面包上都出现绿色霉斑了
There's green bits on the bread.
那就吃燕麦片吧
Well, have cereal!
可是没有牛奶啊
There's no milk.
我用牙齿把那些绿色霉斑都咬掉了
I picked all the green bits out with my teeth.
说晚安吧
Say goodnight.
晚安 外公
Good night, Gaga.
你想挥手吗
Are you going to wave?
你想对外公挥手吗
Are you going to wave at Gaga,
从澳洲这边对他挥手呀
All the way from Australia?
祝你今天好运 爸爸
Good luck today, Dad.
勇敢争取吧
Go for it.
答应我
Promise me.
再见 亲爱的 拜拜
Bye, love. Bye-bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事的
You're all right.
我很抱歉迟到
I'm sorry.
我知道你不会
I know you won't like to
在这里长干的 汉娜
be gracing us with your presence long-term, Hannah,
-但只要我还在付你工资... -对不起
- but while I am paying you... - Sorry.
昨晚有什么大事吗
So, what excitement overnight?
有谁死了吗
Anybody died?
罗希 罗希娜 是你吗
Rosh? Roshana, is that you?
你最好去叫你妈过来 孩子
You might think it an idea to go and get your mum, son.
妈 妈
Mom, mom!
你这是干了什么啊
What have you done?
像个笨蛋一样摔下楼梯了
Fell downstairs like a silly chuff.
你待在那儿别动
You stop right there!
去我包里把他的钥匙拿来
Get me his keys from my bag.
他们已经准备好见你了 先生 可以跟我来吗
They're ready for you now, sir, if you'd like to come through?
我们的意思是 你十年前就通过了警佐考试
Our point is, you passed the Sergeant's Exam ten years ago.
你为何要等这么久才提升职呢
So, why the long wait to go for a promotion?
我一直觉得我现在的工作带来的挑战已经够多了
Well, I've always found my current job gave me enough challenges.
那最近是有什么变了吗
So, what's changed?
我花了很长时间
It's taken me a long time
才接受指挥别人如何做事
to feel happy about telling people what to do.
你不相信你自己的判断吗
You don't trust your own judgment?
算了吧
Forget it.
你个蠢货
You tosser!
我只是对那个职位还不够渴望 吉姆
I just don't want it enough, Jim.
成熟点吧
Oh, grow up!
你要再加点那个茶吗 南希
A drop more of that tea, is it, Nancy?
她要的 谢谢你 我也要加
She will, love, thanking you, and so will I.
你不是该去上大学了吗
Aren't you supposed to be going off to university?
你可别想那么容易就摆脱我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
我的建议是留在家里吧 南希
Stop at home, that's my advice. Eh, Nancy?
男人们在那边呢
That's where the boys are.
我们可不是都痴迷于男人 玛维丝
We're not all man-mad, Mavis.
我叫了救护车 可以送你去医院
I call an ambulance, I expect it to take you to hospital.
我并没有摔断骨头 对吧
Didn't break no bones, did I?
如果我早知道社工会上门来...
If I knew social workers were going to end up on my doorstep...
谢谢你作为邻居这么关心他 萨利姆太太
Thank you for being such a good neighbour to him, Mrs Salim.
我们自己可以解决的
We can cope here, between us.
你不需要离开你自己家啊
You don't have to leave your own home.
我已经没有在世的家人了
I've got no family living.
我80多岁了
I'm 80-odd.
我看你已经打好包了嘛
You've packed your bag, I see.
是啊 我们一定要时刻打好包才行
Yeah. We've got to keep a bag packed.
不知道什么时候就需要用上呢
Never know when you might need it.
在这个屋子里一定有很多回忆吧
A lot of memories in this house.
我摔下楼梯了
I fell down the stairs!
我是个...
I'm a...
怎么说来着 是个无助的老人
What is it? A vulnerable adult.
你到底要不要做出决定啊
Are you going to make your mind up, or what?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
我什么时候可以去看你啊
When shall I come and see you?
我不希望你去探望我 罗希娜 永远不要
I don't want you visiting, Roshana. Not ever.
你不被欢迎
You're not wanted.
好好过你自己的生活吧
Just get on with your life.
他屋子里有什么啊
What's he got in there anyway?
-或许有古董什么的吧 -想都别想
- Antiques and that, maybe. - Don't even think about it.
我警告你 扎米尔
I'm warning you, Zamir...
天啊 你老是揪着我不放 该死的
God, You're always on my case, man! Shit!
你搬到一个地方 你会心想
You move into a place, you think,
"在圣诞前我都可以在这里凑合着了"
"This'll do me till Christmas."
你可无法预料你的余生都会困在那里
You don't expect you'll get stuck there the rest of your life.
你在那个房♥子里住多久了 汤姆
How long have you lived in that house, Tom?
我忘了 我已经80多岁了
Oh, I forget now. I'm 80-odd!
见过很多世事变迁吧
Seen some changes.
你是指那些愚蠢的巴基斯坦佬吗
You mean all them chuffing Pakis?
不是 你这么说很不礼...
No. That's not a very nice...
瞧你的脸
Your face!
听着 好消息是我们给你找了个临时住所
OK, good news is we've managed to find you a temporary place.
我不想要临时的
I don't want temporary.
我们面对你这种情况时 是不会安排永久性住所的
We don't talk about permanent in this kind of situation.
最好把这当做是短暂性安排 我们会趁此期间...
It's better regarded as a short break while we work out...
给我一杯咖啡
Give us a coffee.
我不想要临时的
I don't want temporary.
我不会回家的 到此为止
I'm not going back home and there's an end on it.
好吧 我会把你的想法放在心上的
All right, fine. I'll make a note of your wishes on that.
有一些表格需要填一下
So, there's some forms to fill in
我得问你几个问题
and I need to ask you a few questions.
-年龄 -80多岁 我已经告诉过你了
- Age? - 80-odd, I told you!
不知是具体80多少
80-something.
我都记不清上次有人问我这个问题是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time anyone asked me.
-你的全科医师是谁 汤姆 -那些混♥蛋♥吗
- Who's your GP, Tom? - Those bastards?
他们一看到你就会弄死你的
They'll kill you, soon as look at you!
你必须有医师照顾才行
You must have a GP.
我以前或许是有一个吧
Maybe I did, once.
快喝完
Sup up, then.
我可没时间整天
I haven't got time to sit about
跟一个讨厌的女人坐着闲聊
nattering with mucky women all day.
我不知道你以为
I don't know what else you think
你到了米尔索普养老院还能干什么
you're going to be doing at Millthorpe Lodge!
有谁记得以前是什么样的吗
Does anybody remember what it was like before?
在过去 它依然是纺织厂的时候
You know, in times gone by, when it was still the mill?
-那可是很早以前了 -你当时做什么工作 玛维丝
- Those were younger days. - What was your job, Mavis?
他们当时需要织布工
Oh, it were weavers they needed.
我当时有个恋人在码头工作
I had a sweetheart down the docks,
但那时候 你必须完全服从命令
but you did as you were told in them days.
-那倒是把你弄醒了 -我们在谈纺织厂呢
- That's woken you up! - We were talking about the mill!
瞧啊
Oh, now, then!
来了个新的男士访客啊
Have we got a new gentleman caller?
南希 我希望他带舞鞋来了
Eh, Nancy, I hope he's brought his dancing slippers!
谢谢你们
Thanks, everyone.
我又没残废 我希望能走路
I am not an invalid. I wanted to walk.
我想走路
I were determined to walk.
这里真跟该死的战俘营一样
Bloody prison camp, is this.
那个令人讨厌的女人是谁啊
Who's Mrs No-Better-Than-She-Should-Be?
那是营地指挥官黛比
That's camp commandant Debbie.
纳粹党卫队上将黛比
Obergruppenfuhrer Debbie.
你可以领导一次越狱行动啊
You could lead a mass break-out.
我挖地道的日子已经过去了 亲爱的
My tunnelling days are over, love.
这就是你的新大门了
Here's your new front door.
光线太亮了吗
Is it too bright?
不 打开来吧
No. Let's see out.
我喜欢新鲜空气
I like fresh air, me.
那窗户无法完全打开
It doesn't open all the way.
弱得跟病猫一样
Weak as a bloody kitten.
这里是个好地方
This is a good place.