NCIS新奥尔良前情提要
Previously on NCIS: New Orleans...
我需要你深入调查一下Amelia Parsons这个名字
I need you to do a deep dive on a person named Amelia Parsons.
Amelia是Barlow的女杀手
Amelia's Barlow's hit woman.
她像是女版的杰森伯恩
【注:动作电影谍影重重的主人公】
She's like the female Jason Bourne.
你真的很烦呢
You really are annoying.
而你真的得把硬盘
And you really are gonna put
放在地上了
those hard drives on the ground.
没问题
Of course.
如果不是我的话 你抓不到Amelia
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have Amelia.
如果不是你的话 她现在能回答我们的问题
If it wasn't for you, she'd be able to answer our questions.
而不是昏迷在医院里
Instead, she's at the Mercy Hospital in an induced coma.
谢谢 来干杯庆祝吧
Thank you. Let's have a toast.
等我把这身衣服换了
We can all drink to whatever y'all want to
咱们想庆祝什么都行
as soon as I change out of these clothes.
拜托 快点啦
Come on, hurry up.
我知道 我知道 大家都在等 来了来了
I know, I know, everyone's waiting, I'm on my way.
只是在欣赏风景罢了
Just enjoying the view.
Dwayne
Dwayne?
Dwayne
Dwayne.
Dwayne 快没时间了
Dwayne, there's not much time.
快点 走吧
Come on, let's go.
啥 发生了什么
What? What's happening?
我解释不了
Can't explain.
这里不安全 出事了
It's not safe here. Something's happened.
-我的队伍没事吧 -他们没事
- Is my team okay? - They're fine.
但我们得走了
But we have to go now.
-去哪里 -你会知道的
- Where? - You'll see soon.
你是CIA 我认识你 对吗
You're CIA. I know you, right?
这是机密
That's need-to-know.
你要知道 我个人冒着极大的风险
And all you need to know is that I came at great personal risk
来带你走
to get you out.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
你叫Sutter
Your name's Sutter.
但你死了
But you're dead.
我找到了你的遗体
I found your body.
我本想让这一切容易一些
I was hoping to make this easier on you.
我被枪击了
I was shot.
我怎么活下来的
How did I survive?
噢 甜心 你没有
Oh, sweetie. You didn't.
Pride 开门
Pride, open the door!
嘿 Pride 快开门
Hey, Pride, open the door!
King
King.
King
King.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S05E01
这是NCIS探员 Lasalle
This is NCIS Agent Lasalle.
发生了枪击事件 胸口多处被枪击
We have a 10-55, multiple gunshots to the chest.
Royal街1431号♥ 在Trutone街之上
1431 Royal Street, above the Trutone.
好吗 快点
All right? Please hurry.
NCIS 站住
NCIS. Stop!
你们怎么墨迹那么久
What's taking you guys so long?
嘿 Pride被枪击了 Amelia干的
Hey, Pride's been shot. It's Amelia.
-什么 怎么回事 -把其他人叫来 我去追了
- What? How? - Go get the others. I'm pursuing.
当心 看着点 小心
Watch out, look out, look out.
大家都蹲下 找掩护
Everybody, get down! Take cover!
-我的天 -不 等等 别
- Oh, my God. - No, wait! Don't!
-天 你没事吧 -回到车里去
- God. You okay? - Get back in the car!
嫌犯名字 Amelia Parsons
Suspect's name, Amelia Parsons.
她携带武器极度危险 我们需要你所有的警力
She's armed and dangerous. We need every unit you have,
还有 那个该死的救护车到底在哪里
and we need to know where that damn ambulance is.
他还在流血 不知道出血口在哪里
He's still bleeding. I don't know where it's coming from.
-得把他翻个身 -你觉得我们能动他吗
- Need to turn him on his side. - You think we should move him?
是的
Yes.
小心
Carefully.
可能脊椎受伤了
Could have damage to the spine.
好了 找一下射出伤
Okay, look for any exit wounds.
好的 我 我找不到什么
Okay. I'm-I'm not finding anything.
子弹射穿了人体 可能在任何地方
Well, bullets travel through the body, could exit anywhere.
好的 等等 在这里 这里有
Yeah. Wait, here. Here, there's one.
现在怎么做
Now what?
在这里施压 我们得先止血
Put pressure on it. We got to stop the bleeding.
上帝啊 血没有止住
Oh, my God. It's-it's not stopping.
那你压得不够用力 Sebastian
Then you're not putting enough pressure on it, Sebastian.
好的
Okay.
对 对 我觉得起效果了
Yeah, yeah. I think... I think it's working.
Dwayne 你能听到我吗
Dwayne, can you hear me?
-他怎么样了 -他没有反应
- How is he? - He's nonresponsive.
几乎感觉不到脉搏 我们得把他送到救护车上去
Barely got a pulse. We need to get him to the ambulance now.
好的 快点 大家
All right, come on, people!
清一条道出来
Make a lane!
血压在掉 需要稳定下来
BP's dropping. We need to stabilize.
可能是内出血
Could be bleeding internally.
坚持住 Pride
Hang in there, Pride.
-转一下 -把轮床转过来
- Turn him around. - Let's turn the gurney.
转过来 转一下
Turn him, turn him. Turn it.
-好的 抬起来把 -起来了
- All right, let's get him up. - Got it.
你好啊
Hi there.
发生了什么
What's happening?
你是警探
You're the detective.
你猜得出来吧
Think you can figure it out.
-大家都去哪里了 -别担心他们了
- Where is everyone? - Don't worry about them.
这里只有你和我
This is sort of a you-and-me thing.
这挺困惑的 我知道 但是
It's confusing, I know, but...
但你只要牵住我的手
all you have to do is take my hand.
一切都会变明了的
Everything will become clear.
Amelia跑了吗
Amelia got away?
为了抢车逃跑 差点杀害一个平民
Nearly killed a civilian when she took his car.
州里所有执法人员都在找她
Every law enforcement agency in the state is gunning for her.
到处都有路障
Roadblocks everywhere.
这可是一个从监狱医院里
Talking about a woman who escaped
越狱来杀Pride
Parish jail hospital to come after Pride.
她能躲过搜捕的
She can evade a manhunt.
但我在回击的时候 她中枪了
Yeah, but when I returned fire, she was hit.
有一颗子弹打在了她的腹部
One of the bullets caught her stomach.
-这会让她行动受阻 -是啊 从血迹上来看
- That'll slow her down. - Yeah. Judging by the blood,
她需要治疗
she needs medical attention.
这样在她逃跑前
Gives us a window of opportunity
我们还有机会抓到她
to track her before she flees.
是啊 希望你能
Yeah, hope you found some evidence
找到这样的证据 Sebastian
to do just that, Sebastian.
Sebastian
Sebastian.
一般这个时候你会告诉我们你有什么发现
This is the part where you fill us in on what you found.
我去过很多罪案现场
I've been to a lot of crime scenes.
流这么多血 受害者通常活不下来
This much blood, usually the victim doesn't make it.
在这里通常说的不算
"Usually" Doesn't count here.
-如果他死了呢 -不可能的
- What if he dies? - Not an option.
-看这里这么多血 -听着 Sebastian
- Look at the amount of blood that... - Listen, Sebastian.
Dwayne Pride中了几枪不会死的
Dwayne Pride is stronger than a couple of bullets.
他会活下来的 而我们需要抓到Amelia
He'll pull through, and we'll take Amelia down.
因为你会调查这个现场
'Cause you're gonna work this scene
并找到我们需要的证据
and find us the evidence we need.
好的 我 我好像看到了地上的有
All right, I-I think I saw some smudges on the floor
Amilia可能藏身的痕迹
where Amelia might have been hiding.
我来取样
I'll take samples.
你真的觉得Pride会活下来吗
You really think Pride's gonna pull through?
必须的
Absolutely.
枪伤在胸腔上 他失血非常严重
GSW to the chest. He's lost a lot of blood.
他呼吸起来有困难
He's having difficulty breathing.
各项体征都在下降
Sats are dropping.
他有血胸
He has a hemothorax.
需要一根胸管
美剧 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表