美剧 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Private Eyes.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 前情提要
Whoever you do end up with, he's one lucky guy.
能和你长相厮守的人一定会很幸运
Yes! Thank God for Don.
太棒了 多亏了唐
Pretty much saved us from the worst decision of our lives. Am I right?
让我们不至于做出人生中最糟糕的决定 对吧
So we should go celebrate. Really?
我们应该庆祝一下 是吗
Yeah, right away. Yeah.
好的 马上
I don't have to go back to Seattle. It's where you live.
我也不是非得回西雅图 那是你生活的地方
I'm gonna buy you a ticket. No, Tex, don't do that.
我给你也买♥♥张票 不 特克斯 别这样做
"Remember. One year. Somebody special."
"记住 一年内 要与特别的人共享"
So,
那个
when are you going to Seattle? Not tonight.
你什么时候去西雅图 反正不是今晚
I'm looking for Matt Shade. Yeah, I'm Matt.
我找马特·谢德 我就是马特
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
25 years ago in Kirkland Lake,
二十五年前在柯克兰湖
I was playing Junior A. Oh, I remember.
我在青年冰球联盟打球 我记得
Seriously though, it seems like
不过说真的 看起来
private investigating may run in our family.
私家调查可能是我们的家族基因啊
How did you track us down? Well, it wasn't easy.
你怎么找到我们的 这并不容易
My mom never wanted me to know who my real father was.
我妈妈从来不想让我知道我的亲生父亲是谁
Why not?
为什么不呢
She said that we could make it just the two of us,
她说我们两个可以自己生活
we didn't need anybody else.
我们不需要其他人
Just do it on our own. And where's your mother now?
就靠我们自己 那你妈妈现在在哪
Uh, my mom died when I was 18.
我妈妈在我十八岁时去世了
So sorry. I was actually going through her old things recently,
非常抱歉 我最近在翻看她的遗物
and I found it...
感觉非常...
very healing.
治愈
I found some letters Matt wrote her,
我找到了一些马特写给她的信
and I checked the dates and did a little sleuthing of my own,
我对了对日期 做了一点自己的调查
and now here we are.
然后我们就这样相遇了
Dad, you wrote letters to a girl?
爸 你给女孩写过信
What did they say?
信上是怎么说的
Uh, I have no idea, it was 25 years ago.
我不知道 都是二十五年前的事情了
I read them. They were very, very sweet.
我读了信 非常非常甜蜜
Oh, come on, give me the juice.
拜托 给我透露一些
No, please don't. Do you remember that heartshaped
不 请不要这样 你还记得她耳朵后面的
birthmark behind her ear?
心形胎记吗
You said you put it there so she would always remember you.
你说是你放在那的 这样她就能记住你了
Awww, Dad! How romantic!
爸 太浪漫了吧
I think I just got a cavity.
我的牙都被甜蛀了
You see what I have to deal with?
感受到我每天和什么人打交道了吗
I'm so glad to finally have a sister on my side.
我太开心我能有个姐姐和我一边了
Half-sister.
是异母姐姐
Technically.
严格来说
Maybe. Then again maybe not.
也许是这样 也许不是这样
Do you think she's telling the truth?
你觉得她说的是实话吗
Oh, you are asking me to make an assumption
你是叫我对我老板二十五年前的
on my boss' former sex life 25 years ago.
陈年韵事做假设
It's kind of inappropriate. I mean, the ages
有点不太合适吧 年龄和日期
and the dates, they add up, but what if it's all a scam?
它们对得上 但如果这是一个骗局呢
For what? Money? I've seen how much you guys make,
为了什么呢 钱吗 我可知道你们赚多少钱
and how much you pay me.
也知道你们付我多少钱
Maybe she's a celebrity stalker.
也许她是个追星族
Yeah. Or maybe she's telling the truth.
也许她说的是实话
Or maybe she's a serial killer.
也许她是个连环杀手
Not helping. The point is
说的都不在点子上 关键是
Shade is too emotionally wrapped up in this.
谢德对此投入的感情有点多了
I don't want to see him get hurt. But what do you...
我不想看到他受伤 但你怎么...
Sabrina's lipstick. Not...
塞布丽娜的唇膏印 别...
Couple of clear prints. You are.
几个清晰的指纹 你还真就干了
It's for Shade's own good. It's our secret, right?
这是为了谢德好 这是我们的秘密 对吗
Why do you do this to me? You know that I can't lie.
你为什么这样对我 你知道我撒不了谎
You know that I'm weak. You know I will crack.
你知道我会心虚 你知道我嘴有窟窿
Zoe, breathe. Gonna be fine.
佐伊 深呼吸 没事的
Hello!
有人吗
Please, I don't know where else to turn.
请帮帮我 我都不知道该怎么办了
Then, you came to the right place. What can we do for you?
那你就来对地方了 我们能为你做什么呢
I need you to stop a murder.
我需要你们帮我阻止一场谋杀
So... Smells good.
所以... 真香
Yeah. Bacon: nature's perfect food.
培根 大自然的完美食物
So, you and Sabrina's mother?
那个 你和塞布丽娜的母亲
Her name was Lauren.
她叫劳伦
Was it serious?
这段感情是认真的吗
Serious as love can be when you're 18.
就是十八岁爱情的那种认真
Well, so you got it bad. Uh, yeah.
所以你搞砸了 是啊
And you never got back in touch with her?
你从来没有想过重新联♥系♥她吗
Yeah, I thought about it from time to time,
时不时地会想起
but, you know, life happens.
可总有事发生 就耽搁了
Matt, are you sure
马特 你相信
about any of this? Timeline makes sense,
她说的话吗 时间线对得上
and Sabrina knows things about Lauren
塞布丽娜对劳伦的了解
that only a daughter could. But don't worry, Dad,
也只有一个女儿做得到 爸 你别担心
I'll check it all out. When are you gonna tell Becca?
我会调查清楚的 你打算什么时候告诉贝卡
She's gonna be thrilled to find out she has
她要是知道你在跟她结婚前就有了个女儿
a new ex-stepdaughter. I mean, how does all that work?
她还不激动坏了 这怎么整啊
When I figure it out, I'll let you know.
我想明白的时候再告诉你
Yeah, would you do that? Thank you. Breakfast!
你会这样做吗 谢谢 来吃早饭啦
Hey, Everett. Whoa, whoa, slow down.
早啊 埃弗雷特 慢点说
Who's been murdered? Murder?
谁被谋杀了 谋杀
Oh, yeah. No, don't worry, this happens all the time.
嗯 别慌 这很正常
So there hasn't been a murder, but there might be.
所以谋杀还没有发生 但是可能会发生
Angie, just stop. I'm coming in.
安吉 先别说了 我这就过来
You have an amazing job.
你的工作真了不起
Also at times, inconvenient. You should go, Dad.
就是有时候会不太方便 你该走了 爸爸
Fight crime or soon-to-be crime.
打击犯罪 或者说即将发生的犯罪吧
You're just interrupting our girl talk anyways.
你在这只会干扰我们女孩间的聊天
Really? I will spend the day
真的吗 我今天可要
getting to know the rest of the family.
好好了解一下这个家庭
Maybe you can give me the lowdown on the real Matt Shade.
也许你们可以跟我说说马特·谢德的底细
And we have stories. And that's my cue to leave.
我们有的是故事 看来我得离开了
And this will give us a chance to hear about you too.
我们也有机会来听你说说自己了
The Leland Harrington?
利兰·哈林顿啊
Of Harrington Worldwide. Ellen is his private nurse.
拥有哈林顿环球公♥司♥的那个 埃伦是她的私人护士
Leland... I mean Mr. Harrington
利兰 我是说哈林顿先生
suffers from a degenerative nerve disease.
患有退行性神经疾病
He has a few years left, but after that,
他还能活几年 但之后的情况
well, the doctors aren't hopeful.
医生就不乐观了
I'm sorry to hear that, but where do we fit in?
很遗憾听到这些 但我们能派上什么用场呢
Ellen says there's been a string of "accidents" lately.
埃伦说最近有一连串的意外
A piece of rug came loose,
一块地毯松动了
and Mr. Harrington fell down the stairs.
然后哈林顿先生在楼梯上摔倒
A few days later, his bedside lamp overheated
几天后 他的床头灯过热
causing an electrical fire.
引起了电器火灾
And just yesterday, he went into anaphylactic shock.
就在昨天 他过敏性休克了
Does he have a nut allergy? It had to be in something he ate,
他对坚果过敏吗 一定是他吃的东西里有坚果
but he's had the same chef for years.
可他很多年都没换过厨师了
Luckily, I was there
幸运的是 我在现场
to administer an Epipen immediately.
马上给他用了肾上腺素
And you think these accidents are
你觉得这些事故
anything but accidental? Taken on their own,
不是意外的 单独来看
they may not seem like much... But together, they could
它们看上去不像谋杀 但放在一起
add up to attempted murder. Have you gone to the police?
就像谋杀未遂了 你有报♥警♥吗
I've tried, believe me,
我试过了 相信我
but Mr. Harrington won't have it.
但是哈林顿先生不愿意
He's a very proud man. You seem quite fond of him.
他是个非常骄傲的人 你看上去很喜欢他
Leland may project a gruff image to the world,
利兰也许给世界展示了不易近人的形象
but I've gotten to know the real man.
但我了解真正的他
And I'll be damned if somebody's going
我绝不允许别人
to kill him on my watch.
在我的眼皮子地下杀了他
This just in from Zoe.
佐伊刚刚发过来的
美剧 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表