一切正常
All clear.
我们看到一个不明包裹
We have an unknown package and confirmation
确认所有六名嫌疑人都在房♥间里
of all six suspects inside the house now.
子弹上膛 好戏开演
Lock and load. It's showtime.
包裹上有什么标识吗
Got an ID on the package?
帆布包 看不出标识
Duffel bag. No visual confirmation.
我们攻入前需要这些信息
We're gonna need that before we breach.
我的水晶球怎么说
What's the crystal ball tell us?
六个歹徒悉数在此
Got our six dirtbags right there.
好的 炸♥弹♥在哪
All right, what about the bomb?
这儿有东西 像个疯狂的蓝色怪物
We got something in there. It's popping blue like crazy.
Hannah 能听见吗
Hannah, you hear that?
我在 Chris
I got it, Chris.
随时待命
Ready when you are.
特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride,
这个春天你很充实呀
you've had quite a spring.
加入了一个特别行动小组
Joined a secret task force
来摧毁一个危险的私人情报机构
to take down a dangerous private intelligence organization.
在境外深入虎穴营救被俘的
Ran a rogue mission to rescue a captured FBI agent
FBI探员
in foreign territory.
身陷囹圄 被下药
Got yourself kidnapped, drugged,
然后逃出
and then freed.
干掉了这个
And took out the leader
私人情报机构的头目
of said private intelligence organization.
这一切都没得到官方授权
All without official authorization.
我有漏掉什么吗
I miss anything?
没有 长官
No, sir.
面面倶到
You've covered it all.
我已经调查Call to War两年了
I've been investigating Call to War for two years.
-他们一如既往的凶狠 -所以预计他们会进行抵抗
- They're as aggressive as they come. - So expect resistance.
尤其是当手里还有一个20世纪50年代的VX毒气炸♥弹♥时
Especially when you have a 1950s-era bomb loaded with VX gas.
好吧
All right.
听我信♥号♥♥
On my signal.
且慢 我们得等等
Wait. We need to hold.
你什么意思 等个毛线
What do you mean, hold?
我发现后厨有动静 是两个女人
I got movement in the back kitchen... It's two women.
Hannah 你确定吗
Hannah, are you sure?
热成像仪没捕捉到她们
Thermal imaging didn't pick them up.
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
我是说 我们正注视着身无寸铁的她们
I mean, we're looking right at 'em. They're unarmed.
Call to War是个包含女性的白人至上主义组织
Call to War is a coed white supremacist group.
她们可能是后援
They're probably backup.
好吧 让我们仔细看看
Okay, well, we need to take a closer look.
我们先拿下这所房♥子再看吧
Look after we've taken the house.
我可以进去 在我们破门前把她们拽出来
I can go in, I can pull them out before we breach.
向他们通风报信吗
And alert them to our presence?
-不行 Khoury探员 -嘿 让我们试一试
- Negative, Special Agent Khoury. - Hey, let's take a beat.
坏蛋们不会跑掉的
Bad guys are still gonna be there.
我负责这起行动
This is my operation.
我们现在开始
We go now.
听我信♥号♥♥
On my signal.
我要进去
I'm going in.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你和你的手下一起
You've really made a spectacle
搞了一场大动静 特别探员Pride
of yourself and your team, Special Agent Pride.
他们只是在执行我命令
My team acted under my orders.
都由我来承担责任
I'm solely responsible.
在我短短的副局长任期内
During my short tenure as deputy director,
我在回顾你的行为上花的时间
I've spent more time reviewing your actions
超过任何其他探员
than any other agent's.
像你说的 忙碌的春天
Like you said, busy spring.
这本可能会是一场灾难
It could have been a disaster.
不过
However...
结果胜于一切
the ends justify the means.
这就是为什么我们一致同意
Which is why this panel has unanimously agreed
因为你超越职责的行动指挥
to present you with a commendation
给予表彰
for conduct above and beyond the call of duty.
你要给我勋章吗
You're giving me a medal?
差不多
In a fashion.
因为Apollyon行动是独♥立♥的
Since the Apollyon operation was compartmented,
所以没有官方的授勋仪式
there'll be no official ceremony,
不过会记入你的个人档案...
but it will be put into your permanent record...
当然了 是修饰过的
and redacted, of course.
当然
Of course.
你是执法部门
You're a credit to law enforcement
和情报部门的功臣
and the intelligence community alike.
像你这样的人才十个也不嫌多
I wish I had ten more just like you.
Khoury 你在搞什么鬼
Khoury, what the hell are you doing?
全体战术部队准备发起进攻
We have an entire tactical unit ready to breach.
请你退后
Get back...
我需要你们赶紧出去
I need you to come outside.
现在 赶紧
Now. Come on.
什么鬼
What's going on here?
-你♥他♥妈♥谁呀 -手放原处不要动
- Who the hell are you? - Hands where I can see 'em.
FBI
FBI!
我掩护你 快走
I got you covered. Go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
低头 低头
Stay low, stay low.
快点
Come on.
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 你呢 - 我也没事
- Are you? - Yeah, I think so.
房♥子安全了
House is secure.
嫌犯全部搞定
Suspects down.
本可能会更糟糕
That could have gone worse.
是的 不过也没好到哪里去
Maybe, but not much.
什么意思
What do you mean?
刚搜查了房♥子
Just checked the house.
炸♥弹♥不见了
The bomb's gone.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S06 E01
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -FBI确认
- Hey. - FBI confirmed someone
有人携炸♥弹♥逃脱
got away with the bomb.
-他们受伤严重吗 -很严重
- How bad are they? - Pretty shot up.
急救人员说他们没有生命危险 嫌犯们就没那么好的运气了
EMTs say they'll survive. Suspects not so lucky.
-六人全部死亡 -有人幸存了下来
- All six dead. - Well, someone survived,
因为他们想带着炸♥弹♥突围
because they made it out of that house with our bomb.
-还有你的大力协助 Khoury -Harper 听着
- And a major assist from you, Khoury. - Harper, listen.
"听我信♥号♥♥"这句话你听不懂吗
What part of "on my signal" do you not understand?
-里面有两个无辜的女性 -无辜 放屁
- There were two innocent women... - Innocent, my ass.
两人都是劣迹斑斑的Call to War成员
Both women are Call to War associates with long rap sheets.
我做了判断
I made a judgement call.
因为她的行动 这两个女人活下来了
And because she did, those women are alive
而且 不像那六个死人 这两个可以被讯问
and, unlike our six suspects, can be questioned.
噢 你想让我说谢谢吗 Khoury
Oh, you want a thank-you, Khoury?
谢谢你破坏了长达两年的调查行动
Thank you for unraveling a two-year investigation
让我的两个手下受伤 还让人
getting two of my guys shot and letting someone escape
还带着VX毒气炸♥弹♥逃跑
with a bomb loaded with VX gas.
嘿 我知道其中的利害关系
Hey, I am aware of the stakes.
我们会把它找回来的
We will get it back.
求你了 别再帮倒忙了
Do me a favor, and don't do me any favors.
FBI从这里接手
FBI's got it from here.
那枚炸♥弹♥是海军的资产
That bomb is Navy property.
这件案子还是我们的
This is still our case.
你没明白 对吗
You don't get it, do you?
你完全搞砸了
You're screwed big-time.
别碍我的事
Stay out of my way.
他只是发发脾气
He's just blowing off steam.
那些重案反应组的人都是急性子
Those CIRG guys are hotheads.
他没说错
He's not wrong.
美剧 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表