啊
Ah...
先生 先生 你还好吧
Sir? Are you okay, sir?
坚持住
Hang on.
嘿
Hey.
我来帮你
I'm gonna go get you some help.
来吧 让我们回到你的卡车里
Come on, let's get back in your truck.
来吧 坐下 我会帮你的
Come on, sit down.I'll get you some help.
好了 放松 好的
All right, easy, now. Good.
坚持住 呼吸 深呼吸
Just hang in there. Breathe. Try and breathe.
深呼吸
Try and breathe.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
【注:911即美国通用报♥警♥电♥话♥号♥码】
911. What's your emergency?
你能告诉我你有什么紧急情况吗
911. Can you tell me what your emergency is?
NCIS:新奥尔良 第七季第一集
新奥尔良 早上好
Good morning, New Orleans.
这是最新国际新闻
Here's the international update.
(新奥尔良的)狂欢节刚过去没几周
Mardi Gras was just a few short weeks ago,
世界几乎在一夜间
and the world has changed,
发生了变化
seemingly overnight.
欧洲国家都开始封闭
Entire countries in Europe are shutting down,
与此同时 加州和纽约的州长也
while the governors of both California and New York
颁布了戒♥严♥令
have enacted stay-at-home orders.
但病毒仍然没有停止肆虐
But still the virus shows no signs of stopping,
让我们在新奥尔良的人想知道 我们会是下一个吗
making those of us in New Orleans wonder, are we next?
现在 让我们
Now, let's...
这算什么问题 下一个会是我们吗
What kind of question is that? "Are we next?"
我们已经遭到攻击了
We're already in it.
你认为我们会封城吗
You think the city's gonna shut down?
我想他们别无选择
I think they don't have a choice.
Jasmine 我们还不知道会发生什么
We don't know what's gonna happen yet, Jasmine.
最好采取一些预防措施
So it's just best to take precautions,
勤洗手
wash your hands...
好吧 我知道
Yeah. I know.
别碰我的脸
Don't touch my face.
嗯 也许可以为你的好孩子们
And, uh, maybe stock up on some extra rice and beans
准备一些米和豆子
for that beautiful son of yours.
哦 伙计 我要走了
Oh, man. I got to go.
工作召唤
Work calling.
你们以前经历过艰难困苦
You've gotten through hard times before.
这次也会挺过去的
You're gonna get through this, too.
我希望我们可以在酒吧
I wish we could be having this conversation
边喝negronis鸡尾酒边谈话
at a bar over negronis.
我猜
Well, I'm guessing
这次谈话的内容比较官方吧
this is more of an official type of situation?
只是打个卡
Just checking in.
哦 嗯 加密视频会议室
Oh. Well, there's no "checking in"
可没有“签到”功能
on a secure video conference.
我现在是副主任了
I'm deputy director now...
我所做的每件事都涉密
Everything I do is considered secure...
不过你说得有道理
But fair enough.
是跟你通报Van Cleef的事
It's Van Cleef.
他已经离开海军罪案调查处了
He's gone from NCIS.
他不可能在国防部谋到职位
No chance of him getting a position at DoD
也不会伤害其他女性的事业了
or hurting any other women's careers.
是的 这都是你的功劳
Yep. All thanks to you.
那么副作用是什么
So, what's the blowback?
没有副作用
No blowback.
只是想确认一下你没事
Just want to make sure you're okay.
我很好
I'm fine.
我很高兴那一团糟的局面已经过去了
I'm happy that that mess is behind me.
我期待着休息一段时间
I'm looking forward to taking some time off.
你要去度假吗
You're taking vacation?
是啊 Naomi在放春假
Yeah, Naomi's on spring break.
他和她的父亲在意大利南部
She's with her father in Southern Italy.
他在那里休假一年
He's there on sabbatical for a year.
我要去见他们
I'm gonna go meet them.
我本打算带她去巴黎 但
I was gonna take her to Paris, but...
我现在只想把她送回家
I just want to get her home now.
等你回来的时候
When you're back...
我们一起谈谈你的未来吧
let's get together and talk about your future.
你该回家收拾行李了
You should be home packing.
我得先接个电♥话♥
I had to take a phone call first.
Scarborough副主任
Deputy Director Scarborough.
呃 呵
Uh-huh.
他们跟我打过招呼
They gave me the heads-up.
是啊 结果所谓的非官方电♥话♥问候其实是
Yeah, it turns out my unofficial call was actually...
-官方事务吗 -嗯哼
- Kinda official? - Mm-hmm.
是啊 意外吗
Yeah. Surprised?
意外什么 Van Cleef离开后 领导跟我说话客气多了吗
That leadership was practicing some CYA after Van Cleef?
并不意外 但是跟我变客气的领导是我认识的人吗 是挺意外的
No. That... it was someone I knew? Yeah.
嗯 Scarborough是个好人
Yeah, well, Scarborough's good people.
她是你的忠实粉丝
She's a genuine fan of yours.
好吧 有一个议程 我不知道是什么
Yeah. There's an agenda...I don't know what it is.
不管怎样 我得走了
Anyway, I-I got to go.
-你确定今晚坐飞机安全吗 -不确定
- You sure it's safe to fly tonight? - No.
但意大利肯定不安全
But Italy definitely isn't.
我要带Naomi回家
I got to bring Naomi home.
哇 全员出动啊 我们都知道什么了
Whoa. Full-court press. What do we got?
Paula Cooke上尉在一艘
Suspicious death of a Lieutenant Paula Cooke
人道主义船救援上死亡
on a humanitarian ship.
是 这艘慈善船
Yeah, it's a mercy ship
是由一个叫 永恒希望 的非政♥府♥组织管理
run by an NGO called Eternal Hope.
在世界各个热点地区 进行医疗任务
They run missions to medical hotspots all around the world.
一个海军上尉
What's a Navy lieutenant doing
-到平民船上干什么 -研究
- on a civilian ship? - Research.
多年来 永恒希望的任务
Eternal Hope's missions have been
都非常成功
very successful over the years.
国防部试图和他们签订合同
DoD tried to contract with them.
派 Cooke上尉去研究他们的工作方式
He sent Lieutenant Cooke to study their methods.
新冠肺炎发生的时候 美好希望号♥正在
The Good Hope was on its way to Central America
赶往中美洲的路上
when the pandemic hit.
它调转方向 回这里提供支援
It turned around to return here to offer support.
Cooke上尉是怎么了呢
And Lieutenant Cooke?
嗯 她落水了
Well, she went overboard.
没人知道怎么回事
Nobody knows how or why.
船停泊在海上等待指示
The ship's anchored at sea awaiting instructions.
海岸警卫队人手不足 所以他们要求我们协助
Coast Guard's shorthanded, so they asked us to assist.
好吧 你为什么不带上Gregorio去看看
Okay. Why don't you take Gregorio and go check it out.
-好 -你知道吗
- Okay. - Oh, you know what,
我可以和他一起去
I can go with him instead.
噢 你真是太好了 小南瓜 但
Oh. That's sweet, pumpkin, but...
Carter不会像我一样贴心地处理你的晕船
Carter here's not gonna deal with your seasickness
和内耳问题
and inner ear issues like me.
-所以我们去就好 -别担心 Sebastian
- So we're good. - Don't worry, Sebastian,
我会照顾好你室友的
I'll take good care of your roommate.
我可以好好照顾自己
I can take good care of myself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你的好意
Nice of you to offer.
是的 我知道她讨厌船
Yeah, I know she hates boats.
实际上我很欣慰她没有接受我的意见
I'm actually kind of relieved she didn't take me up on it.
我的晕船贴都用完了 而现在这个形势
All out of seasick patches, and I'm terrified to go
我又很怕去药店
in any pharmacy right now.
或任何地方
Or anywhere.
我听起来很偏执 对吧
I sound really paranoid, right?
事实上 考虑到最近新闻上发生的各种事
Actually, you sound less paranoid than normal,
你听起来不像平常那么偏执了
considering what's been on the news.
你需要做好准备
You need to be prepared.
是啊 幸运的是 我一直
Yeah, well, luckily, I've been preparing
在为这样的事情做准备
for an event like this my whole life.
-那不是你的飓风装备吗 -是的
- Isn't that your hurricane kit? - Yeah.
但我加了面罩 口罩 手套
But I added a face shield, masks, gloves.
美剧 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表