美剧 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Give me the mother-fucking case!
快他妈把箱子给我!
Back off! Stay back!
退后! 别过来!
Give me the case or I swear I will cave your fucking skull in!
快给我 不然我敲烂你的脑袋
I'm going to saw your fucking legs off you dick... Oh, shit!
我要锯了你丫的两条腿 混球 噢 见鬼!
Me and you, we're friends,
我和你 我们是朋友啊
we bonded... like the end of Titanic, remember?
就像泰坦尼克号♥结尾的一对恋人 记得么?
Come on. Give me the case!
箱子给我好不好
Fuck the end of Titanic! Fuck Kate,
去他妈的泰坦尼克 去他妈的肉丝
fuck Leo, and fuck you!
去他妈的杰克 去你♥妈♥的♥
Don't.
别
What?
什么?
Make small talk. I hate small talk.
别搭讪 我讨厌搭讪
Me too.
我也是
Hate the small talkers.
讨厌搭讪的人
Like me mum. What a twat.
比如我妈 傻♥逼♥一个
That was probably a bit harsh. She can't help it.
好像有点难听 自从她中风后
Not since the stroke. That was a joke.
她就情不自禁犯傻♥逼♥ 逗你玩呢
Me mum hasn't had a stroke!
我妈没中过风
She did recently have a hysterectomy.
但她最近是做了子♥宫♥切除
Not a whole lot of laughs that week.
那个礼拜真笑不出来
Oh, my God. The crying!
天呐 哭得跟什么似的
"They took my womanhood!"
"他们拿走了我的女人器官"
I was like, "Mum!
我就说"妈"
"Spare me the graphic, biological details."
"别跟我说那些生动的生物细节"
Did they tell you nine o'clock? Cos they said nine to me.
是九点么? 他们跟我说的九点
Oh, yes! Fuck me harder!
耶 用力操♥我♥!
Oh, yes, I like it when you do that. Oh!
耶 我喜欢你搞这个 哦
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We're here for our Community Service.
我们是来做社区服务的
Who are you?
你是谁?
I am your probation worker.
我是你们的缓刑监督官
Fuck this tight little ass hole!
操♥我♥屁♥眼♥啊
That's not... That is just wrong.
这不是...这不对
That is not how, that is not how God intended it.
这不是 这不是上帝的旨意
Bloody spam emails. Deleted.
该死的垃圾邮件 删除
Oh, yes!
哦耶
Wow.
哇
Unusual...
奇了怪了...
This is repulsive, some of this stuff...
这东西太恶心了...
Oh, yes, my shit tastes so good on your cock!
耶 我的屎沾在你的鸡♥巴♥上味道真好
Somebody's daughter!
谁家女儿呀
You want a Nacho?
你们想吃玉米片么?
This isn't going to end well for ya.
这最后对你没好处
You already lost a hand.
你已经没了一只手
There's only so many limbs a guy can do without.
一个人就这么两条胳膊两条腿
Give me the combination for the briefcase
把手提箱的密♥码♥给我
and we can all go home and have a nice cup of tea.
我们就都能回家好好喝杯茶了
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
What?
怎么了?
I think we might have a problem.
我觉得我们遇到麻烦了
They show up here the day after we get the briefcase.
我们拿到手提箱的第二天 他们就出现在这儿
They're not on Community Service. It's bullshit.
他们不是来做社区服务的 不可能
I'm all over it.
我早就知道了
Those poor, deluded fools are under the misguided belief
这俩被骗的可怜鬼误以为
that I am their probation worker. Turns out that I am quite the actor.
我是他们的缓刑监督官 看来我演技还不错
I'll see if the briefcase guy knows anything about them.
我去看看拿手提箱的家伙知不知道他们
He's a stubborn bastard, I'll give him that.
这混♥蛋♥还挺倔 还挺厉害的
Let me know if you want me to come round there and squidge his bollocks
你要是想我用钳子拿掉他的蛋蛋
with a pair of pliers for him, eh?
就说一声 嗯?
Piece of shit!
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I...
我...
I, I, I am looking for a, for a sandwich.
我 我 我在找 找个三明治
I put it in one of these lockers for safe keeping.
安全起见 我把它放到了一个柜子里
But I'll be buggered if I can remember which one it's in.
结果想不起是哪个了
I bloody hate it when I misplace a sandwich.
真♥他♥妈♥的讨厌自己找不到三明治
Me too. It's extremely upsetting.
我也是 太郁闷了
What kind of sandwich was it?
是什么三明治?
It was cheese, it was a cheese sandwich.
芝士 芝士三明治
Perhaps a mouse ate it.
也许被老鼠吃了
Those furry little bastards do love a bit of cheese.
那些毛茸茸的小混球就是喜欢芝士
They do. Bloody mice.
是啊 该死的耗子
Now you'll have to excuse me though,
现在原谅我
cos I have very important probation worker business to attend to,
我有非常重要的缓刑监督官的事要忙
for I am a probation worker.
因为我是个缓刑监督官
Shit!
妈的
Just put that back on there. Safety is very important.
放回来 安全是非常重要的
That's...
这...
poor craftsmanship, that is.
做工不好 不怪我
Shut up! Stop making me out to be the bad guy.
闭嘴 别把我搞成坏人
This is a situation entirely of your own making.
这情况完全是你自己一手造成的
Your bollocks are going to freeze into little hairy ice cubes
你的蛋蛋就要冻成毛茸茸的小冰块了
unless you tell me where that case is.
除非你告诉我手提箱在哪儿
I'm taking that as well... a Cornetto.
我还要这个...可爱多
No Cornetto for you mate.
兄弟你可没得吃
You know how you said this was a weird set up?
你知道你说过这是个奇怪的陷阱么?
So it turns out the probation worker has someone locked in a freezer.
其实缓刑监督官把人锁在冷藏柜里了
Why would anyone hold someone captive in a freezer?
谁会把人锁在冷藏柜里啊?
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for it.
我肯定这事有个完美合理的解释
OK. You give me a perfectly reasonable explanation
好吧 你给我个完美合理的解释
for locking someone in a freezer.
为什么把人锁在冷藏柜里
Do we need to get involved?
我们必须得卷进来么?
What if we pretend you didn't see it?
我们假装你没看见怎么样?
How's that sitting with you? Cos that feels good to me.
你觉得呢? 我觉得不错
I was just getting a Bounty.
我正要拿个巧克力棒
Whereas I am eating a Cornetto...
而我在吃可爱多...
for I am a probation worker and that is what we eat.
因为我是缓刑监督官 我们就吃这个
We need to get that guy out of the freezer.
我们得把那家伙从冷藏柜里弄出来
Ring a ding, ding, ding!
叮铃铃 铃铃
Bitch!
麻痹
That's a definite ball tightening moment.
真让人菊花一紧啊
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Well either there's a fire,
不是着火了
or someone is attempting to fuck with us. Stay with him.
就是有人想耍我们 在这待着
The question is, how much is a bollock worth to you?
问题是 你的一个蛋值多少钱啊?
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
What was that? That didn't sound good.
什么声音? 听着不大妙啊
Shit!
妈的
OK, so the probation worker keeps a guy locked in a freezer.
好吧 缓刑监督官把一个人锁在冷藏柜里
It's certainly unusual.
是挺奇怪的
Is he dead? He looks dead.
他死了吗? 看上去是的
If we go now,
我们现在离开
we can still catch the start of Countdown.
还能赶上"倒计时"(电视节目)的开头
Who are you? He sent you, didn't he? Where's the briefcase?
你是谁? 他派你来的吧? 手提箱在哪儿?
Where's the case?!
箱子在哪儿?!
I don't know. I don't know anything about any case!
我不知道 我不知道什么箱子
You're welcome!
不用谢
This is why you should never get involved.
所以你永远也不该卷进来
Not so much as a thank you.
连声谢谢都没
You let him out! Jesus! You shouldn't have done that!
你把他放出来了 天呐 你不该这么做
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的怎么回事儿?
Imagine the bloke in the freezer is a giant shit.
把冷藏柜里那人想象成一坨巨屎
And over here, we have a great big fan.
然后这儿有个大风扇
Shit and then you got the fan...
屎 还有风扇...
I'm going to level with you.
我实话跟你们说吧
Hmm? So prepare to be shocked, huh?
嗯? 准备大吃一惊吧 嗯?
Surprised, and more than a little bit amazed.
惊讶 超一般的惊喜
美剧 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表