美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on lost girl.
妖女迷行前情提要
Because we are family.
因为我们是家人
Family sticks together.
家人就要同心协力
The helskor,
地狱鞋
the ancient hel shoes sought after by the most powerful fae,
古老的地狱之履 被最强大的异种所追求
they can lead to the end of days.
可以通往末日之境
Dyson, where is that second hel shoe?
戴森 另一只地狱之履在哪儿
Hidden.
隐匿着
Wait for the true hero.
等待真正的英雄
Will you marry me?
愿意嫁给我吗
We just need to slow down a bit,
我们的节奏可以慢点儿
we have all the time in the world.
我俩最不缺的就是时间
Bo, you can bring him back.
波 你能让他复活
You have to do it!
你必须让他复活
No, Kenzi, there isn't enough chi.
不行 肯吉 气不够用
Take it from me!
用我的气
No, I can't lose you.
不行 我不能失去你
I will never forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你
I chose you, and you broke my heart.
我选择了你 你却让我心碎
Unclaim me.
和我解约
I unclaim you.
我与你解约
My father's close,I can feel him.
我父亲在附近 我可以感受到
I swear fealty to you, Isabeau, forever.
我向你宣誓效忠 伊莎波 永远
A human doctor who can turn the fae mortal?
一个人类医生能让异种变成凡人么
They're going to be coming for you.
他们不会放过你的
Yeah, let 'em try.
是吗 那让他们试试看
"And the daughter's heart will close the portal?"
"女儿的心会关闭传送门吗"
It is the only way to close the gateway to hel,
这是关闭地狱之门的唯一办法
it's Bo's heart and I'm it.
是波的心 那就是我
I will wait for Bo in Valhalla!
我会在瓦尔哈拉等着波
Whatever it takes, I will get you back.
不管要花什么代价 我都要让你回来
You can't let Bo find the second hel shoe.
你不能让波找到另一只地狱之履
She'll be coming around the mountain
# 她将绕山而来 #
She'll be coming around the mountain
# 她将绕山而来 #
She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes
# 她将蜿蜒山峰 绕山而来#
Kenzi!
肯吉
Like I wasn't expecting a booby trap.
真以为我不知道这是陷阱
Come on.
不是吧
She dead?
她死了吗
Looks like she's still breathing.
她好像还有呼吸
Let's take her home and take care of her.
带她回家 好好照顾照顾她
Let's take turns taking care of her.
轮流照顾
My, my...
老天
Aren't you a pretty little thing.
你可真漂亮
How sad for you.
你可真可怜
You won't get to take care of anyone.
再也不能照顾别人了
Ever again.
永远不能了
She'll be riding six white horses
# 她将骑乘六匹白马 #
She'll be riding six white horses
# 她将骑乘六匹白马 #
She'll be riding six white horses when she comes
# 她将骑乘六匹白马 绕山而来 #
Roommate?
室友
Where did you hide it this time?
这次你把它藏哪儿了
Where did I hide what shoe?
我藏什么鞋了
Lying's not your strong suit, milkmouth.
你可不擅长说谎 笨嘴
Cough it up.
告诉我
You found the other one.
你找到另一只了
How?
怎么找到的
Eagles, climbing,
爬山 老鹰的窝
very "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman."
"少女已过 熟♥女♥未满"的方式
So I can finally put both shoes on
终于能把两只鞋都穿上
and skip into Valhalla to get Kenzi back.
溜进瓦尔哈拉去把肯吉找回来
Remember Kenzi?
还记得肯吉吗
She raised you when
当你重生成一个弱小的瓦尔基里
you were just a wee, reborn valkyrie?
是她把你养大的
Bo, you can't go.
波 你不能去
Why?
为什么
You just can't, you'll never come back.
就是不能去 你会回不来的
Why?
为什么
I can't say.
我不能说
But there is a why.
但确实有理由
A really good why.
一个极其充分的理由
Good stuff, very convincing.
你这话可真有说服力
Bo, please, you have to trust me, please.
波 别去 你得相信我
I can hear you in your sleep.
你睡觉在做噩梦
Screaming.
在尖叫
What happened when you delivered Kenzi's soul?
你送肯吉的灵魂时发生了什么事情
I wish I could tell you.
真希望能告诉你
Whatever it is:
不管是什么
Hell fires, evil dragons, sexy dragons...
地狱之火 邪恶之龙 诱惑之龙
I don't care, I can handle it.
我不在乎 我能解决
We can handle it.
我们能解决
Come with me.
跟我一起
You're the only one who can help.
你是唯一能帮忙的人
Solo mission.
单人任务
Got it.
明白了
Just hand over the footwear.
把鞋子给我
It belonged to the una mens.
属于尤纳达人
Yeah. They're dead.
是吗 他们死了
Your point?
你想说什么
It's with the next in charge.
它在下一任领导人的手里
You found it?
你找到了吗
Bo, we need to talk.
波 我们得谈谈
Is this the part where you tell me I'm making the wrong choice?
你是要告诉我 我做了错误的选择吗
I'm putting myself in grave danger.
我会陷入巨大的危险
Well, sort of.
差不多吧
And...
还有
when dealing in matters of the afterlife,
处理和往生有关的事情
there are unknowns.
充满了未知因素
Rules.
各种、法则
Everything has a price...
任何行为都需要代价
and whatever the cost, you're willing to pay it?
不管代价如何 你都愿意支付吗
Nailed it.
斩钉截铁
Look, Kenzi might be in danger.
肯吉可能有危险
Scared.
可能很害怕
Worst of all...
最坏的情况是
She's alone.
她孤身一人
I was held back from saving her once.
上次我能救她时 我犹豫了
I won't let it happen again.
我再也不会那样了
We'll do whatever we can on this side to ensure your safe return.
我们会在这边尽力保证你能安全归来
You know I'd go with you if I could, right?
你知道如果可以的话 我会跟你去的吧
Because you pledged fealty to me?
因为你宣誓效忠于我了吗
Beause I love Kenzi too.
因为我也爱肯吉
For the worthy hero.
献给真正的勇士
Bring her home.
带她回家
If you see Isabeau, your grandmother.
如果你见到了伊莎波 你的祖母
Tell her...
告诉她
Let's hope they fit.
希望能合脚
Is the splenectomy Susan up?
做了脾脏切除的苏珊醒了吗
Just now, in critical pain.
刚醒 她很痛
Let's keep her in ICU and administer an epidural.
让她继续待在重症监护室 给她剂麻醉
What about bed one?
一号♥床怎么样了
How are we doing, Mr. Dupont?
感觉如何 都庞先生
He's code you know what, we'll take him in.
你懂他这情况的 带他进去吧
Worst case?
最坏的情况
I lose all control and go on a murder spree
我完全失控 开始屠♥杀♥
like the last person who put on the shoes.
就像是最后一个穿鞋的人似的
And the only way to stop me is to...
唯一能阻止我的方式是
that's code for slit my throat.
刚那是切断我喉咙的暗号♥
Very clear.
讲得很清楚
Thank you.
谢谢
美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表