美剧 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
You and Alex, you're together? Yes.
你和亚历克斯在一起了? 是呀
Who's She? I thought I was his girlfriend.
她是谁? 我以为我是他女朋友
Jess, I...
杰茜 我...
Jess.
杰茜
It's Alex. They're giving him a lung transplant.
是亚历克斯 他在做肺部移植手术
Shit. I tell you now.
卧♥槽♥ 我告诉你
You don't want to be getting a transplant round here.
在我们这移植器官没有好下场
# Yeah, whoo-hoo There's something in the air
# 空气中有些东西
# There's something in the air
# 空气中有些东西
# There's something in the air...
# 空气中有些东西
Hi. How are you? OK? Good. You're Alex, right?
嗨 你没事吧? 那就好 你是亚历克斯对吧?
I'm not being funny, but you have to have sex with me.
我没开玩笑 你必须跟我发生性关系
I've only just got out of surgery.
我刚出手术室
You need to leave. We're just talking.
你得出去 我就跟他聊聊
Get him out of here. Please! You have to fuck me!
把他送出去 求求你操♥我♥吧
Call security! Think about it! Think about it!
叫保安 请考虑一下
(POWER SUPPORT GROUP)
(超能力互助小组)
OK. Bye.
好的 拜
Alex is out of surgery. He's going to be OK.
亚历克斯出手术室了 他会没事的
Ahh get it mate, well done
行啊哥们 厉害
I tell you now, I never doubted it for a second.
我跟你说 我可从没怀疑过
The handsome barman lives.
帅哥酒保活下来了
Come on. Dude, you need to pay up right now.
好了伙计 乖乖交钱吧
That's 20 of your English pounds.
整整20大洋
Fucking pygmy. Let's have it, come on.
小矮子 快交出来吧
You...you put money on him dying?
你... 你出钱押他会死?
Yeah!
对
No! No. What kind of person do you think I am?
没有 你把我当什么人了
You said it would be funny if they chopped his cock off
你不是说 要是他手术中
during the operation.
被切掉鸡鸡就好玩了
There's something very wrong with you. Oh, Finn.
你这人不是一点变♥态♥ 哦 费恩
Honestly.
真的
Well, I'm glad he didn't die. I am.
我也挺高兴他没死 真的
But I will say this.
不过提醒你一句
He may have a new lung,
他换的是肺
but you can't replace his cheating heart.
可不是他那颗大花心
Twat.
傻♥逼♥
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇 哇哇哇
Scouts, dude! Yes! You're Scouts.
快看 是童子军 童子军啊
These were the happiest and the proudest days of my life.
我一生中最快乐 最充实的回忆啊
Look at 'em!
瞧瞧他们
You were in the Scouts?
你还当过童子军?
That should never have been allowed.
让你混进去了 太悲剧了
I swore...I swore a solemn oath to, you know, to obey the Scout Law,
我对天发誓 遵守那个什么童子军规则
to do my best, to do my duty to God
尽我全力 效力于上帝
and Her lovely majestic Majesty the Queen.
还有亲爱的女王大人
Huh. Lived by a code. I were like a samurai warrior.
遵守童子军规则 就像个日本武士
Yeah, that's...that's you all over.
对哦 你还真做到了
And then...and then they cast me out.
然后... 我被他们赶了出来
Why were you cast out?
干嘛赶你?
I don't want to talk about it.
不提也罢
I will say this.
我只能说
A Scout is meant to walk an impossible line
童子军时刻都在走钢丝
between his love of scouting and his raging hormones
在童子军义务和初次萌动的荷尔蒙冲动间
in the first flushes of sexual adventure.
维持着微妙平衡
There are girls!
有妹子
You're a girl! Shit!
那边有个妹子
That's an unnatural abomination.
擦 可恶啊
This is not how Baden-Powell intended it!
完全违背了创始人的初衷
Take that uniform off! You look like a dick!
脱了制♥服♥吧 瞧你那傻♥逼♥样
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
Is he still staring? He's really staring.
他还在瞪我? 狠狠瞪着你
He's gone. Look at 'em.
他走了 瞧瞧他们
Scouts...Scouts is a time for boys to be boys.
童子军... 是男孩成长为男孩的时刻
You know, the...the first time I masturbated. Scouts.
比如 我第一次打飞机 童子军
The first time I ever saw another boy's penis. Scouts.
第一次看见其他男孩的鸡鸡 童子军
First time I touched another boy's penis. Scouts.
第一次摸其他男孩的鸡鸡 童子军
First time another boy touched my penis.
第一次被其他男孩摸鸡鸡
Scouts? It was in Scouts!
童子军? 就在童子军
It was in Scouts. Happy, sunlit days is what they were.
全在童子军 快乐的 闪亮的日子
Oh, my God. Look at this tramp.
天啊 瞧这小骚货
Hi. Ahem. Hi. Ahem! Hi.
嗨 咳... 嗨
What the fuck was that?
这是怎么回事?
Shame on you, Finley!
要点脸啊 费恩
You've got a visitor.
有人来看你
Handsome barman! Here he is. How you diddling, mate?
这不是帅哥酒保嘛 你怎么样 伙计?
Eh? I've brought you some grapes and that.
呃? 我还给你带葡萄了呢
I haven't brought you any grapes.
其实没给你带葡萄
How's Jess?
杰茜怎样?
She's dead.
她死了
She's not really dead.
其实她没死
I was just trying to make you feel better.
我就想让你好受点
So...
所以...
she didn't want to come and see me?
她不想来看我?
Yes, she did. She wanted to come, but she...
她想啊 她想来的 可是...
She hates my guts, doesn't she?
她恨疯了我了是不是?
She doesn't hate your guts, man.
她一点不恨你
Well, maybe. I don't know. She...
也许吧 我不知道 她...
Do you...do you know what, man?
你知道吗 伙计
Who could ever possibly understand the inner workings...
谁能理解她们小脑瓜里
They've got little fickle minds, mate.
转什么念头呢 兄弟
My dad, he used to say to me, you know, he used to say,
我爸曾经对我说过 他说
"Rudy, women are very much like tractors."
"鲁迪 女人就像拖拉机"
Which I have never understood.
我一直没明白什么意思
I think it's something, really, to do with potatoes.
我觉得是和土豆什么的有关
That's what it is. Shit.
就是这样 唉
They're just not like men, seriously.
总之跟男人不是一个物种啊
Hi.
嗨
What's this badge for? Fire safety.
这个是什么奖章? 防火安全
I know who to call if there's a fire, then.
那我下回看见火灾就找你了
You should call the Fire Service,
你应该呼叫消防队
activate the fire alarm and leave by the nearest emergency exit.
拉火警铃 从最近的紧急出口撤离
Right, yeah. Good...good to know. You know, always...be prepared.
对 对 又长知识了 时刻准备着
What about this one?
这个呢
Global Conservation.
全球可持续发展
First aid. Road safety.
急救 行车安全
This one here is for fucking.
这个是关于打炮的
Really? They... they give badges for that?
真的? 这个也有奖章?
No.
不是
Yeah, I know.
哦 明白
Because of health and safety...
是关于健康和安全...
..and AIDS.
还有艾滋
Have you ever fucked a Scout before?
你睡过童子军吗?
Have I?
我有吗?
That would be a...a no.
恐怕是...没有
No, I haven't.
没有过
I...I fingered a Girl Guide, though.
我用手指插过一个女童子军
Do you mind if I tie you up?
捆着你可以吗?
You are full of surprises. Go for it.
你真是充满惊喜 请吧
I hate to sound like my dad, but are you over 16?
别嫌我老古板 可你过16岁了吗?
I'm 18. Ah.
我18岁了 啊
What type of knot are you using?
捆的什么结?
A double constrictor knot, almost impossible to get out of.
双套缩紧结 几乎不可能挣脱
Ooh, good choice.
哦 那敢情好
# Another girl in the neighbourhood...
# 原来是邻家女孩...
OK. Now lie down.
好了 躺下
Right there.
就躺这里
# I wanna hold her, wanna hold her tight
# 我想紧紧地 紧紧抱住她
# Get teenage kicks right through the night...
# 让年少轻狂占领我的夜晚
He's ready.
他好了
美剧 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表