美剧 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Private Eyes.
《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》前情提要
It's the one-year anniversary of our very first case.
这是我们白手创业一周年的纪念礼物
Figured you're part of this firm
既然你也是公♥司♥重要的一份子
might as well have your name on it.
就把你名字也加上去吧
Italy is gonna change your life.
意大利之旅会给你的人生带来不一样的际遇
Thanks, Dad. I love it.
谢谢你 爸爸 我很喜欢
Ms. Everett's being charged with espionage.
爱维利特女士因间谍罪被正式起诉
Your partner stole top-secret data.
你的搭档窃取了最高机密数据
How did I miss this? She had us both fooled.
我怎么会忘了这个呢? 她把我们俩都骗了
My name is Dana Hudson. I'm afraid of what other photos
我叫丹娜·哈德逊 我现在很担心
he might have of me. Where are these photos?
他会把其他照片都放出来 这些照片在哪?
They're on a hard drive
在五楼主机实验室
in the main computer lab on the fifth floor.
的一个硬盘里存着
That guy pretending to be my buddy's brother,
这人假装是我好兄弟的哥哥
he was in on it too. So the whole thing,
他跟她是一伙儿的 所以
sexual harassment, the invasion of privacy,
这些什么性骚扰 隐私侵犯
her father's illness... Was all fake.
她爸爸的病 都是假的
She knew it would push your buttons, so she exploited it.
她知道你容易心软 她就是利用你这一点
You have no idea how much this means.
你做的这些让我真的很窝心
It's a scam!
这是个骗局!
They were keeping us apart to split our focus.
他们把我们俩分开是为了分散我们的注意力
Please tell me you didn't give her the hard drive.
你还没把硬盘交给她吧
Drop the phone! Now!
放下你的手♥机♥! 马上!
Ready to go? So ready.
准备出发了吗? 迫不及待了
What are we gonna do? I'm gonna get you out of here.
我们要怎么办? 我会把你救出去
Where are you taking me? Loretta wants to see you.
你要带我去哪? 洛雷塔想见你
Sit down.
坐下
Look, if I broke a rule or something...
如果我违反了你们这儿的规定...
I said, "Sit down."
我说 "坐下"
You're quite the celeb.
你现在很出名哈
Espionage, million-dollar bond,
间谍 百万保释金
daily meetings with that handsome hockey player.
天天和那个曲棍球运动员见面
He's my partner. I'm a P.I. Good for you.
他是我的搭档 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 很好
The problem is you're also a prisoner on my cell block.
问题是 你也是我囚区的一个囚犯
You may have noticed I run things around here.
你应该也能感觉出来吧 我是这片儿的老大
Yeah, I got that impression.
是的 我感觉到了
I like things quiet.
我喜欢安安静静的人
When people come in here and start stirring things up,
一来这里就惹是生非的人
claiming they're innocent,
到处说自己是清白的
investigating new leads,
忙着追寻线索
gets everybody in here riled up.
会让这里的老家伙们蠢蠢欲动
It gives them false hope.
看似是给了他们一线希望
And in here, hope is a dangerous thing.
但是在这里 希望并不是好东西
Except I am innocent. So am I.
但是我就是清白的 我也是啊
Nobody cares.
没人在乎啊
The cops said I murdered somebody.
警♥察♥说我谋杀了别人
They said they "Couldn't find" My alibi witness.
他们说 "找不到" 我的不在场证明
My lawyer
我的律师
told me that I'd be out of here in a week.
还告诉我一周之内就能出去呢
That was five years ago.
那已经是五年前了
I lost my job,
我丢了工作
then I lost my house,
失去了自己的房♥子
and eventually
最后
my daughter too.
也失去了我的女儿
I don't even know what she looks like now.
我都不知道她现在长成什么样了
I'm sorry. Like I said,
不好意思 就像我说的
nobody cares. Not them, not me.
没人在乎你 他们不在乎 我不在乎
Makes it easier all around.
安然接受事实对谁都好
Well, I don't do easy.
我不是会善罢甘休的人
Well...
这样的话...
then you and I
你和我
are going to have a problem.
就有一点儿小矛盾了
And yesterday, someone swore at me in Italian.
昨天 有个人还用意大利语骂我来着
Can you believe it? They thought I was a local!
他们居然以为我是本地人!
That's great, honey.
还不错嘛 宝贝儿
What's wrong? Your voice sounds weird.
怎么了吗? 你的语气听起来好奇怪
Nothing. I'm just tired.
没事 我只是累了
Angie and I were up all night
安吉和我为了蹲人
on a stakeout.
熬了个大夜
OK. Tell Angie to call me back sometime.She's not returning my texts. Yeah, honey, I will.
好吧 那你让安吉有空给我回个电♥话♥ 她都不回我短♥信♥ 好的宝贝 我会的
We'll talk soon, alright? Love you. Yeah. Love you too, Dad.
回头再聊 好吗? 爱你 我也爱你 爸爸
When are you planning on telling her?
你打算什么时候告诉她?
She doesn't need to know about this, Dad.
爸 她没必要知道这事儿吧
Yeah.
也是
Is that what I think it is?
是我想的那样吗?
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做些什么了
They're holding Angie on a million-dollar bond.
他们抓了安吉 要求拿出一百万的保释金
Yeah, well,
好吧
I don't have the answer to that question, son.
我也不知道这个问题的答案
But from where I stand, Angie is more than worth it.
但是从我的角度来看 安吉的价值可远远超过一百万
Everett, front and center.
爱维利特 起立
What's going on? You won the lottery.
怎么了? 你中奖了
Shade, how did you...?
谢德 你怎么...?
Does it matter? You're out! My bail was set
有关系吗? 你被释放了! 我的保释金要一百万呢
at a million dollars; where did you get that kind of money?
你哪来这么多钱?
Ah, I took back a few beer cans,
我收拾了几个啤酒罐
looked under the sofa cushions. Do you know that you had
摸了摸沙发垫底下
$200 in pesos in your desk? Oh, my God. You didn't.
你桌子上的比索都够两百刀了? 我的天 你不会吧
What? It's just a house. It's so much more than that.
干嘛? 一座房♥子罢了 可不止一座房♥子啊
I needed my partner back. Besides, we'll be fine
在工作上 我需要我的搭档 并且
as long as you don't violate the conditions of your parole,
只要你不违反假释条款
which means a daily check-in, a 9 p.m. curfew,
日常报到 9点之前到家
and you're not allowed to leave your house unless I'm with you.
没有我的陪同你不许出家门
I'm going back inside.
那我还是回去住监狱吧
I would if I was you.
换了是我我也想回去
So, fill me in, partner. What's the latest?
跟我说说吧 搭档 什么进展了?
Zoe and I have been working all the angles.
佐伊和我正在多方打听
Dana and Dominic are pros. They do this all over the world.
丹娜和多米尼克是老手了 他们到处犯罪
Well, sure, but there's gotta be something, right?
但总会有一点儿破绽的吧?
CCTV of her handing me the drive?
有监控拍到她把硬盘给我的过程吗?
Doesn't exist. The car she was driving?
没拍到 她开的车呢?
A rental. Fake name.
租来的 假名登记
Well, what about her cellphone? Asthma inhaler?
她的手♥机♥呢? 哮喘的吸入器?
Maybe there's a prescription.
可能会有处方什么的
Shade, it's been three days.
谢德 已经三天了
Dana, Dominic could be anywhere by now.
丹娜和多米尼克可能早就逃远了
If we don't find them or recover that drive, then...
如果我们没找到他们 或者没把硬盘还回去...
We will. Don't worry.
会找到的 别担心了
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定?
It's what we do.
我们就是干这行的啊
Oh, you gotta be kidding me! Is that Ellis?
我♥操♥ 那是埃利斯吗?
Seriously, Agent Ellis? Didn't get your fill last time?
你认真的吗 埃利斯长官? 上次的行动你们还不满意吗?
This doesn't stop 'til I'm holding that drive, Shade.
我没找到硬盘之前是不会罢休的 谢德
We already told you, we don't have it. Dana does.
我们已经告诉过你了 我们手上没有 丹娜拿走了
Or her partner.
或者是她的搭档
Enough with the Dana and Dominic garbage.
别跟我扯什么丹娜和多米尼克了
Do you have any idea what was on that drive?
你知不知道硬盘里面是什么东西啊?
Top secret data
最高机密
on every military intelligence asset in the world.
全世界所有的军事基地信息
You put a lot of people's lives at risk.
你们让无辜公民陷于水深火热中
So, why aren't you out looking for the real criminals?
那你们为什么不去找真正的罪犯呢?
The real criminals, yeah. I spoke to the people
真正的罪犯 是啊 我跟峰会的人聊过了
at Summit Path about them. You know what they told me?
想知道他们怎么说的吗?
Nothing.
什么也没说
Not one person had ever seen them.
甚至都没人见过他们
Same thing at the rink. No photos,
溜冰场也一样 没有照片
no emails, you don't even know their real names.
没有电子邮件 连他们的真名都不知道
We're all through in there, sir.
检查完了 老大
Good. Pack it up.
好 都带走吧
Pack it up!
装车带走!
美剧 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表