美剧 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
乔♥石♥
乔♥石♥:昨晚玩得很开心!
凯莉:我也是!!!
乔♥石♥:我们周五去吃寿司吧!
乔♥石♥:(开心)
乔♥石♥:那就这么定了
凯莉:寿!!!司!!!
凯莉:O(∩_∩)O~~
这 事
没 完!!!
迈克
伙计 最近咋样?
未 送 达 无 服 务
疯 狂 鸡 翅
嗨 乔♥石♥
Hey, Josh.
你干吗去了?
Where you been, man?
这个星期我一直在给你发短♥信♥
I've been texting you all week.
我下载了"刀锋战士"三部曲
I just downloaded the "Blade" Trilogy,
搞到了一些叫"吸血怪噩梦"的大♥麻♥
and I got some new weed called Chupacabra's Nightmare.
你会爽翻的!
It'll get you messed up!
不管怎样 跟我联♥系♥
Anyway, hang out with me.
拜
Bye.
嘿 你们好
Hey, guys.
有什么可以帮到你吗?
How can I help you?
我们正在找乔♥石♥的好朋友
We're looking for Josh's best friend.
那不就是我么 请进
That's me. Come on in.
先生们 来点啤酒?
Can I offer you gentlemen some beers?
不了 谢谢
Thank you, we're fine.
你确定? 一点都不麻烦的
You sure? It's no trouble at all.
如果你们在找乔♥石♥的话
If you're looking for Josh,
他正在赶过来的路上 所以...
he's on his way over here right now, so...
恐怕...
I'm afraid Josh
乔♥石♥今天晚上不会来找你了
won't be coming over to hang out tonight.
为什么?
Why not?
他有女朋友了
He got a girlfriend.
我... 我... 我只是...
I... I... I... I... I... I just...
我不明白
I don't understand.
这怎么可能呢?
How could this have happened?
一天深夜 他一个人参加了个聚会
He was walking alone through a party late at night.
很低调
Visibility was low.
一个叫凯莉的女人
A woman named Kelly heard him
听到他在谈论"纸牌屋"
talking "House of Cards."
她就说
And she said
自己也喜欢看"纸牌屋"
she also liked watching "House of Cards."
不可能
No.
那天晚上 他们俩就啪啪啪了
They hooked up that night.
不过时间很短 算是给你的一点安慰
If it's any consolation, it was over pretty quick.
反正 他们俩现在是形影不离了
Anyway, they're a thing now.
所以... 所以... 所以... 他要多久
So.. so... so.. how.. how long until
才会跟我一起玩?
he can hang out again?
孩子 没那么简单
Son, it's not that simple.
他的新女友很性感
This new girlfriend of his, she's really hot.
她是那种 当你第一眼看到她
It's like when you first see her,
你会觉得 "天哪 好性感!"的女人
it's like, "Whoa, she's hot!"
他一分一秒都不想离开她
He's gonna want to be with her 24/7.
医生说 他也许再也不能出来玩了
Doctors say he may never hang again.
错 乔♥石♥是个战士 好吧?
You're wrong. Josh is a fighter, okay?
我是他最好的朋友
I'm his best friend!
他会和我一起出去的
He's gonna hang out with me again!
孩子 我们替你感到深深的同情
Son, you have our deepest sympathies.
什么? 不!
What? No!
你们想看"刀锋战士"三部曲么
You guys want to watch the "Blade" Trilogy?
我都下载好了
It's already downloaded.
其实我们两个星期前
Actually, we just watched that,
就看过了
like, two weeks ago.
很好看 不过第三部就算了
It's really fun, but skip the third one.
真的?
Really?
预告片不错
Trailer's great,
但是别被预告片骗了
but don't let that fool you.
好吧
Okay.
看吧 我就跟你说过 没那么辣
See, I told you it wouldn't be too spicy.
嗯 的确不辣
You were right.
她怕那东西太辣
She was very worried that it would be too spicy.
我就说嘛 谁最懂你? 嗯?
But I told you. Who knows you, huh?
- 你 - 知道了吧?
- You do. - Know the answer?
对 就是我
Yeah, it's me.
迈克 见到你真高兴
Mike, it was so nice meeting you.
我该走了
I got to go.
- 别啊! - 我该走了
- No! - Yeah.
- 你走了人家会很难过的 - 我懂 我懂
- I'm so sad when you leave. - I know. I know.
她一离开我 我就难过
I'm sad when she leaves.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
跟你说 我无法自拔了
I...I'll tell you, I'm smitten.
看出来了
I can tell.
我们今天晚上要做个尼斯沙拉
Tonight, we're gonna make a salade nicoise,
就是 一种沙拉
which apparently is a salad
晚饭的时候吃
that you, like, eat for dinner.
不行 不行 不行 今天晚上不行
No, no, no, you can't tonight.
我们有计划在先
We got plans.
啥 啥计划?
What, what plans?
我们今天晚上得去爽一下啊
We were gonna get high
对着电风扇 学机器人说话
and talk onto the fan.
我记得我们说过
I remember we said
这事儿做起来会挺有趣
that would be a funny thing to do,
但是 并不意味着 我们要去做啊
but they weren't, like, definite plans.
我知道这不是个计划 但是..
I mean, it wasn't a definite plan, but..
对嘛
Exactly.
她性感吧?
Isn't she amazing?
但这是...
But it was...
拜啦!
See ya!
我们在说的是... 擦
We talked about...mm.
好消息 兄弟
Great news, bro.
"疯狂鸡翅"付清了他们的卫生罚款
Crazy Wings paid off their health fines,
就是说 他们又能正常卖♥♥鸡翅了
which means they can legally serve food again,
兄弟 晚上行动吧
and guys' night is back.
嗯 不错 兄弟
Yeah, cool, man.
所以周五晚上你会来吧?
So you'll be there Friday?
嗯 会
Yeah, sure.
所以这是个计划咯?
So this is a plan, right?
白纸黑字?
A definite plan.
恩 说定了
Yeah, it's a definite plan.
太棒了!
Awesome!
好的 到时候见
Okay, great. I'll see you there.
鸡翅要凉了
Wings are getting cold.
我们要等乔♥石♥
We wait for Josh.
哈 说曹操曹操到
Ha, it's him.
"嘿 兄弟 抱歉
"Hey, man, sorry.
我觉得有点累
Feeling kind of beat.
我就不去了 和凯莉呆在家里"
Gonna stay in and hang with Kel."
操 不带这样的!
God.Damn it, man!
你们难道还不明白吗?
Don't you guys see what's happening here?
一开始 他和我们玩的时间变少了
First, he cuts our hours.
然后我们就变成备胎了
Next thing you know, we're part-time.
接着就变成兄弟之夜了
Then whoops, there goes guys' night.
最后就发发邮件问候一下了
Whoops, there goes the email chain.
我不知道你们是怎么想的
I don't know about you sons of bitches,
但我不会就这么算了
but I am not gonna take this lying down.
听着 大家在这儿的原因都是一样的 对吧?
Look, we're all here for the same reason, right?
自从乔♥石♥有了新女友
Since Josh got this new girlfriend,
陪我们的时间明显减少
we have all been feeling squeezed.
但是如果我们要进行强势协商的话
But if we want a strong negotiation,
我们必须带着具体的要求去找他 明白吗?
we need to go to him with specific demands, okay?
嗯 莉斯 你先来
Uh, Liz, you go first.
我想让我哥哥乔♥石♥
I would like my brother Josh
陪我一起去奶奶家
to accompany me to Nana's house
这样 她说那些种族歧视的话的时候
美剧 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表