美剧 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
This is it.
好的
This is your chance to do something positive.
这是你们改过自新的机会
Give something back.
回报社会
You can help people,
你们可以帮助人们
you can really make a different difference to people's lives.
改变别人的生活
That's what community service is all about.
这就是社区服务
There are people who think you're scum.
有的人认为你们是垃圾
You have an opportunity to show them they're wrong.
这是你们证明自己的机会
Yeah, but what if they're right?
是啊 但如果他们是对的呢
No offence. But I'm thinking some people are just born criminals.
恕我直言 有的人生来就是渣滓
Are you looking to get stabbed?
你想被扎死吗
You see my point?
看到了没有
It doesn't matter what you've done in the past.
你过去做过什么不重要
Doing my community service. Hey.
咳 做社区服务呗
Boring as fuck.
都无聊死了
I'm still talking here.
我跟你们讲话呢
I thought you'd finished.
我以为你说完了
If my lips are moving, I'm still talking.
没看见我嘴唇还在动吗 我还在讲话
Yeah, but you could have been yawning, or chewing.
是 但可能你在打呵欠 或者嚼口香糖
End the call. Hang up!
放了电♥话♥ 挂了
My probation worker...
我的缓刑监督官
You all right there, weird kid?
你没事吧 怪孩子?
Don't be disgusting. Call you later.
别恶心了 等会打给你
I'll rip at your throat and shit down your neck.
信不信我割破你喉咙跟洞里拉屎
We need to work as a team here. Hey, that's enough.
我们要一起工作 嘿 别闹了
Can I move to a different group?
我能换到别的组吗?
It's not gonna work for me
我不喜欢这样
What makes you think you're better than us?
你凭什么认为比我们强
What is that accent?
那什么口音
Is that for real?
那是真的吗
What, are you trying to say something?
你想说什么?
It's... That's just a noise.
这就是噪音
Are we supposed to be able to understand her?
我们一点都听不懂
Do you understand that?
中指懂吗?
I think she likes me!?
她喜欢我
Hey, pack it in.
嘿 别闹了
It's love, man! What?
这是爱 朋友 怎么了
Do it, man, do it. You're a prick, man, look at you.
上手啊 上手 你个懦夫 瞅你内熊样
You're a fuckin' pussy, bruv. He's taking the piss!
你个胆小鬼 傻♥逼♥ 有种就过来
==http://www.ragbear.com==
超能少年 第一季第1集
Oh man, there's paint on my cap. This is bullshit.
操 漆粘帽子上了 操她妈的
Ooh!
喔
I know you.
我知道你
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Yes I do. You're that runner guy.
我知道 你就是那个运动员
You screwed up big time.
你捅了大篓子
You noticed, yeah?
你发现了啊
Thanks for reminding me.
真谢谢你告诉我
I'm guessing shoplifting? No?
入店行窃 对吗?
Don't act like you know me, cos you don't.
别以为你了解我 你不了解
I'm just making conversation.
只是闲聊嘛
This is a chance to network with other young offenders.
和其他少年犯社交的机会
We should be swapping tips. Brainstorming.
我们应该交换心得 头脑风暴
Come on, what did you do?
说吧 你犯了什么事?
A girl called me a slag so I just got into a fight.
一女孩叫我荡♥妇♥ 我就打了她
Was this on the Jeremy Kyle Show?
在电视节目里?
No, it was in Argos.
不 在超♥市♥里
Argos?
超♥市♥啊
You should have got one of them little pens and jabbed it in her eye.
你应该拿笔戳她的眼
What about you, weird kid?
你犯了什么事 怪孩子?
Don't take this the wrong way but you look like a panty sniffer.
别误解了 但我觉得你是偷内♥裤♥的变♥态♥
I'm not a panty sniffer.
我不是偷内♥裤♥的变♥态♥
I'm not a pervert.
我不是傻♥逼♥
Itried to burn someone's house down.
我差点把别人的房♥子烧了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Me? I was done for eating some pick 'n' mix.
我偷吃了糖果礼包
Bollocks.
胡扯
What is going on with this weather?
这天气是怎么了
How did that happen?
那是怎么回事?
I mean, you've been here five minutes.
你们才干了5分钟
It's painting benches.
刷椅子
How did you screw that up?
你们怎么就搞砸了?
You tell me, because I've got no idea.
快告诉我 我特想知道
What the hell was that? Oh, Jesus!
那他妈是什么? 天啊!
What's going on?
发生了什么
That's my car!
那是我的车!
Classic.
经典
Oh, my God!
我的天
OK, so I'm a little bit freaked out.
好吧 我有点吓到了
What is that?
那是什么
Right, everyone inside. Move! Move.
大家进屋去 快点 快点
Run!
快跑!
Keep going.
别停下
It's locked. Open it.
锁住了 快打开
Come on!
快点
What is happening?
发生了什么
Open the door!
开门啊
I'm finding the right key. Come on! Open the door.
我在找钥匙 拜托 快开门
Open the fucking door!
快他妈的开门
Don't speak to me like that!
别用那种语气跟我说话!
I feel really weird.
我觉得很奇怪
That'll be the lightning.
那是闪电吧
We should be dead.
我们应该死掉的
A little reassurance might be nice, you know.
确认一下比较好
"You're fine. Looking good."
你没事 你很好
Wanker!
傻♥逼♥
Did he just call me a wanker?
他刚叫我傻♥逼♥?
Hey, hello?
嘿 哈罗?
Is everyone all right?
大家都没事吧?
We could have died, you dick.
我们差点死了 傻♥逼♥
Are you all right? You're acting like a freak.
你没事吧 你像个怪物
Maybe we should call it a day.
今天就到这吧
'That's right. Scrape it back.'
'梳啊 使劲梳'
What did you say?
你说什么
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说啊
'She's such a chav.'
'她真傻♥逼♥'
What?
什么?
What?!
什么
Do we just go then? Where's the probation worker?
我们可以走了吧 监督官呢?
I think there's something wrong with him.
我觉得他有点问题
It's like he was having a spasm.
跟得了狂犬病似的
He was probably just faking it, to get compensation. Cheap bastard.
他装的啦 拿点补偿金 财迷一个
I don't think so.
我不觉得是装的
And you'd know all about being mental.
你倒装神经病装的挺像
"Wanker!"
傻♥逼♥
Are we waiting for something?
我们等什么呢
Probation worker.
缓刑监督官
I'm not hanging around for that dickhead.
我才不等那傻♥逼♥呢
Shit.
妈的
What you did to my phone?!
那是我的电♥话♥!
Man, I'm telling you I'm coming out there, I'm gonna mash you up.
我警告你我要出去了 我要揍死你
Good boy. Who's a little baby?
乖孩子 谁是我的乖乖?
You're my little man, are you?
你是我的孩子 是不是?
Cutie, cutie, my little cutie.
小可爱 小可爱 我的小可爱
You dirty bitch. I've been licking my bollocks.
'你个脏婊♥子♥ 我刚舔了自己的鸡♥巴♥'
Who are you fucking winking at?
你们眨什么眼?
I'm going to shag that poodle next door, she's proper dirty.
我去把隔壁的贵宾犬操了 她可脏了
Mum, it's me. My key won't work.
妈 是我 我钥匙打不开了
Are you going to let me in?
你会让我进去吗
I need to give my relationship with Jeremy a chance.
我想和杰瑞米在一起
美剧 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表