-好 来啦 -好了...各位 家庭电影之夜
- Okay, here we go. - Okay, okay. Family movie night, guys.
-对 -看什么电影
- Yeah. - What we gonna watch?
-我们必须统一意见 -我想看《表情符号♥电影》
- We've all gotta agree on something. - I wanna watch The Emoji Movie.
-好 -拜托 你已经看过八千次了
- Okay. - Oh, come on. You've seen it 8,000 times.
是 宝贝 我真的不能 再看一遍《表情符号♥电影》了
Yeah, sweetie, I really don't think I can watch The Emoji Movie again.
但我想看呀
But that's what I wanna watch.
《头脑特工队》呢
What about Inside Out?
-超萌的 不是为了我 -好的
- It's so cute. It's not for me. - Okay.
-我想你们会喜欢 -你就是想再看一遍
- I think you'll like it. - You just wanna watch it again.
你总是热泪盈眶
You always tear up.
《表情符号♥电影》
Emoji Movie, Emoji Movie!
-《疾速追杀》如何 -什么
- How about John Wick? - What?
-西蒙 我们不看《疾速追杀》 -不 不看...
- We're not watching John Wick, Simon. - No. We're not watching--
-你怎么能...不行 -什么 不可以
- How do you-- No. - What? No.
也许有刚发行的新电影呢 我来看看
Well, maybe there's something new that came out. Let me check.
好主意
Good idea.
-好 -《表情符号♥电影》
- Okay. - Emoji Movie, Emoji Movie!
天啊
Oh, whoa.
-怎么了 -怎么
- What? - What?
-威尔要离婚了 -威尔是谁
- Will's getting a divorce. - Who's Will?
-威尔要离婚了 -是 奥黛丽刚在Instagram上发布的
- Will's getting a divorce? - Yeah. Audrey just posted it on her Insta.
-威尔是谁 -等等 你不知道这事
- Who's Will? - Wait, you didn't know that?
-不知道 我很久没和他说过话了 -威尔是谁啊
- No. I haven't spoken to him for so long. - Who's Will?
他是我的一个老朋友 亲爱的
He's a old friend of mine, honey.
威尔曾经是妈妈最好的朋友
There was a time when Will was Mommy's best friend.
-前任嘛 -不是 只是一个朋友
- Like, an ex? - No. Just a friend.
炮♥友♥吗
With benefits?
-不是 恶心 什么呀 不是炮♥友♥ -不是
- No. Ew. What? No benefits. - No.
对呀 事实上 我们结婚时 威尔是你妈妈的伴娘
Yeah. In fact, Will was your mom's maid of honor at our wedding.
家庭电影之夜我们要看什么呀
What are we watching for family movie night?
-《表情符号♥电影》 -我不能 我...
- Emoji Movie, Emoji Movie. - I can't. I--
不能再看一遍 《表情符号♥电影》 就是不能
I can't watch The Emoji Movie again. I just can't.
-宝贝 干嘛这么在意 -这电影讲的全是字体
- Oh, babe, why do you care? - It's a movie about fonts.
-《万圣节》呢 -不
- How about Halloween? - No.
-没关系呀 -会说话的字体
- It doesn't matter. - Talking fonts.
-便便表情符号♥ -这样不对
- Poop emoji! - It's wrong.
我们在一起的时间非常少
We have so little time together.
-便便表情符号♥ -《达默》呢
- Poop emoji! - What about Dahmer?
-我... -《达默》
- No. - Dahmer?
为什么不 我们该看《达默》
Why not? We should watch Dahmer.
-《达默》 好 -耶
- Dahmer? Okay. - Yeah.
我知道我们该做什么了
I know what we're gonna do.
便便表情符号♥
Poop emoji.
-你应该打电♥话♥给威尔 -他最不希望与我联♥系♥吧
- You should call Will. - I'm the last person he'd wanna hear from.
你想多了 他可能很想和你联♥系♥呢
You're overthinking it. He probably really wants to hear from you.
我不知道 我们还真是好几年没说过话了
I don't know. We literally haven't spoken to each other in years.
我们不欢而散 他老婆恨我
We parted on the worst terms. His wife hated me.
-是你恨她 -事情没那么简单啦
- You hated her. - Well, it wasn't that simple.
我告诉他我觉得奥黛丽不适合他
I told him I thought Audrey was terrible for him,
结果他和她结婚了
and then he married her.
他好像现在认同你的观点了
Well, looks like he came around.
就因为这点事 失去一个朋友 绝对是不值得
Well, it definitely wasn't worth losing a friend over.
是呀 那就打给他吧
Yeah, so call him.
-会很奇怪的 -为什么
- It'll just be weird. - Why?
不知道
I don't know.
在我们这个年纪 男人和女人不太会共处了
Men and women don't really hang out with each other at our age.
-不是这样的 -你自己想想
- That's not true. - Come on.
我们的朋友都是夫妻
All our friends are couple friends,
你和老公聊 我和老婆聊
and you talk to the men, and I talk to the women.
是的 好像是这样
Yeah, I guess that is true.
从何时起男人和女人社交 变得这么困难了
When did it become so hard for men and women to socialize?
-在我们婚后吗 还是有了孩子后 -你和威尔的友谊比所有这些都要早
- After we got married? After we had kids? - Well, you and Will predate all that.
算是吧 可怜的威尔 他可能很孤独
I guess. Poor Will. He's probably pretty lonely.
打电♥话♥给他吧 这是朋友该做的
Call him. That's what friends do.
帕拉图关系
第一季第一集
-嗨 老天 -嘿 看看你
- Hi. Oh, my God. - Hey. Look at you.
-你好吗 -很好 你好吗
- How are you? - I'm great. How are you?
-你气色很好 这个... -是呀 感觉不错
- You look well. This-- - I am. Feeling good.
-你的T恤不错嘛 很好看 是 -是的 谢谢
- Your T-shirt's good. It's nice. Yeah. - Yeah, thank you.
你看起来像个1990年代的垃圾摇滚风小丑
You look like a '90s grunge clown.
天啊 怎么样...啤酒生意怎么样
Gosh. How is it go-- How's the beer business?
非常好 是的
Very good, yeah.
其实我现在是我自己酒吧里的酿酒大♥师♥了
I'm actually the brewmaster at my own bar now.
-什么 恭喜啊 -谢谢
- What? Congratulations. - Thank you.
-是的 -太酷了
- Yeah. - Very cool.
我其实...我们这周末要在酒吧开个派对
I'm actually-- We're having a party at the bar this weekend.
-好 -是 如果你有空的话...
- Okay. - Yeah. If you're around--
如果你这周末有空 来酒吧坐坐吧
If you're around this weekend, stop by the bar.
-我很乐意 是 -好 我会把信息发给你
- I'd love to. Yeah. - Yeah, I'll send you the details.
你还在做律师吗
Are you still lawyering?
查理刚成为合伙人 我...在帮他
Charlie just made partner, and I-- I help him out.
天啊
Oh, wow.
所以说 你还和查理一起在那个律所工作
So, you work at the firm with Charlie still?
我们完成了很多工作 很不错
We've been doing a lot of work. It's been great.
现在 你和查理被同一家律所聘用
You and Charlie are currently employed at the same law firm?
我没有领薪水
I am not on salary.
但这就是现实社会
But that's society for you.
我目前没工作
I do not work currently.
明白了 你现在在待业
I see. You are unemployed currently.
你的家庭还在吗
You still got that family of yours?
在呀 想看全家福吗
Yeah. You wanna see a photo?
想
Yeah.
天啊 他们都在啊
Wow. There they are.
不错 天啊
Cool. Wow.
挺好的
Cool.
看上去很健康
Look healthy.
是这样 我只是想跟你道歉 因为之前我对待你妻子的方式
Well, look, I just wanted to apologize for how I handled things with your wife.
我觉得...尤其是说你不该娶她
I felt-- Especially saying that you shouldn't marry her.
我很后悔
I regret that.
这个嘛...
Well...
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-什么...你...是吗 还好吗 -没事 不 我只是跟你说一声
- What's-- You-- Yeah? You good? - Nothing. No, I'm just telling you.
好 很好 没关系
Yeah, great, no.
-好吧 很感激你这样说 -好
- All right. I appreciate that. - Yeah.
她现在是我前妻了 所以...
Well, she's my ex-wife now, so...
-不 这是什么时候的事 -是的
- Oh, no! When did that happen? - Yes.
就几个月前的事 对
Just a few months ago. Yeah.
-不会吧 -是的
- Oh, no. - Yep.
怎么回事呀 你们之间出什么事了
How did that happen? What happened between you guys?
什么事都没 这是我们共同的决定 是非常友好的共同决定
Nothing. It was mutual. It was very amicable and mutual.
-好吧 -我们还是朋友 还会一起玩
- Okay. - We're still friends. We hang out.
-天啊 很成熟嘛 -是的 非常友好
- Wow. That's very evolved. - Yes, very amicable.
理智分手什么的
And, yeah, you know, conscious uncoupling and all that. All that shit.
离婚对谁都不容易
Well, divorce is hard.
别说这事了
Let's not.
-聊得很开心 -很开...能见到你真是太好了
- Well, this has been a blast. - This has been so nice to see you.
是啊 聊得很开心 太开心了
Yeah. This has been a blast. This has been so fun.
好的
All right.
-好 -是 如果你这周末有空
- Okay. - Yeah. If you're around this weekend,
-来参加派对 -一定
- come to the party. - For sure.
-我把详情发给你 -好 一定去
- I'll send you the details. - Yeah, definitely.
-好 太好了 -我去找个保姆 好的
- Yeah. Great. - I'll get a babysitter. Okay.
(艺术区)
(新兴都市酿酒厂)
(天使之城酿酒厂)
(幸运便士酿酒公♥司♥)
我正试着理清头绪
I'm trying to wrap my head around this.
-是... -五年来她音讯全无
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - She's gone for five years,
-而现在她要来参加我们的派对 -是的
- and now she's coming to our party? - Yes.
这有点没品
That's a little fucked up.
-为什么没品 -她从来都不喜欢奥黛丽