questions and chatting about
也会聊聊生活 播放一些网络视频短片
life and having a little movie night and viewing the webisodes.
让大家来介绍一下自己吧
So let's have everyone introduce themselves.
嗨 我是里克·赫兰德 我饰演特里克
Hi. I'm Rick Howland. I play Trick.
我是保罗·阿莫斯 我饰演伐克斯
I'm Paul Amos. And I play Vex.
我是瑞秋·司德腾 我饰演塔米辛
I'm Rachel Skarsten. I play Tamsin.
我是柯辛娜·索罗 我饰演肯吉
I'm Ksenia Solo, and I play Kenzi.
我是克里斯·海罗里德 我饰演戴森
Kris Holden-Ried. Dyson.
我是祖伊·巴莫我饰演劳伦·路易斯医生
I'm Zoie Palmer, and I play Dr. Lauren Lewis.
我是K.c. 柯林斯 我饰演黑尔
And I'm K.C. Collins, and I play Hale.
我是安娜 我饰演波
And I'm Anna, and I play Bo.
自从第三季结束后已经有一段时间了
It's been a while since season 3.
所以让我们回顾一下 看看第三季的结尾吧
So let's take a look back and see where we left off.
我会像他一样统治
I will reign as he did.
即使死亡也会畏惧我们
Even death will fear us.
只有我才能选择谁将生存
Only I will choose who lives.
这只是短暂的分开...
This is just a break...
对吗?
right?
不 请告诉我她不是那位
No. Please tell me she's not the one.
上次你给人类做手术是什么时候?
When was the last time you actually operated on a human?
放松 这是你人类的最后时刻
Relax. It's the last time you'll be human.
我倡议投一次对假阿什的不信任票
I call for a vote of no confidence in this fake Ash.x7f
莫里根刚刚宣布你是他们领地的敌人
The Morrigan just declared you an enemy of the realm.
在你安全之前 我不会离开你
I'm not leaving your side 'til you're safe.
你很坚强 肯吉 但终究是人类
You're tough, Kenzi, but you're human.
就快不是了
Not for long.
- 我们总有一天会死去 - 停车
- We all gotta die someday. - Stop the car.
谢谢刚刚的飙车戏份了哈
Thanks for going all Thelma and Louise on me there, 'Ach.
知道吗 没什么比开车翻下悬崖更好看的了
You know? Never looked better going off a cliff.
上一季发生了很多事啊
A lot happened last season,
对不对伙计们
huh, guys?
是啊 上一季的确发生了很多
Yes, a lot did happen last season.
比如呢?
Like what?
我生了个儿子叫山姆
Including the birth of my son, Sam.
跟妖女迷行大家庭 分享喜悦真是太棒了
It's been great to share this time with my Lost Girl family.
每个人都很欢迎山姆
Everyone has welcomed Sam,
他也是第四季的重要部分
and he's been a big part of season 4.
我也想把他介绍给大家
And I just wanted to introduce him to you guys.
但已经过了山姆的睡觉时间
But it is just past Sam's bedtime,
所以他要去睡觉了
so he's going to go off to sleep now.
好吧 晚安 山姆
So, good night, Sam.
- 晚安 山姆 - 晚安 伙计
- Good night, Sam. - Good night, buddy.
现在 我认为你们肯定同意我的看法
Now, I think you guys would definitely agree with me when
那就是我们拥有全世界最棒的粉丝 对不对?
I say that we have the greatest fans in the world. Right?
是啊 - 我确信
Yes. - Bet it.
事实上我们拥有一个神奇的
We actually have a magical
写满了粉丝们问题的异种之箱
Fae box full of questions that you guys have written in with.
所以 来看看你们都想知道什么吧
So, let's see what you all want to know.
第一个问题 来自妮基·克莱尔
First question, from Nicky Claire.
"你们在哪长大 小时候是什么样?"
"Where did you grow up and what were you like as a kid?"
- 哦哦 - 从你开始吧 K.c.
- Ooh. Ah. - Let's start with you, K.C.
我绝大部分时间在多伦多长大
I grew up in... for the most part, Toronto.
很多地方 但是我不想说的那么复杂
A lot of other places, but to keep it nice and not
所以就是多伦多吧 我小的时候...
complicated, Toronto. And as a kid, I was...
我是说 我很健壮
I mean, I was athletic...
我觉得我是整个宇宙的守卫者
I felt like I was a defender of the universe.
- 真不错 - 哇哦 - 我守护着许多人
- Nice. - Wow. - I defended a lot of people.
结果我打了不少架 我的祖母对此很不乐意
And I ended up in a lot of fights that my Grandma wasn't happy about.
- 祖伊 你呢? - 我在坎波恩长大
- What about you, Zoe? - I grew up in Camborne,
英国的康沃尔郡 直到我十岁才搬过来
Cornwall, England, until I was about ten, and then we moved here.
并且我十分亢奋 好像我是个超级小孩
And I was hyper. Like, I was a really hyper kid.
别忘了 祖伊 你和我住在同一个村庄
on't forget, Zoie, you lived in the same village as me, too.
在威尔士? 我也住在威尔士
In Wales? I lived in Wales, too.
- 你们住在村庄里 - 是啊
- You guys lived in a village. - Yeah.
是的 一个很小很小的村庄
Yeah, a tiny, little village.
我是个城里人 我喜欢...
I'm a city boy. I like...
我在新不伦瑞克省的弗雷德里顿长大
I grew up in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
我知道
I know this.
我喜欢什么呢?
And what was I like?
我觉得我当时和现在没什么两样
I was kind of exactly like I am now, I think.
但是我的确花了一整个夏天扮成神奇女侠
But I did spend an entire summer dressed as Wonder Woman,
逐个打击我们社区的犯罪
literally fighting crime in my neighbourhood.
- 真的吗 - 当然了
- Really? - Yes.
我每天都穿同样的衣服
I wore same thing every day.
架打的怎么样?
How was that one fight?
得了吧 那可是新不伦瑞克省
Come on, it's New Brunswick. Come on.
那也会发生许多案件的
Hey, some stuff happens there, okay.
很奇怪 我长大了还会扮演神奇女侠
Strangely enough, I grew up also playing Wonder Woman.
所以我带着手环到处走
So I would walk around with my bracelets.
你是认真的吗?
Are you being serious?
是啊 我很认真的 我爱神奇女侠
Yes, I am. I loved Wonder Woman.
我在拉脱维亚的里加长大
Me, I grew up in Riga, Latvia.
小时候 我只记得我超爱童话故事
As a kid, I just remember loving fairy tales.
没有比听故事更好的事了
There was nothing better than being told a story.
所以这就是我当演员的原因吧
So I think that's why I wanted to become an actor,
因为我太热爱叙事艺术了
because I just loved the art of storytelling so much.
- 瑞秋呢? - 你就是从那起步的
- Rachel? - That's where you started it.
我在加拿大的多伦多长大
I grew up in Toronto, Canada.
我还是孩子时 我确实很有女孩样
And as a little girl, I was very much a girly girl.
所有东西都是粉色的
Everything was pink.
是啊 我知道 很震惊吧
Yeah, I know. Shocking.
我曾经很有女孩样 因为我现在就是个爷们
I was a girly girl. 'Cause I'm like a dude now, you know? So...
- 闭嘴吧 - 你呢 保罗?
- Shut up. - How about you, Paul?
好吧 我在威尔士的一个小村庄里长大
Well, I grew up in a little village in Wales where we used
我们惯说一点当地语言 就是威尔士语
to speak a little funny hobbit language called Welsh.
当我说威尔士语的时候 听起来就像这样
If I were to speak Welsh then it would sound something like this.
所以这是门美丽的语言
So it's a beautiful language,
被许多美丽的人讲出来
surrounded by beautiful people
还有一个美丽的乡村
and beautiful countryside,
我在那里长大真是非常非常幸运
and I was very, very lucky to grow up there.
那你怎么会变得这么邪恶?
And how did you turn out to be so evil?
不 我要告诉你发生了什么
No. I tell you what happened.
我的祖父是个主持人 就像酒吧的司仪一样
My Grandfather was a compere, which is like an MC in the clubs.
所以他经常在酒吧里唱歌♥讲笑话来逗大家
So he used to entertain and sing and tell jokes in the clubs.
我的叔叔经常偷偷带我去酒吧
And my uncles used to smuggle me into the clubs.
所以我可以坐在桌子上
So I could sit on the table
看我祖父逗笑400多人
and watch my Grandfather entertain like 400 people.
你呢 ?
How about you, Rickster?
我在安大略省的金斯顿长大
I was born in Kingston, Ontario,
就挨着马路 我是个刻薄的孩子
just down the road. And I was a sarcastic child,
有点博学多才 所以 你们懂的 就这样
a bit of a know-it-all. So, you know, there you go.
完美啊 看看命运...
Perfect. Look what fate...
我没有脱离轨迹
I didn't fall far from the tree.
没脱离我角色的轨迹
From my character's tree.
下一个问题 来自福尔·凯斯费
Next question, from "Val Kensfey."
"剧中的所有虚构生物中
"Of all the mythological creatures that have been on the
如果你有机会 最想成为哪一种?"
show, which one would you want to be if you had the chance?
- 沼泽怪 - 沼泽怪?
- The swamp one. - The swamp one?
你想住在沼泽中?
You wanna live in a swamp?
又泥泞又冷又潮湿?
Muddy and cold and wet?
带着那样的脑袋?
With the head?
瑞秋的品味很古怪的
Rachel's got a weird taste in things.
外表超级诡异 出来的时候哇哇大叫
It's just to get to look like that and come out be like, "Waah!"
好吧 伙计们 让我们看看粉丝的视频提问
Okay, guys, let's check out a fan video question.
来自奥德利
This is from Audrey.
专业地说
美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表