女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
Bella Pearl小姐出场
Ms. Bella Pearl!
S03E01
看起来我们
Looks like we picked up
什么都没错过 对吧 King
right where we left off, huh, King?
接到电♥话♥时我还没回来呢
Uh, didn't even get back before I got the call.
你玩的尽兴了 和Walter "Wolfman" Washington
You enjoy yourself, touring with
一起巡演
Walter "Wolfman" Washington's band,
歌♥手名
给象牙挠痒痒
tickling the ivories?
歌♥名
非常有趣
Had a lot of fun.
就是时间太短了 你怎么样
Didn't last long enough though. How about you?
你有机会出去玩玩吗
Did you get a chance to unpack?
几乎没有 但能在家呆上几周
Barely. But it was good to get home
就很好 和一些老朋友聊聊
for a couple of weeks, catch up with some old friends.
有女性朋友吗
Any lady friends?
哦 绅士从不八卦
Oh, gentlemen never kiss and tell.
你懂的
You know that.
多少伤者
How many wounded?
三人 还有一人生命垂危
Three. One critical.
Gilbert Lee
Gilbert Lee.
是马里尼那家新开的小酒馆的老板
Owns that new bistro in Marigny.
我认识他
I know him.
他和我朋友Bella Pearl订婚了
He's engaged to my friend Bella Pearl.
这个唯一的死者是我们的人
Take it the lone fatality's ours?
看起来是的
Looks that way.
Loretta
Loretta?
士官长Dylan Maron 40岁 刚上岸休假
Master Chief Dylan Maron, 40, just in on shore leave.
起码我们从假期中幸存了
At least we survived our vacations.
Loretta 我从没怀疑过你
Loretta, I never doubted you for a second.
你当然没有
Sure you did.
你说过你想象不出我收拾行李的样子 记得吗
Said you couldn't picture me backpacking, remember?
当然了 你是对的
Of course, you were right.
我在中途终于说服Annie
Talked Annie into renting a hotel
住进酒店
halfway through.
吃奥利奥 看电影
Ate Oreo cookies, watched movies.
重温了往日美好时光
Had a grand old time.
这就是精髓
That's what it's all about.
有什么结论
Theories?
现在说还太早了
Well, it's too soon to tell.
还有其他受害者
There's a lot of other victims.
虽然他们只是受伤了
Although they were only wounded.
但仍然 考虑到中弹的位置特殊
Still, based on the specific location of the shot,
正好在肩胛骨右侧
just right of the scapula
T-4脊椎骨下方
and just below the T-4 vertebrae,
若不是我们的士官长倒霉
our master chief was unlucky,
就是狙击手早就锁定了目标
or our sniper knew exactly what he was aiming for.
如果他就是目标 那为什么还要射伤其他人
Well, if he was targeted, then why shoot the others?
不知道
Don't know.
我们也不知道为什么上周
And we don't know why
他还在渡轮码头外
he killed an investment banker last week
谋杀了一位投资银行家
outside the ferry terminal.
什么意思
What do you mean?
308口径子弹 杀伤力大 长距离
.308. High-powered and long-distance.
根据NOPD的调查 这是这两起案子的联♥系♥
Connecting both cases, according to NOPD.
也就是说我们可能是在找
Which means we're probably looking for
同一位狙击手或狙击手组织
the same sniper or snipers.
问题是 他的目的是什么
Question is: what's he after?
莫非我们面对的仅仅是疯狂的随机杀人
Or are we just dealing with some random crazy?
新奥尔良因狙击手陷入恐慌 这不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time a sniper terrorized NOLA.
1972-1973年新奥尔良曾出现一位随机杀人狂,共造成9人死亡,13人受伤
大约是40年前 我记得太清楚了
40 years ago. I remember it all too well.
我从未见过我妈那么害怕过
I never seen my mama that scared before.
在一个多星期里 整个城市的人都惶惶不安
Put the whole city on edge for over a week.
是啊 这次我们要快点阻止这个小丑
Yeah, then we need to stop this joker fast.
收集所有你能查到的受害者资料
Find anything and everything you can on these victims.
尤其是和那个银行家有联♥系♥的人
Especially connections to that banker.
需要我打电♥话♥给Percy和Brody吗
Want me to call Percy and Brody?
已经通知她们了 我给Brody留言了
Already did. Left word for Brody.
Sonja在回来的路上
Sonja's on her way back.
她会和你在办公室会和
She'll meet you at the squad room.
明白
Copy that.
先是有毒贩想炸毁我们的桥
First a cartel tries to blow up the bridge,
然后是总部审查我们
and D.C. puts us under review.
现在又有狙击手袭击民众
Now snipers taking potshots at folks.
我们的城市究竟发生了什么事 Loretta
What's happening to our city, Loretta?
不管发生什么你都会阻止的
Something you're gonna stop.
是Sebastian
Sebastian.
嘿 我在这儿
Hey, I'm over here.
在房♥顶上
Up on the roof.
呃 我觉得我有发现
Yeah, uh, I think I found something.
事实上我什么都没发现 但是这也许说明了问题
Actually, I found nothing-- but that could mean something.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
总之 我利用三角测距法... 哇哦
All right, so I triangulated from where the... Whoa-ho.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
是的 我没事 我没事
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, I'm fine.
你确定
You sure?
是的 我只是 只要我不往下看就没问题
Yeah. I just... long as I don't look down.
我不是真的 呃 恐高
I'm not really, uh, crazy about heights.
不能说我有恐高症
It's not that I'm acrophobic,
而是 这只是普遍焦虑
per Se, it's just more of a generalized anxiety.
这也许是恐旷症 说实话
It's probably agoraphobic, actually,
虽然我是这么想的 但我从来没被确诊
now that I think about it, but I never got that diagnosed.
也就是说我得打给某个医生然后试着
Which means I should call somebody and try to get...
-Sebastian -抱歉
- Sebastian. - Sorry.
呃 好吧 我 呃
Uh, okay. So, I, uh,
我从被害者们被击中的地方做了三角测距
I triangulated from where the victims were shot,
又比对了一些目击者听到的枪声
I compared it to the crack of the rounds
并且考虑了声音延迟
heard by some of the witnesses, and then factored in
估计出了射击距离 于是现在
sound delay to estimate range, and voila.
你正站在狙击手的位置
You're standing in the sniper's nest.
这地方离舞台差不多有半英里远
Stage is almost a half-mile away.
你确定
You're sure?
是的 我很确定
Yeah, I'm pretty positive.
然而我没找到任何可追踪的证据
Except for the fact that I didn't find any trace evidence,
这 你知道 有点诡异
which, you know, is kind of weird.
他是怎么做到实施这样的犯罪
Well, how can somebody pull all this off
还没留下任何证据的
without leaving any evidence?
那 呃 那就是奇怪之处
Well, that's, uh, that's what's weird.
我是说 没有弹壳
I mean, there's no spent casings,
射击残留物 头发毛囊 鞋印
gunshot residue, hair follicles, shoeprints.
我是说 什么
I mean, there's...
什么都没有留下
there's nothing.
但我认为这一切反倒证明了一些事
That's why I-I think it's something.
狙击手是专业人士
Sniper's a professional.
没错
Exactly.
不管他或她或他们是谁
Whoever he or she or they were,
他们知道从哪射击
they knew exactly where to shoot from,
如何不留痕迹的撤退
how to escape without being detected
如何隐藏痕迹 他们知道我们在找什么
and how to cover their tracks. I mean, it reads targeted.
这次我需要你的帮助 Sebastian
Gonna need your assist on this, Sebastian,
直到整组人聚齐
till the whole team gets back.
让Patton
Get Patton
调出监控录像
to pull surveillance footage,
然后帮他找出附近区域的可疑人员
then help him scan for suspects in the immediate area.
然后看看你能从这些从那些子弹上查出什么
And see what you can find on those bullets.
好的 没问题
All right, will do.
对了顺便问下
Okay. Oh, and by the way,
你有没有 收到Merri的消息
you haven't, uh... you haven't heard from Merri--
我是说 Brody 你有她的消息吗 因为 我
I mean, uh, Brody, have you? Just 'cause, you know, I...
给她打了些电♥话♥
put a few calls in to her myself,
美剧 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表