美剧 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情回顾
Where's Dad?
爸爸呢
You the man of the house, a'ight?
你是家里的顶梁柱 好吗
Hold it down.
撑起来
A'ight. I love you.
好 我爱你
Nothing's the same with him anymore.
他跟以前完全不一样了
Everything's just different. He's different.
一切都不一样了 他变了
I'm worried about you, 'Riq.
里克 我担心你
There was this cop at school looking for you today.
有个警♥察♥今天去学校找你了
Are you in trouble? You should tell Mom.
你惹事了吗 你应该告诉妈妈
Listen to me. You cannot tell anyone.
听我说 你不能说出去
You can't. I won't tell.
你不能说 我不会的
I swear.
我发誓
I know who you are, Ray Ray.
我知道你是谁 雷雷
You need to leave my brother alone.
你离我弟弟远一点
Raina was my better half.
雷娜是我的另一半
When I... when I find myself in a place of trouble,
当我遇到麻烦的时候
I think to myself...
我就会想
"What would Raina do?"
"雷娜会怎么做"
Well, here we are. This is Choate.
我们到了 这里就是乔特
There's something I gotta say to you.
我要跟你说些事情
You deserve the truth.
你理应知道真♥相♥
We thought we were protecting you,
我们以为我们是在保护你
but all we did was teach you how to lie.
可我们只是教会了你怎么去撒谎
I told her I... I would handle it, but I watched her die.
我跟她说我会处理好的 可我却看着她死去
I miss her so much. I miss her too.
我好想她 我也想她
What happened to your sister?
你姐姐怎么了
You were twins?
你们是龙凤胎
Yeah, and half of me is gone.
嗯 一半的我已经走了
I feel so alone. You're not alone.
我觉得好孤单 你并不孤单
I'm here.
有我在
He's expelled, effective immediately.
他被开除了 即刻生效
That's all it is. It's just baby aspirin.
这些只是儿用阿司匹林 仅此而已
Do they think they're buying baby aspirin?
他们觉得自己买♥♥的是儿用阿司匹林吗
Ma, what happened to your arm?
妈 你胳膊怎么了
Ghost happened to my arm.
幽灵弄的
He laid hands on me.
他对我动手了
And I would kill Ghost to protect you, 'Riq.
里克 我会杀了幽灵来保护你
I should be the one protecting you!
应该是我保护你才对
And I will.
我会做到的
I promise you that, Ma, no matter what.
妈 我向你保证 无论如何我都会做到
A'ight. Don't get it twisted.
好 别误会了
You might've given me life.
我的命或许是你给的
But you were never my fucking father.
可你从来都不是我父亲
He said he would kill you?
他说他会杀了你
He didn't have to say it, Ma.
妈 他没必要说出口的
I'm gonna stop him.
我会阻止他
If you don't want this,
如果你不想这样
'Riq, you gotta tell me now.
里克 你现在就告诉我
Ma, I just don't want you to go to jail.
妈 我只是不想你坐牢
I won't.
我不会的
What if she gets caught?
要是她被抓了怎么办
Man, she ain't gonna get caught; she too smart.
她不会被抓的 她太聪明了
There's only one way to be sure.
想确保万无一失 只有一个法子
It was always gonna go this way.
这条路在所难免
Just gotta step into it.
走过去就是了
Tariq, if you do this shit,
塔里克 如果你杀了我
you can never go back.
你就再也回不了头了
I'd do anything to go back...
要是能回到从前 我什么都可以做
to go back to how it was before you left us for Angela.
回到你为安吉拉离开我们之前的时候
Come on! Wait.
快走 等等
We take care of each other, right?
我们会互相照顾的 对吧
Right.
对
I saw you at Truth. Wasn't me.
我在真理夜店看到你了 不是我
I don't want to have to say I saw you
如果不是你干的
if you're not the one that did it.
我也不想把我看到过你的事说出去
Dre did it, right? Right, it was Coleman.
是德瑞干的 对吗 对 是科尔曼干
Good.
很好
The entire portfolio goes to your children.
所有资产都归孩子们
Ma, don't worry about it, okay? I'll take care of you.
妈 别担心 好吗 我会养你的
You don't inherit until you complete
你现在还不能继承遗产
a four-year degree from a university.
除非你完成大学四年的学业
You do want Truth back, right?
你想要回真理的 对吧
How much? I'll pay asking.
多少钱 我直接按报价付费
You get him into your alma mater, Stansfield,
你让他进你的母校斯坦斯菲尔德
and my son's trust will give you Truth.
我儿子的信托就会把真理给你
What do you want now?
你又想怎样
Tasha Green St. Patrick, you're under arrest
塔莎·格林·圣帕特里克
for the murder of James St. Patrick. No, she didn't do it.
你因谋杀詹姆斯·圣帕特里克而被捕了 不 不是她干的
Mom, tell her you didn't do this!
妈 告诉他们啊 不是你干的
Tell her what really happened! Tariq, go to school!
把真♥相♥告诉他们 塔里克 上学去
No.
不
Live your life.
好好过你的人生
First-degree murder.
一级谋杀罪
You don't look like you could pull that off.
你看着不像能做这种事的人啊
Nails too nice for that.
指甲太漂亮了
My husband beat me up, a'ight?
我老公打我 好吧
You're not a battered woman.
你才不是受虐妇女
I've seen a million girls with that same story
我在这里和贝德福德山女子监狱见过
here and at Bedford Hills.
无数说这话的妹子
If they didn't find you crying on the ground
只要警♥察♥没发现你趴在尸体旁边哭
next to the body, that's bullshit.
那就是扯淡
Maybe you could sell that shit to the jury
或许你能拿这话蒙蒙陪审团
but not to me.
可你骗不了我
She's headed to arraignment.
她要去提审听证会
Good luck, Tasha Green St. Patrick.
塔莎·格林·圣帕特里克 祝好运哈
If the locals don't keep you,
要是他们不留你
I'll see your guilty ass tonight.
那咱就今晚见了
Listen, you need to come and stay with me right now.
你得马上搬过来跟我一起住
Grandma, I have to stay at Stansfield.
外婆 我必须待在斯坦斯菲尔德
It's what Ma wants.
那是妈想要的
No, your mother doesn't know what's best for you right now.
你妈妈现在不知道什么才是对你最好的
She has enough to worry about.
她的糟心事够多的了
'Riq, please come home with us.
里克 回家跟我们住吧
I mean, I would think that you would want family
我想 在这样的时刻 你会想要家人
at a time like this.
在你身边的
You don't understand, Grandma. I do, but...
外婆 你不懂 我是想有家人在身边 可...
Mrs. Green.
格林夫人
I'm Tameika Washington, Tasha's attorney.
我是塔梅卡·华盛顿 塔莎的律师
Nice to meet you. You too.
幸会 幸会
This must be Yasmine.
这位一定就是亚斯明了
And you're Tariq. Yeah, so what happens today?
你是塔里克 嗯 今天会怎么样
Does she get bail? I brought money.
她能获得保释吗 我带钱了
One step at a time, Tariq.
塔里克 我们一步一步来
We're gonna argue a justification defense.
我们要主张正当化之抗辩事由
That means Tasha says she did it.
也就是说塔莎要认罪
What? No!
什么 不行
She has to say she killed James
她必须承认她杀了詹姆斯
but she did it in self-defense.
不过那是出于正当防卫
It's her best chance at less jail time
这是她减少牢狱之灾的最佳机会
or maybe none at all.
没准还能无罪释放
Wait, so she has to say she did it in court?
慢着 那她必须在法庭上承认杀人的事
Yes, and your mother is very sure
是的 你妈妈很肯定
that's what she wants to do.
这就是她想做的
Wait, no, I... I need to speak to her first.
等等 不行 我得先跟她谈谈
Her mind's made up.
她已经决定了
Tariq, in order to get the judge to give bail,
塔里克 为了让法官提出保释
I need to say some pretty ugly things about your father.
我需要说一些你父亲的丑事
Are you gonna be okay with that?
你能接受吗
Go ahead.
没问题
美剧 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表