俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
今天你为哪方效力 Sergei
要用什么语言交流
俄语 波斯语 还是中文
还是说英语吧
你花了那么多时间讨好美国人
You spend so much time sucking up to Americans...
你一定愿意讲英语
by all means, you should be comfortable.
在英语中 有一个词语来形容你这种人
There is a word for you in English--
人♥渣♥
scum.
你这个人♥渣♥在
Scum supporting terror
财力上
with finance...
情报上
intelligence...
武器上支持恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
weapons...
尽管"智囊"不是形容你
Although, intelligence may not be...
最准确的词汇
the right English word,
因为你在这几年里失去了很多
since you have lost so many treasured clients
宝贵的客户
in recent years.
像他
Like this one.
Ari Haswari
Ari Haswari.
他对你而言不仅仅是客户 对吧
But he was more than a client, yes?
你把他当做朋友
You considered him your friend.
我有很多朋友 Anton
Anton I have many friends, Anton.
Ari的死使你对NCIS有一种 该怎么说呢
Ari's death left you with, how shall I say,
病态的报复心
an unhealthy interest in American agency NCIS.
现在我的线人告诉我
And now my sources tell me that
一个NCIS的人就在这里
an employee of theirs is here,
就在莫斯科
in Moscow.
而且你和你的人一直在跟踪他
And you and your people have been following him.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing about that.
离NCIS远点
Stay away from NCIS.
冷静点 参赞先生
Calm yourself, counselor.
我从没想过要把俄♥国♥政♥府♥卷入此事
I wouldn't dream of implicating Mother Russia.
这只是我的私人恩怨
My interests will remain personal.
非常"私人的"恩怨
Deeply personal.
? NCIS 12x01 ? Twenty Klicks Original Air Date on September 23, 2014
== sync, corrected by elderman == @elder_man
我相信你肯定在办公室见过他 Gibbs
Gibbs I'm sure you've seen him around the office, Gibbs.
Kevin Hussein 我们的系统管♥理♥员♥
Kevin Hussein, our systems administrator?
是的 IT男 Kevin 他怎么了
Yeah, "I.T. Kevin." What about him?
可能只是一场虚惊
Could be nothing.
他申请了一周的无薪假期
He took leave without pay this week
去莫斯科探望生病的叔叔
to visit a sick uncle in Moscow.
他叔叔昨天突然去世
Uncle apparently died yesterday,
当他在办理手续 将他叔叔的遗体
and while he was making arrangements
运回美国安葬的时候
to ship his body back here for burial,
Kevin觉得自己被监视跟踪了
Kevin got the feeling he was being watched, followed.
-要知道 Leon 那可是俄♥罗♥斯♥ -是啊
- Well, yeah, Leon. It is Russia. - Yeah!
俄♥国♥人说不是他们
Russia says it's not them.
不管怎么说 他被吓坏了
Either way, he got spooked,
在莫斯科的美国大使♥馆♥避难
took refuge at our embassy in Moscow.
现在需要有人把他安全地带回家
Now he needs safe passage home.
什么 就没有人能把他安全地送上飞机么
What, someone can't just put him on a plane?
这个孩子就是一个移♥动♥的海军数据库 Gibbs
Kid's a walking database of naval technology, Gibbs--
对我们的敌人有非常大的吸引力
a very attractive target for our enemies.
所以 大使♥馆♥联♥系♥了海军部长
So, the embassy contacted SECNAV,
海军部长命令你护送他回来
and SECNAV has requested you to be his escort.
我
Me.
像我说的 可能只是一场虚惊
Like I said, could be nothing.
IT男 Kevin 那个电脑怪胎
I.T. Kevin, the computer geek?
他是演情景喜剧的 很可爱的家伙
He does comedy improv; sweet guy.
虽然我不怎么懂喜剧
Yeah, I don't know about the comedy,
但是他卓越的技术确实帮我们
but, uh, his improv skills definitely helped put away
摆脱了世界上最顶尖的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
the world's number one cyber terrorist.
但是你还是叫他怪胎
Yet, you still call him a geek.
是的 一日为怪胎 终生为怪胎
Yes. Once a geek, always a geek.
莫斯科发生了什么 老大
So, uh, what's going on in Moscow, boss?
他有一个叔叔
Think he's got an uncle that teaches
在莫斯科的一所大学教书
at one of the universities there.
谢谢 老大 老大
Thank you, boss. Boss?
一言难尽 你们中有一人要跟我去
Long story, but one of you are coming.
我不知道自己是否合适
I don't know if I can go.
自从上次去西班牙以后 我的时差一直没倒过来
Uh, jet lag from that trip to Spain is still haunting me.
那个 我刚从迪拜回来
Well, I did just get back from Dubai.
我可能在跟那些公牛赛跑的时候伤到了肋骨
Yeah, I might have popped a rib running with those bulls.
再说 我现在也已经严重发福
Plus, I'm tremendously out of shape.
Delilah和我除了吃就是睡
All Delilah and I did was eat and sleep
然后继续吃 额 也做一些其它的事情
and eat and, well, other things.
不要害怕 疲惫的旅行者
Fear not, weary travelers.
在跟Jake花了一整个夏天
After an entire summer spent house-hunting
都没有找到合适的房♥子后
with Jake, to no avail,
你让我现在去哪儿 我都会觉得极度兴奋 Gibbs
I would be thrilled to go just about anywhere, Gibbs.
不用你 使♥馆♥武官
Nope, Defense Attaché
只给高级探员发放了通行证
only gave clearance to senior agents.
-绝不主动要求任务 -对
-Never ask for the job. -Right.
你跟Kevin那么熟悉
Well, you know Kevin very well.
他帮你摆脱了Ajay Khan
He helped you put away Ajay Khan.
确实如此
Ah, yes, he did.
石头 剪子 布
Rock, paper, scissors.
太好了
Yeah.
该死
Damn!
干得漂亮 麦布
Good job, McPaper.
最好的再见
【注:Dasvidaniya:印度电影 中文译名为"最好的再见"】
Dasvidaniya.
莫斯科 美国大使♥馆♥
-在里面 先生 -谢谢
- In here, sir. - Thank you.
Tim
Tim.
哦 伙计 很高兴见到你
Oh, man, am I glad to see you.
Kevin 你还好么
Whoa, Kevin. You okay?
见到你好多了
Much better now.
你绝对想不到过去的三天 我是怎么...
You have no idea the last three days that I...
天啊 Gibbs探员
Oh, my God. Agent Gibbs.
哇哦 他们派了最好的队伍
Wow, they sent the A-team.
不是说你不是最好的 Tim
Not that you're not A-team enough, Tim.
但是Gibbs探员
But Agent Gibbs--
我不是想给你增加负担 长官
I didn't mean to make extra work for you, sir.
真的不想
I really didn't.
呼吸 Kev 深呼吸
Breathe, Kev. Deep breaths.
我发誓 这绝对不是我凭空妄想的
And I swear I am not being paranoid.
我很肯定 一到这儿我就被人跟踪了
Pretty sure I was being followed the minute I got here.
等等 你很肯定
Wait, you're "pretty sure"?
完全肯定
Completely sure.
绝对
Positively.
你们还带了一架海军直升机
You brought a Navy helicopter?
不然你以为我们要坐热气球走么
You expected a hot-air balloon?
我都不知道该怎么以为
I didn't know what to expect.
你们怎么把它偷偷弄进俄♥罗♥斯♥来的
How'd you sneak it past the Russians?
外交礼遇
Diplomatic courtesy.
以及两位王牌飞行员
And a couple of ace pilots.
Banks中校和Hagen上尉
Commander Banks, Lieutenant Hagen,
跟Kevin打个招呼
say hi to Kevin.
欢迎登机 非常抱歉
Welcome aboard. Sorry we're
我们遇到了很强的气流
hitting a little bit of rough air.
没问题 女士
It's no problem, ma'am.
小姐
Miss.
我们回去的路线和来的时候一样
We're going out the same way we came in.
向北飞至科拉半岛 然后直奔巴伦支海
North over the Kola Peninsula to the Barents Sea.
在那里 你们将乘坐航母去英国
【注:COD Carrier onboard delivery】
From there, you'll take a COD to the UK,
再从那里坐C-40快船运输机回家
【注:C-40 Clipper 海军版波音737】
then a C-40 Clipper home.
好好享受飞机上的电影吧 先生们
Enjoy the in-flight movie, gentlemen.
飞机上 飞机上有电影吗
There's a, there's a movie?
这里是EB-9
...this is Echo-Bravo-Nine.
我们正在返回途中
We're airborne and en route.
这是 额
It's, uh...
美剧 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表