美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我要告诉你的是
This is the part where I tell you
我们要同仇敌忾摧毁异种
we're gonna take down the Fae.
我知道你和我一样讨厌分♥裂♥
I know you hate the divide as much as I do.
我们来给这事儿做个了断
We're gonna put an end to that.
把他推进实验室! 快 快!
Get him in the lab! Move, move!
到底发生了什么事?
What the hell's going on?
长老会遭到了袭击
Attack on the meeting of the high elders.
阿什靠设备维持生命 状况也很差
The Ash is on life support, doesn't look good.
我们都知道你能改变命运!
We know you can change destiny!
你之前做过 现在为波做一次吧!
You've done it before, do it now for Bo!
这不是儿戏!
This is not a game!
我会拿走
I will take.
你对她的爱!
The love of her!
不!
NOOOOO!
你永远都不会再爱她了!
You will never feel passion for her again!
来啊 低等的...异种小怪物...
Heeeere, little UnderFae-monster- thingy...
提醒我怎么会同意浪费一个完美的
Remind me why I agreed to waste a perfectly good
周五之夜来帮你找这些混♥蛋♥的?
Friday night helping you track these bastards?
是因为外面有一帮进化得没我们好的同胞
'Cause having a bunch of our less evolved brethren
在外面大开杀戒?
running amok in the city is a bad thing?
更别说你母亲就是那个
Not to mention your mom's the one
横扫一众美男保镖还有炸翻
who went all Vigilante Barbie and bombed
阿什和长老们的人了
The Ash and the Elders.
所以呢?
So?
所以...是你母亲的错让阿什
So...it's your mom's fault The Ash is
只能靠设备维持生命 众长老都死了
on life support, the elders are dead
然后他们所有的宠物全都四下逃窜
and all their pets are running
个个凶猛异常
free and feral
所以我们成了异种防虐待动物特派小组 真棒
And we're the Fae SPCA. Yay.
你知道这本该是谁的工作吗?
You know whose job this really is?
我告诉过你
I told you
我已经没见戴森大概 三个礼拜了
I haven't seen Dyson in like, three weeks.
我和你一样
Same as you.
再问一次 你们俩到底发生什么事了?
Once again, what happened between you two?
没什么事会让他擅离职守的
Nothing that would make him go all AWOL--
找到它了?
Find it yet?
肯吉! 一点都不酷!
Kenzi! Not cool!
喔!!!
Ow!!!
你不瞧瞧你的表情!
You didn't see your faces!
挺酷的
It was way cool.
我们没交代你要呆在车里吗?
Didn't we tell you to stay in the car?
车就和恐怖电影里老用地下室那套一样没意思
Cars are the basements of horror movie clichés.
上面 那上面!
Up there, up there!
又到你那边去了!
Coming your way again!
啊!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!
拜了 小不点...
Bye bye, birdie...
呃 我说我很想吃炸鸡会不会很怪?
Uh, is it weird that I'm craving fried chicken?
见鬼 爪子里有什么玩意儿?
Damn, what was in those claws?
一定是有毒 我来打给劳伦
Must be toxin. Let me call Lauren.
不 别了 没时间 我来处理
No, no, no. No time. I got this.
你确定?
You sure?
你想帮忙? 打给戴森
You wanna be helpful? Call Dyson.
告诉他是时间回来找搭档了
Tell him it's time to grow a pair and come home.
我已经厌倦帮她摆平她那些紧急状况了
I'm tired of getting her emergency take out.
我真的不应该没找人看着就离开柜台的
I really shouldn't leave the counter unattended --
别担心 我朋友会搞定的
Relax, my friend's got it covered.
而且你很值得来一杯咖啡提提神
And you really deserve a coffee break.
那么 嗯... 你就住在这附近?
So, uh... you live around here?
我不是...想给你压力...
I don't...meant to... pressure you...
不过进展得实在太快了
but if this is going too fast
我们是不是应该 先一起吃个饭--?
we should like, start with dinner--?
我有点心动了
Works for me.
接到你的电♥话♥了 出了什么事?
Got your call. What's the trouble?
过来
Over here.
你们是不是马戏团的人 或那之类的?
You all some kinda circus people, or something?
差不多
Some kind.
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years,
在搜寻和躲藏中生活...
Searching while hiding...
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后的世界
Only to find that I belonged to a world hidden from humans.
我已经厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行第二季 01集
这道伤疤几乎看不见
The scar's barely visible.
就算用了我们一直在用的镇痛膏
Even given the balm we've been using
你还是个了不起的自愈专家
you're a remarkable healer.
很好 现在我总算能回去接着写我的小说了
Great, now I can get back to writing my novel.
记住 还是不允许干重活
Remember, still no heavy lifting.
劳伦 这些日子我做的就是重活
Lauren, these days all I've been doing is heavy lifting.
瞧瞧 我们伟大的猎手回来了!
Hey, the mighty hunters have returned!
搞定 这里...也搞定了
Done and...done.
它就像个蛇蝠兽特里克
It looked like a Piwichen, Trick.
无论它是个什么 总之又丑又出奇的暴躁
Whatever it is, it was ugly and damn cranky,
而且把我的后备箱全撞坏了
and totally reeking up my trunk
黑尔说你被抓伤了
Hale said you were scratched.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
还有淤痕?
Residual bruising?
你怎么没有痊愈?
Why didn't you fully heal?
我想留那孩子一命算是积德吧?
I thought it might be nice to leave the kid alive--?
我没事
I'm fine.
还有 大医生 治疗下你自己吧:
Besides, Physician, heal thyself:
你上次睡觉是什么时候了?
when's the last time you even slept?
在阿什昏迷期间我没法由着其他人看着他
I can't trust anybody to monitor The Ash in his coma.
根本没大把时间休息
It doesn't leave a lot of time for siestas.
那 你在这儿干什么呢?
So, what are you doing here?
我听说你需要我
I heard you needed me.
我就来了
I came.
我们已经横扫了整个西区的四分之一
We swept the whole West quadrant
加上今晚抓到的就有八个了
and tonight's catch makes eight.
低等异种! 收齐了全套!
UnderFae! Collect the whole set!
拜托 跟我说那是最后一个了?
Please tell me that's the last of them?
又不是说我有什么官方统计数据
It's not like I have an official count,
不过 我想是的
but, I think so.
不是不等于没有 不过阿什已经不在议会
Not for nothing, but with The Ash out of commission,
我们光明异种算是群龙无首
we Light Fae don't have a real leader.
如果他还不能快点好转起来
If he doesn't get better soon,
更难对付更有组织的恶霸
bigger and more organized baddies
就会出来考验我们了
are going to start testing us.
赞成
Seconded.
刚刚接到我助手的电♥话♥
Just got a call from my assistant.
有一具尸体就扔在9号♥高速的一侧
There's been a body dump, side of Highway 9.
收尸工已经把它带到我的实验室了
The Cleaners have taken it to my lab.
你确定是异种的猎物?
You sure it's a Fae kill?
多数是 皮都被剥了
Very likely. It's been flayed.
那是什么意思?
What's that mean?
意思就是尸体的皮肤全被卸下了
It means something ripped off all its skin.
噢 贼恶心
Oh, HORF.
呕 算你狠 海妖!
Ugh, you suck, Siren!
嘿 去吧!
Hey, now!
我要你跟我们一起去
I'm gonna need you to come with us.
这可能会要点科学技术
This could get sciencey.
我好累
I'm tired.
这绝对是一具尸体留下来的印记
It's definitely a body imprint from where the corpse was left.
可上面几乎全是血迹和液体
But it's mostly blood and fluids.
有一些淋巴组织还有间质组织以及
There's some lymph matter and interstitial tissue and--
我看看
Let's see
很可能是些消化的分泌物
Possibly some digestive secretions.
反刍
Neat.
喔 那个词我们难道没有
美剧 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表