这就是我们的房♥租 酒钱
That there's rent, drinking money,
甚至可能是卡车的首♥付♥
maybe even a down payment on a truck.
真是个美人儿
Now, that's a catch.
那是个麻烦 Dale
That's trouble, Dale.
你知道最好别招惹Amy
You know better than to mess with Amy.
嘿 Macey...
Hey, Macey...
少跟我套近乎
Don't "Hey, Macey" me.
-和她搞在一起的是不是你 -啥 不是
- You the one sleeping with her? - What? No.
她都不是我的菜 是不是 Jesse
She ain't even my type. Ain't that right, Jesse?
如果是你的话 老子把你的头拧下来
Oh, I'll pop your head off
就跟这些死虾一样 你听到没
just like one of them shrimp. Do you hear me?
还有啥想说的
What do you got to say for yourself,
你个臭混♥蛋♥ 嗯
you sorry son of a bitch, huh?!
腿
Leg.
喔
Ooh
还没习惯新月城的夜生活吗 Brody
【注:"新月城"即指新奥尔良】
Haven't gotten used to the Crescent City nightlife, Brody?
是我住的地方不好
It's my living situation.
在布罗德(位于新奥尔良城内)短期租了一个双人房♥
Short-term lease in a double in Broadmoor.
每天晚上都一样 喝得烂醉的大学生
Every night the same thing: wasted college students
还有放爆竹的小孩儿
and neighborhood kids lighting firecrackers.
你知道那可不是爆竹
You know those aren't firecrackers.
我想尽量乐观点嘛
I was trying to be optimistic.
哟 有人昨晚玩得很嗨啊
Oh, someone party hard last night?
是邻居太吵
Noisy neighbors.
我在逗她呢
Oh, I'm just hazing her.
我知道Brody不出门的
I know Brody doesn't go out.
我出门啊 我可能
I go out. I mean, maybe not
不会去城里那些高档餐厅
to the places where fine dining meets hurricanes,
但是我的确也出去玩儿的
but I do go out.
呵呵 当然啦 Brody
Yeah, sure, you do, Brody.
好了 Christopher 什么情况
All right, Christopher, what we got?
靴子是目前海军配发的标准装备
Boot is current Navy issue, so we're operating
所以我们猜想 这条腿也是海军的
on the assumption the leg is as well.
-Dwayne Christopher -早
- Dwayne. Christopher. - Morning.
Brody探员 你看起来很疲惫哦
Agent Brody, you look tired.
我希望你放弃睡眠是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
吵死人的小孩 枪击声 一点儿都不值
Loud kids. Gunshots. Not worth it.
嘿 别恼火 Brody 从现在开始
Hey, don't sweat it, Brody-- from now on,
我就是你的私人租♥房♥♥中介
I'm gonna act as your personal rental agent.
就像帮我妹妹那次一样
Just like I did with my sister.
给你找个让你满意的地方
Find you a place you're gonna love.
对"今日捕捞"的身份鉴别
Where we at with I.D.'ing the...
进行得怎么样了 Loretta
catch of the day, Loretta?
DNA要花很长时间 不幸的是
DNA'll take time. Unfortunately,
没有其它可用于鉴别的特征 只能够确定
there's no identifying characteristics other than...
受害者很可能是非裔美国人
...the victim's most likely African-American.
据腐烂程度来看
Based on the decomp, I'd say
这条腿至少已经在水里泡了一周了
the leg's been in the water at least a week.
是鳄鱼袭击
Gator attack?
肌肉断裂不会这么干净
Muscle cut's too clean.
划船事故
Boating accident?
愤怒的鲨鱼
【注:iPhone手♥机♥上的一款游戏名】
Angry shark?
勇猛的乌贼
Rabid squid?
来自地狱的变种海星
Mutant starfish from hell?
缓和下气氛
Just trying to keep it light.
根据骨头上的印记来看
Based on the marks on the bones,
不会是螺旋桨
I'd say it's inconsistent with a propeller
或者变种海星
or a mutant starfish, but...
我认为是单刃刀具造成的
I think it's a single blade.
要进行尸检才能确定
Have to autopsy to make sure.
好的 Christopher
All right, Christopher,
带我们新来的中西部姑娘
take our recent Midwestern transplant
去见识一下海岸警卫队
and introduce her to the Coast Guard,
叫他们协助调查
get them to help in the search.
我们找到其余的部分
Let's find the rest of him.
没问题 King
You got it, King.
-Lee上校 -Pride
- Captain Lee. - Pride.
你就是离不开我的海鲜秋葵汤 是吧
Just couldn't stay away from my gumbo, could you?
我多希望这次来是为了寻找厨艺灵感
Oh, how I wish I were here for a little culinary inspiration.
希望你别介意 你的警卫让我进来的
Hope you don't mind-- your guard let me in.
没事的
No problem.
我不知道该怎么开口
Look, I don't know how to say this,
你教导的那个孩子
but the kid you mentored,
海军中士 Calvin Parks
Petty Officer 2nd Class Calvin Parks,
他无故缺勤了
he's unauthorized absence.
你确定
You sure?
他的长官好几天没有他的消息了
【注:Officer in charge】
His OIC hasn't heard from him for a couple of days.
-我以为他联♥系♥你了 -好几天了
- I was hoping he contacted you. - Couple of days?
他亲口告诉过我 你引导他加入海军
He told me himself just how much you helped him out
对他帮助很大
by steering him towards the Navy.
没多少人会帮助一个男孩
Not many people would help a boy
逃离他那样的经历
escape a past like his.
Calvin其实自己也能办到
Yeah, well, Calvin would have found his own way.
我只是推了他一把
I just gave him a little push.
你该为他骄傲
Yeah, well, you should be proud of him.
那孩子从第一天起就是个优秀的海军
That kid's been a squared-away sailor since day one.
他可能就是被某个姑娘绊住脚了
He probably just found some young lady to distract him.
但如果真是这样
But if that's the case,
他会受到纪律处分
he will be facing disciplinary action.
如果你有他消息的话
Give me a call
给我打个电♥话♥ 好吧
if you hear from him, will you?
我会的
Yeah. I will.
很高兴见到你 Pride
Good to see you, Pride.
Loretta 我有一个奇怪的请求
Loretta. I have a strange request.
不会比我解剖桌上穿着靴子的这条腿更奇怪
Not as strange as a boot with a leg on my autopsy table.
你能根据受害者脚的尺寸
Could you use the size of a victim's foot
推测出一个大概形象吗
as a basis for a general description?
嘿 Pride
Hey, Pride.
或者我该叫你Dwayne
【注:Pride是姓氏 Dwayne是名字】
Or should I say "Dwayne"?
我觉得如果我叫你Dwayne的话
I thought it might be more appropriate for me
可能更合适 毕竟我们
to start calling you Dwayne, what with us
为NCIS做咨♥询♥服务这么多年了
consulting for NCIS all these years.
叫名字表示我们很熟啊
After all, the use of first names is a sign of familiarity,
而且现在也不是"姓氏代表职业"
and we're a far cry from when the surname was an indication
-那个古老的年代了 所以... -Sebastian
- of a man's trade, so... - Sebastian.
我暂时还是叫你Pride吧
I'll stick with Pride, for now.
言归正传 我用电脑模拟
Yeah. Uh, anyway, I started a computer simulation
来估计死者的身高 体重和年龄
to estimate height, weight and age of the deceased
以免找不到尸体
in case the body was never found.
我问问你
Then let me ask you...
他是否可能是
could it be a...
一个23岁的非裔美国人
23-year-old African-American?
6.3英尺(约190cm)220...
Six, three; maybe 220 or...
或225磅(约102kg)
225 pounds?
可能 而且可能性很大
It's possible, even likely.
我给你们发个名字和照片过去
I'll send you a name and a photo.
我们
Let's take
休息五分钟 好吧
a quick five, all right?
Dwayne 好兄弟
Dwayne! My man!
Parks老爹
Papa Parks.
-听起来真棒 -你要不要留下听下一场
- You sounded good. - You want to sit in next set?
你最近有没有见到Calvin
Have you... have you heard from Calvin lately?
嗯 有几周没见着他了
Uh, it's been at least a couple weeks.
他上次来吃晚饭 怎么了
He'd come over for supper. Why?
你知道我对Calvin特别看重
You know I think the world of Calvin.
我没有儿子 他就像我的亲骨肉一样
He's like my blood, the son I never had.
Dwayne
Dwayne...
告诉我
just tell me.
美剧 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表