美剧 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
16名帅哥美女
16 men and women...
带着同一个梦想
All with the same dream.
超模就是我
Make me a supermodel.
超模就是我
Make me a supermodel.
争夺10万美元奖金
At stake, $100,000
由美宝莲纽约提供
Furnished by maybelline new york,
与纽约模特经纪公♥司♥的一年合约
A one-year contract with new york model management,
以及一♥期♥《时尚》杂♥志♥的封面拍摄
And a fashion pictorial in cosmopolitan magazine.
我们集♥合♥了专家评审团
We've assembled an expert panel of judges
包括国际模探及经纪人 马龙
Including international model scout and manager Marlon...
超模 清水珍妮
Supermodel Jenny Shimizu...
时尚摄影师 皮鲁
Fashion photographer Perou...
以及著名设计师 凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺
And renowned designer Catherine Malandrino.
机遇一生难求
It's the opportunity of a lifetime
大幕现在拉起
And it begins now.
我热爱时尚
I really love fashion.
我喜欢做模特这行
Like, i love being a model.
参加这个比赛就是我的一切
So this really means everything to me.
我总不能引起女孩子太多注意
I never really had much attention from the girls.
我是个21岁的处♥男♥
I'm a 21-year-old virgin.
我兼具男女生气质
The core of my look is androgynous.
拍摄时 我既具有男性的阳刚
I have the advantage of looking more masculine for a shoot,
也会显出阴柔特质
Or looking slightly more feminine.
我成为超模之日
When i become a supermodel,
就是我能随意把妹之时
I'm gonna be looking forward to all of the ladies.
当我达到邀请函上的地址时
As i arrive to the address on our invitation,
我还以为这会是我们的住处
I thought it was gonna be the address to our house.
结果不是
That wasn't the case.
泰森在那里
There's, like, Tyson.
空中还吊着一个巨大的红箱子
And there's this giant red box hanging from this crane.
我心说 牛掰
And i'm like, "oh, my god.
里边到底藏了什么
What the hell do they have in store for me today?"
比较起来 我觉得女生的实力
Competition-wise, i wouldn't say the girls side
比男生要弱
Is as strong as the boys side.
她们得加把劲
They've got a little bit of work to do.
欢迎你们来到纽约
Welcome to new york city, guys!
成千上万人中 有16人脱颖而出
Out of thousands, only 16 made it through
那就只你们
And that's you.
在12轮竞争极度激烈的比赛中
Over the course of 12 highly competitive rounds,
我们将考查
We wanna see which one of you
谁可以被塑造成超模
we can make into a supermodel.
但这次 我不是评审
However, this time around, i am not a judge.
今年 我不做评判工作
This year, instead of me judging you,
我会亲力指导男生
I'm going to be mentoring the gentlemen.
我会让你比现在更出色
I'm gonna make you better models than you are now.
太好了
That's gonna be good.
在世界男模界
In the world of male modeling,
泰森·贝克福德绝对是
Tyson Beckford is definitely
人中翘楚
the cherry on the sundae.
女生也不用担心
Now, ladies, don't worry.
你们也有强人指导
I got somebody for you.
她上过Vogue杂♥志♥封面
She's been on the cover of Vogue.
为许多设计师走秀
She's walked the runway for many designers
其中包括范思哲 迪奥
From Versace to Dior.
美女们 有请你们的导师
Ladies, meet your mentor!
不是吧
No.
妮可·特兰菲尔
Nicole Trunfio!
她好美
Oh, she is beautiful.
妮可非常性感
Nicole is really sexy.
其他女生绝对可以
Yeah, the other girls can certainly
从她身上学到好多
Learn something from her.
怎样 我的出场够不够震撼
Well, do i know how to make an entrance or what?
欢迎来到纽约 见到你们很高兴
Welcome to new york, guys. it's great to have you here.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们的第一次拍摄
For your first photo shoot,
我们请来了最前卫的摄影师
We've brought in the edgiest shooter around.
那些最红的歌♥星们都信任他
He's a go-to guy for the coolest musicians
酷玩乐团 Jay-Z都是如此
From Coldplay to Jay-z.
准备迎接我们的 皮鲁
Get ready for my boy Perou.
皮鲁看起来有点可怕
Perou was kinda scary looking.
他穿了一件黑色套衫
He had, like, a black jumper on.
看起来就像监狱服
Looked like a jail suit.
哥特式风格 还有点可怕
He just looked really gothic and scary.
作为模特 有一点很重要
As a model, it's important to remember
要记得你时刻受公众关注
That you're in the public eye all the time.
无论工作时
Whether you're working or whether you're
还是闲暇时
In your private life,
人们在看着你
People are gonna be looking at you.
基于这一点 我们将请你们
With that in mind, we're gonna put you
进入这个树脂玻璃箱
In the plexiglas box.
慢慢升高
Hang you up nice and high
让全纽约都能看到你们
So that all of new york can see you.
你们要面对我 在我的相机前凹造型
And i need you to perform for me and my camera.
你们会成对进行
You'll be working in pairs.
因此你们既要合作
So you have to work together,
又要亮出你自己
But you also have to shine as individuals.
我去设置灯光
I'm gonna finish setting up the lights.
高空...再见
I'll see you...up there.
这个盒子里装着你们的模特卡
Inside this box are your comp cards.
我将抽出一张
I'm gonna pull out a card
卡片上的人选出自己的搭档
And the person on it will get to choose their partner.
好多美女
There's so many girls that look so good.
我迫不及待想选一个搭档
I can't wait to pick a partner.
好 来看看
Okay, here we go.
阿曼达 你选谁作你的搭档
Amanda, who's gonna be your partner?
谁想和我一起吗
Anybody wanna work with me?
如果我选一个男生
If i pick a guy,
他可能会觉得我喜欢他
then he might think i like him.
所以我不想这样
So i don't wanna do that.
好吧 褐色头发那个
Okay, you with the brown hair.
老天
Oh, my god.
我被选中了
I just got picked.
凯伦 你和阿曼达搭档
Kerryn, you and Amanda team up.
我从没有被第一个选出来过
I've never been picked first for anything.
萨洛米 你的搭档是谁
Salome, who is your partner?
他
This one.
你和加布
You and Gabe go for a walk.
蔓塔哈 你选谁
Mountaha, who is your partner?
我想和蔓塔哈搭档
I want to get Mountaha.
她整个人活力十足
She has a really nice energy to her.
我选你
I'll pick you.
德赫斯特
Sandhurst.
我们之间心有灵犀
It's like we were sending magic wave to one another.
萝莉 谁是你的搭档
Laury, who's your partner?
你和我一起
You're stuck with me.
萝莉和乔纳森
Laury and Jonathan.
凯恩
Kerryn?
你 穿白夹克的
You, white jacket.
凯恩和肖恩
Kerryn and Shawn.
荞丹
Jordan.
现在只剩下
It finally came down
4男1女
To four guys and one girl.
我最终选择了CJ
I ended up picking CJ.
我想留下4个男生
I wanted to leave the four guys there.
这样他们只能相互搭档
That way all the guys had to work with each other
我知道他们很可能会不自在
And i knew that would probably make them uncomfortable.
肯恩先生
Mr. Ken.
科林 你和肯恩一起
Colin, you're with Ken.
走吧
Let's do it.
美剧 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表