美剧 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Dumbass.
白♥痴♥
Puma!
美洲狮!
Ooh! Aah! Get--no, no!
哦 啊 别 不不不
Why?
这是为什么
So how was your day?
今天过得怎么样?
Pretty good.
非常好
All right, I have to go to work.
好了 我得去上班了
No. Yes.
不要去 要去啊
Yes, got to.
好了 得起来了
Starfish. I got to do it.
海星攻击 得去上班了
Don't leave me. I got to do it. Sorry.
别走 要工作啊 抱歉
I think you still have some clean shirts in the Josh drawer.
你抽屉里应该还有几件干净的衬衫
Told you.
我就说
Can I have some of this coffee?
我能喝点咖啡吗?
Yeah, of course. You can take the rest.
可以啊 你把剩下的都喝了吧
Mmm, thank you.
谢谢
Aw, look at that.
看这个
Amazing.
太棒了
Um, hey, did you get that email I sent you about how cute you are?
你收到我说你真的太可爱了的邮件了吗?
You're cute.
你最可爱
No, you're cute. You're cute.
不 你最可爱 还是你最可爱
You're cute, Mrs. Cute. Shut up. You're cute.
你最可爱 可爱小姐 闭嘴 你最可爱
You're cute. I think you're cute, Mrs. Cute.
你真的可爱 我觉得全世界你最可爱了 可爱小姐
Me? Yes.
我吗? 是的
Really? Thank you. You're so cute.
真的? 谢谢 你太可爱了
Uh, are you sure that your roommates are, like,
你确定你的室友们真的不介意
cool with me being here this much?
我在这呆这么久吗?
Oh, my God, yeah, no, I've known these guys, like, forever.
天啊 当然不 我都认识他们好久了
They're super cool. Yeah?
他们不会介意的 真的吗?
Yeah. Okay, great.
当然 好吧 那太好了
Hey, top of the morning, uh, roommates.
嗨 早上好呀 室友们
Or, uh, Megan, should I say "Top of the Megan to you"?
或者 梅根 我是不是应该说 "早上好呀梅根"?
Uh, Robin, Robin,
罗宾 罗宾
sorry again about last night, about our moment.
再次为昨天晚上咱俩尴尬的瞬间道歉
Um, you really got to lock that bathroom door, buddy.
亲 你真的应该锁好浴室的门
I-I should have knocked,
我应该敲门
but you should have locked.
你也应该锁门
Uh, it's a learning experience for us both.
这对咱俩都是个教训
Chris, all right, bring it in, buddy.
克里斯 来吧 嗨一点
Give me one. One.
来击个掌 一下
Two.
两下
Three. Four.
三下 四下
It's four. There's always four.
四下 总是四下
Well, it's okay. It's tricky.
好吧 没关系 是挺难得
We'll figure it out tonight.
咱们今天晚上再试试
Uh, all right, guys.
好吧 各位
Bye.
再见
What?
怎么了?
You know what.
你自己知道怎么了
He's here all the time, Lucy.
他一直都在这 露西
Yeah, he's my boyfriend.
是啊 他是我男朋友啊
Yeah, well, we're your friends.
没错 我们是你朋友啊
You can't just let boyfriends come in here
你不能让你男朋友过来
and stay as long as they want.
随心所欲的想住多久住多久
What do you have against him?
你们为什么这么反对他啊?
He eats all our food.
他把我们的口粮都吃了
He drinks all our coffee.
他把我们的咖啡都喝了
He uses all our toilet paper.
他把我们的厕纸都用完了
He's a drain on our resources.
他把我们的资源都浪费光了
Okay, I think you're overreacting.
好了 你们有点反应过度了
Overreacting? Yeah.
反应过度? 是的
He's not on the lease.
他不在租约上
That means he's living here illegally.
也就是说他住在这是非法的
You... come on, you guys aren't
你们... 你们不会
gonna make this a big thing, are you?
把事情搞大吧 对吧?
Tough talk today from apartment leaders
今天的话题来自3层的公♥寓♥领导
who are calling for the deportation of boyfriends
他们强烈要求将非法居住的男朋友
living illegally in unit 3R.
驱逐出公♥寓♥
I'm joined by Megan. Hi.
我们来连线梅根 你好
Megan, why is this such a hot-button issue for you?
梅根 为什么这成了一个热点议题?
Well, Brad, I love our apartment.
布拉德 我爱我们的公♥寓♥
I think it is the greatest apartment in the world.
我觉得它是全世界最好的公♥寓♥
But if we don't start cracking down
但是如果我们不制裁这些
on these undocumented boyfriends,
没有登记在案的男朋友们
then pretty soon, I tell you what,
那么很快 我告诉你即将发生什么
we're not gonna have an apartment left.
我们将会失去公♥寓♥
Now, Megan, I agree with you,
梅根 我同意你的观点
but how would you respond to those who
但是你们如何回应那些
claim that boyfriends make the apartment stronger?
说男朋友可以保护公♥寓♥的人们?
Look, this might not sound politically correct,
这听起来可能是个政♥治♥立场上的错误
but let's be honest, we're not getting
但是诚实点讲 我们没有得到
the best and the brightest here.
最好的和最光明的东西
We're getting the vermin, the criminals.
我们遭受着虫害 罪案
And that is why, effective immediately,
这就是为什么
our apartment will be taking steps
我们的公♥寓♥会立即采取措施
to secure its borders.
来保卫它的领土完整
Oh, man. Oh, come on.
天 不是吧
She's on the lease. Let her through.
她在租约上 让她过去
Thank... thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢... 谢谢
Not you, illegal.
你不行 非法居住者
Are you kidding me? Okay.
你在逗我? 好吧
It's... it's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
I'll just, uh...
我就...
I'll go to the movies or something; it's fine.
我去电影院或者别的地方 没事儿的
No, you know what? What Megan's doing is wrong.
不 你知道吗? 梅根的做法是错的
I'm gonna fix this. You stay right here.
我去处理 你在这等着
Okay. Right here, Josh.
好吧 就在这等着 乔♥石♥
Move!
让开!
Okay.
好的
I can't believe you guys are doing this.
我简直不敢相信你们居然这么做
This is so hypocritical.
这太虚伪了
Chris, what about Ted?
克里斯 那泰德呢?
Ted is here on a three-day sex visa, okay?
泰德有三天的性工作签证 好吗?
He comes in, he does his job, and then he leaves.
他来了 做他的工作 然后就走
What is your problem with Josh?
你们为什么这么讨厌乔♥石♥
If you just give him a shot...
如果你们愿意让他试试...
He doesn't even speak the language, Luce.
他甚至都没法跟我们交流
When we're all watching "The Bachelor,"
我们都在看《亿万未婚夫》的时候
he's like, "Uh, me not understand."
他就像这样 "我不懂"
Okay, whoa.
好吧
"There's more than one named Amanda?"
"这不只有一个叫阿曼达的人"
You do not have to do the voice.
你没必要模仿他的声音吧
It's what he sounds like.
他听起来就这样
Okay, I get it. You guys don't like Josh.
好吧 我明白了 你们就是不喜欢乔♥石♥
But I do, so can you please just give him a chance for me?
但是我喜欢 所以你们就不能为了我给他个机会么?
Maybe he could stay but just
也许他可以住在这
poop at home instead of here?
只不过不在这上大号♥?
No, Robin.
不 罗宾
Josh isn't welcome here,
乔♥石♥在这里不受欢迎
and he never will be.
永远不会
Give it up, Luce, it's over.
放弃吧 露西 结束了
We'll see.
走着瞧
Illegal? Yes.
非法居住者? 是的
You speak-y "The Bachelor," Huh?
你喜欢《亿万未婚夫》?
What? Rose ceremony?
什么? 玫瑰典礼?
Fantasy suite?
梦幻套房♥?
I-I don't understand what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, man.
加油
Josh, Josh.
乔♥石♥ 乔♥石♥
It's me. Come here.
是我 过来这边
美剧 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表