美剧 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
异能
第二季 第一集
《异能》前情提要
Previously on Powers...
异能局就是个马戏团
Powers Division is a circus.
如果没有了其他异能者的帮助 你们早挂了
Without help from other Powers, you're fucked.
我叫它异能滤干器 可以取走异能
I called it "The Drainer". It takes away their powers.
如果你榨干我 也会榨干♥你♥自己的
You drain me, you drain yourself.
绿灯亮起 异能就会消失
Green light comes on, power goes off.
你是钻石 那很酷
It's cool that you're Diamond and shit,
但是你并不像是超级波
but it's not like you're SuperShock.
或者复古女郎
Or Retro Girl.
她简直就是 女神
She's only, like, a goddess.
我爸会因为任何事情发脾气
My dad would lose his shit,
我妈会站在我和我爸中间
and my mom would stand in between me and him,
尽可能地为我挡下我爸的拳头
and she would take as many punches as she could.
她假装她是你 好更坚强
She pretended to be you to make herself strong.
你们有过一段
You were a thing.
天啊 你和复古女郎有过一段
My God. You hooked up with Retro Girl?
你失去了你的异能 你还躲着我
You lost your powers and you hid from me.
我和你在一起并不是因为你有异能
I didn't want you because you had powers.
我想要的是你
I just wanted you.
我有异能
I have powers.
但等待自己的异能被发掘却非常煎熬
But it's really hard, waiting to find them.
你已经是他妈的众矢之的了
You are one Powers pwning motherfucker.
你知道这游戏哪里设计的不好吗
You know what they didn't get right in this game?
乱战妞
普通人都不死
No regular people die.
乱战妞
很酷 但这是什么
It's cool, but what is it?
异能者一出现 总有人要死
When Powers are around people die.
我们只是想引起人们的关注
We're just trying to raise awareness.
除了我还有谁
Who's "we"?
我希望你能帮我啊
Well, I was hoping you'd help.
那是个品牌
It's branding.
你知道的 乱战妞这个词和异能者们
You know, the connections between the words "Kaotic Chic"
乱战妞
-做的那些该死的事情之间的关联 -闭嘴
- and the fucked up shit Powers do. - Just stop.
去看秀出异能网
Go to showusyourpowers.com.
-我等会儿再打给你 -快去
- I gotta call you back later. - Just get online.
视频已经三万点击量了
Our video has 30,000 plays already.
卡莉斯塔 等等
Calista, wait.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
我只知道她的游戏名 乱战妞
I only know her, Kaotic Chic.
异能者杀了我妈
Powers killed my mom.
克里斯宾 世界没你想的那么简单
The world is more complicated than that, Krispin.
-我叫卓拉 -你的超能力是什么
- My name's Zora. - What do you do?
光 我能操控光
Uh, light. I do stuff with light.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
别担心 这是我天生的异能
Don't worry. I've been living for this.
我爸 他非常喜欢讲那个故事
My dad, he loves telling that story.
他总是跳过五十万现金
He always leaves out the part about
无故失踪那段从来不讲
the 1/2 million in cash that went missing.
你真是满嘴胡扯
You're so full of shit.
你一直在讲述的那个故事 我知道真♥相♥
The story you've been telling all day, I know.
我今天晚上就收拾好我的东西搬走
I'll have my things out of the house by tonight.
他们的异能客户全部在做和要做的事
We know everything their powered clients are doing and going to do.
他们现在在哪里 即将要去哪里
We know where they are and where they're going.
准备好去改变世界了吗
You ready to change the world?
你今晚要做什么
What are you doing tonight?
我要回去巡逻
I have to go back on patrol.
当然了
Okay, sure. Yeah.
我有一小时的空档
I have an hour.
真的吗
Really?
我是个异能者
I'm a Power.
乱战妞
直播 维克多·罗布尔斯 市长
我非常沉痛的向大家宣布
It is my very sad duty to report
复古女郎被人杀害了
that Retro Girl has been murdered.
这是我们永远无法挽回的损失
It is a loss that we may never, ever recover from.
她保护我们的安全 给予我们希望
She kept us safe. She kept us full of hope.
她的死给予了世界沉重的一击
The world has been dealt a devastating blow.
沃克 我非常抱歉
Walker, I'm so very sorry.
让我送你回家 或者去酒吧
Let me take you home, or to a bar.
一起喝个痛快
We can go drink ourselves under a table
让他们来处理这件事 好吗
and let these guys deal with this, okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我已经让异能局局长埃米尔·克罗斯
I've asked Commander Emile Cross
牵头负责这次调查
from the Powers Division to head up this investigation.
局长
Commander?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们目前仍在搜集犯罪信息
We're in the process of piecing together the details of this crime
分♥析♥完成后会通报大家
and will report back to you as soon as we've analyzed them.
这么开车会被拦下的
Drive like that and we're gonna get pulled over.
我们迟到了 真的迟了
We're late. Really late.
要进了监狱就不是迟到了
It won't matter if we're in jail.
无论如何绝不停车
We're not stopping. Not for anything.
他不会轻易接受任何借口
He's not someone who accepts excuses very well.
神秘人得知道我们的忠诚
Mystery Man's got to see how committed we are.
对吧 尤其是在我们做了那么多之后
Right? Especially after what we did.
-对吧 -没错 必须的
- Right? - Yeah, he does. For sure.
-那么 -他很为我们骄傲
- So... - He's really proud of us.
但这只是个开始
But this is just the beginning.
异能者将一个接一个的陨落
The Powers are going down one by one.
一个名为乱战妞的恐怖组织
A terrorist group known as Kaotic Chic
已经宣布为本次事件负责
has claimed responsibility,
但目前我们还没有找到任何相关证据
but as yet we have no actual evidence to support their claim.
我们得走近路 把地址输进导航试试
We need a shortcut. Pop this into Waze.
12650号♥ 伯灵顿 上面怎么显示
12650 Burlington. See what it says.
等等 什么
Wait... What?
这就是我们要去的地址
The address of where we're going.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这是异能局的地址
This is the address of Powers Division.
我们会倾尽局里所有人力物力
We will be deploying all the resources
不放过任何一条线索
at the department to investigate every lead.
你没必要这么做
You do not have to do this.
这是非常糟糕的事情 沃克
This is some horrible, fucked up shit, Walker.
如果大家有任何相关信息
If there's anyone out there who has any information
能协助警方
that could help in bringing those responsible
将犯罪凶手逮捕归案
for this unspeakable act to justice,
请务必联♥系♥我们
then please contact us.
他为什么想让我们去...
Why would he want us to go to...
-把手♥机♥给我 -不
- Give me the fucking phone. - No.
真的吗
Seriously?
什么
What?
她怎么还在你手♥机♥上
What's she doing on your phone?
你都跟我说了绝不会再见她
After you told me you were never going to see her again.
-手♥机♥给我 -他妈不给
- Give me my phone. - Fuck no.
我去
Shit!
停车
Stop the car!
下面请大家提问
I have time for just a few questions.
问吧 鲍勃
Yes, Bob?
你们排除自杀了吗
Have you ruled out suicide?
现阶段我们不排除任何可能
Uh, we haven't ruled out anything as yet at this stage,
但自杀的可能性很低 请讲
but that scenario seems highly unlikely. Yes?
沃尔夫案惨败之后
What makes you think the Powers Division
你凭什么说异能局还能
can handle this investigation properly
处理好这起案件
after the Wolfe debacle?
-我不觉得是惨败 -真的吗
- I wouldn't call it a debacle. - Really?
都导致好几百人伤亡了
With literally hundreds of casualties, fatalities?
-沃尔夫死了 -那是因为强尼·罗亚尔
- Wolfe is dead. - Thanks to Johnny Royalle.
下个问题
Next question.
那你是默认异能局
So what you're saying is that the Powers Division
对此案的调查无能为力了吗
isn't equipped to deal with the investigation.
下个问题
美剧 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表