美剧 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
第1季 第1集
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Buddy, I know what this looks like,
嘿兄弟 我知道这看起来像什么
but first appearances can be deceiving.
但首先 事物的外表是具有欺骗性的
Eddy, NO! Don't!
艾迪 别! 不要这样!
I spent 60 bucks on that bear! 60 bucks!
我花了60刀买♥♥的那只熊! 60刀啊!
And I come back from golf and you're cheating on me with..uf8f5 - Shade!!
而我打高尔夫而回来 发现你背着我偷♥情♥和.. -谢德
With Matt Shade.
和马特 谢德
Shadow. Ha!
谢无常 哈!
I was there, that game when you shot down Gilmour
我当时在的 就在那场你击败吉尔摩的决赛现场
in the finals. You chirped him around the rink until he snapped.
你当时一直对他冷嘲热讽 直到他最后崩溃了
Yeah. Gilmour.
是啊 吉尔摩
It was masterful. Thanks, Ed. I appreciate it.
实在是太精彩了 谢谢你 艾德 我很感动
Come on, Ref! Hey, 32!
裁判给点力! 喂 32号♥球员你过分了啊!
What was that? Open your eyes!
怎么回事? 睁开眼睛好好看清楚!
Attaboy! Here we go, here we go! Go, Cory!
好小子! 上上上! 克里 上啊!
That's my boy! Well, that's your boy.
真不愧是我家小孩! 好吧 是你家小孩
Yeah, Cory! Whoo!
耶 克里! 嗷!
Playing like that, he'll be picked in the first round.
保持这个势头 他在选秀第一轮就会被选中了
Hey, Dougie Gilmour!
嘿 道吉 吉尔摩!
Shadow. Oh c'mon, man,
谢无常 拜托啊 兄弟
you're not still mad about that situation in Albuquerque.
你不会还在为阿尔伯克基的那件事生我的气吧
I thought we agreed on that, Albuquerque never happened.
我还以为我们已经达成共识了 那时候什么也没有发生
Your boy looks good. Hey, thanks.
你家孩子打得不错 嘿 谢了
I'll give you a call. Don't bother.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 还是算了吧
Hey, Cory, you're doing great.
嘿 克里 你打得不错
Feels like I'm fighting
我基本上就是一边得分
off the other players as much as I'm scoring.
一边在击退其他球员
Two goals halfway through the first period? Keep fighting.
第一局才打了一半你就进了两个球了 保持势头 继续战斗
Look at this. Tape on my skate.
给你看 我冰刀上的胶带
They're pranking you 'cause they're scared. Don't sweat it.
这是他们害怕了才来整蛊你的 别生气了
Ice dance tryouts are next door, Sinclair.
参加花滑选拔赛请出门左转 辛克莱尔
So what are you doing here, Sam?
你在这干嘛 山姆?
Better hurry, you might miss your big shot.
你最好赶快过去 免得错过一次绝佳的射门机会
You too, Brendan.
布兰登 你也是
Enjoy this moment, Cory.
克里 享受当下吧
Could you enjoy it a little less? You kidding me? You know
那你可以不那么享受比赛吗? 你在逗我吗?
how long I've been waiting for this?
你知道我等这一天等了多久吗?
You remember when I first spotted you,
你还记得我第一次发现你的时候吧
11 years old on second-hand skates... what did I tell you?
你才11岁 还穿着一双二手的溜冰鞋 当时我告诉你什么了?
You told me I was gonna be a superstar. Damned straight.
你告诉我我会成为超级巨星 说得很明白了吧
This is your time, kid. Straight to the top.
孩子 这是属于你的时代 你有问鼎榜首的机会
Now wave to your mommy and
现在 朝你的妈妈和联盟的负责人
the head of the League and get back out there!
招招手 然后回到场上去吧
Game can change in an instant, Shade. I know that's what you
比赛的情势可是会在一瞬之间改变的 谢德 我知道你在布兰登身上投资了
and your 6% of Brendan are counting on.
你和他就指望着比赛情势发生变化吧
That, and you screwing up.
除了这个 还指望你搞砸一切
Is screwing up the right terminology?
在我身上用“搞砸”合适吗?
With you, it was always screwing down. Ouch.
在你身上 只适合用“搞” 没想到你是这样的宝宝
Don't look so cocky.
别这么自命不凡了
Your kid's gonna turn pro, but he'll be lucky to have
你看中的孩子会成为职业球员 但他能在跨洲冰球职业联盟
a cup of coffee in the IPHL. Is that why
喝杯咖啡 已经蛮幸运了 这就是你为什么要
you tried to swoop in like you'd scouted him yourself?
趁虚而入 扮得好像是要当个球探来亲自招募他吗?
You're hardly a scout anymore. Freelance, Jamie.
你基本上也不再是个球探了 哥现在走自♥由♥职业路线了 婕米
It's the new economy.
这是新经济的走向
Then why are you hustling hard to get back to pro scouting?
那么 你为什么这么着急忙慌地回来当职业球探?
So we can hold hands like we
这样我们就可以手拉手
used to when we rode the bench together, Bob.
就像我们当时一起坐板凳的时候一样了 鲍勃
Did you ever track down that manager who cleaned you out?
你有没有去追查过那个把你的身价席卷一空的经理人?
Because I feel for you, man. I really do.
因为我是真同情你啊 兄弟 真的
'Scuse me, kiddies.
宝宝们 抱歉我先走一步
Someone who matters wants to talk to me.
有大人物想要跟我谈谈了
Seems like you still know talent when you see it, Shade.
看来当你还是很擅长发掘有天赋的球员嘛 谢德
That sounds like a door opening.
这听上去像是开门红
I like what I see. Let's talk after the game,
我喜欢眼见为实 比赛结束后 我们谈谈吧
about Cory's future with
谈谈克里在
the Intercontinental Pro Hockey League...
跨洲职业冰球联盟的未来...
and yours. Thanks, Patrick.
还有你的未来 谢了 帕特里克
Seriously.
真的
Go, Cory! Go, Cory!
克里 上啊! 克里 上!
Yeah!
耶!
Whoo!
哇噢!
That's how we do it!! Yeah!
我们就得这么干!! 耶!
Alright! Attaboy, Cory! Attaboy!
就是这样! 好小子 克里! 好小子!
Hey, medic!
嘿 呼叫医生!
One, two, three!
一 二 三!
Cory! Cory!
克里! 克里!
Cory, look at me! Cory, come on! Back, sir.
克里 看着我! 克里 醒醒! 先生 请后退
Cory? Please step back.
克里? 请后退
What's going on?
这是怎么了?
Do not touch patient. Analyzing heart rhythm.
请勿触碰患者 正在分♥析♥心跳频率
Clear.
预备
Start CPR. Press. Press. Pressuf8f5
开始心肺复苏 按压 按压 按压uf8f5
He's medicated and intubated, and we're placing him
我们已经给他用药并插管 还有 我们把他
on a hypothermic cooling protocol.
置于低温冷却的状态
It keeps him cool, Linda, while his body gets a rest,
这能让他保持冷却 琳达 同时他的身体可以休息
it's not unusual... Like a coma?
这是很寻常... 他是昏迷了吗?
Similar. He'll be kept unconscious and paralyzed,
很像 我们给他使用了氧气管 使他保持
on a breathing tube. A myocardial infarction
无意识无活动的状态 对于他这个年龄的孩子来说
is unusual in a kid his age; we'll run a full tox screen
心肌梗死是很不常见的 我们会为他进行全套的毒理检验
including a test for PEDs,
包括兴♥奋♥剂♥检测
anabolic steroids...
促蛋白合成类固醇检测uf8f5
Not necessary. Cory doesn't use performance enhancing drugs.
没必要 克里不会使用兴♥奋♥剂♥的
I know my son. Our kids don't always tell us
我了解我的儿子 孩子们不总会把他们做的每一件事
everything they're doing. We need to be thorough.
都告诉父母 我们必须深入检查
I'll let you know the results.
有了结果我会通知你们的
He's strong, Linda. He'll get through this.
他很坚强 琳达 他能度过这个难关的
I know.
我知道
You're right.
你说得对
Shade, you're gonna be late. You should get going.
谢德 你要迟到了 你先走吧
Oh, my God. Go.
喔天哪 去吧
It's OK. I'll call you.
没事的 我再给你打电♥话♥
Don't worry.
别担心
I will find out what happened, I promise you.
我向你保证 我会查明真♥相♥的
Ok.
好
Hey! Sorry I'm late, sorry.
嘿! 不好意思我迟到了 抱歉
Um, I'm Matt Shade.
呃 我是马特 谢德
Ann Frame. We're glad you could make it,
我是安 弗雷姆 你能过来 我们很高兴
Mr. Shade, given the short notice.
谢德先生 毕竟我们也是临时通知你的
Jules's mom would have been
茱尔斯的妈妈本来也能过来的
here but she's out of town. Out of the country.
但她已经出城了 出国了
Yeah, we covered that. OK.
是的 我们对此有所了解 好的
Sitting down.
那我就坐下了
So, as you know, we've had a couple of spots open up.
如你所知 我们提供了不少的场所
Ellard has a long waiting list,
很多人都排着队想要去埃拉德念书
obviously, but Juliet's marks are outstanding.
这很显然 但茱尔斯的成绩出类拔萃
Impressive, right? Straight A's.
令人印象深刻 对吧? 全科优秀
Actually, I have an incomplete in Gym
其实我没有完成体操课的课业
and a B in Geography. My dad
地理也只拿了B
used to play pro hockey. There were a lot of concussions.
我爹以前是冰球职业选手 很经常脑震荡的
Ah.
啊哈
Look, Principal Frame, it's my dream to be a student at Ellard,
弗雷姆校长 去埃拉德念书是我的梦想
but if this is about meeting some sort of
但如果你让我去念书 只是为了残疾学生
handicapped quota, then I'm not your girl, I'm really not.
就读率达标的话 我不是你要找的人 真的
Trust me, Juliet, that's not why you're here.
相信我 朱丽叶 这不是你来这里的原因
But as we're on the subject...
但既然你都提到了...
It's called macular dystrophy. I got it when I was five.
这是黄斑失养症 我五岁的时候得的病
I'm considered legally blind
自此被认定为法定盲人
but I can discern shapes and avoid most accidents.
但我还是能辨认形状 也能避开大部分的意外事故
She's more graceful than I am, that's for sure.
她比我还要优雅得体 这毫无疑问
Perfect. Maybe we can take a tour while we talk?
完美 那也许我们能边参观边谈话?
美剧 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表