美剧 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
春天
Spring.
鸟儿唱着歌♥ 花儿绽放笑脸
The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming,
太阳温暖着大地
the sun warms the Earth.
别处的大地 反正不是这里
Somewhere. Not here.
室外温度-1
It's 30 degrees out.
去年冬天积雪九英尺
It snowed 9 feet last winter,
刚刚四罐冻苏打水在我的车里炸了
and four frozen sodas just exploded in my truck.
欢迎来到科罗拉多州的佩西恩斯
Welcome to Patience, Colorado.
这就是大家口中的
So this is the "Doctor by the lake"
"湖边医生"吗
everybody was talking about?
他在2004年买♥♥下了那个小屋
He's owned the cabin since 2004.
偶尔会来住上一周
Comes and stays for a week at a time.
上个冬天 他12月末来到这里后就一直住在这里
Until last winter, he came late December, been here ever since.
他是退休了还是怎么着
Huh. What is he, retired or something?
他一直住在这里干什么
What does he do out here?
我觉得他应该在钓鱼
I think he's fishing.
我住在一片荒郊野岭里
I am in the middle of nowhere.
一个距离最近的城市有三小时车程的小镇
A tiny town three hours from the nearest city
最近的路也是大半年都无法通行
on roads that are impassable half the year.
脑袋正常的人都不会住在这种地方
Nobody in their right mind would live in a place like this,
除非他有什么需要隐瞒的事
unless they have something to hide.
外星居民
第一季第一集
不好意思 先生 你是哈里·万德斯本格医生吗
Excuse me, sir. You Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle?
是我
Yes, that's me.
我是迈克·汤普森警长
Yeah, I'm Sheriff Mike Thompson.
大家都叫我大黑
Everybody calls me Big Black.
-因为你的车吗 -我的...
- Because of your truck? - Because of--oh.
你很幽默啊 幽默
Oh, you funny, huh? You funny?
这是我的副警长 丽芙·贝克
This here's my deputy, Liv Baker.
你可以叫我丽芙
You can just call me Liv.
或者副警长 丽芙副警长
Or Deputy--Deputy Liv.
真蠢
Stupid.
有什么事吗
What can I help you with?
昨晚镇上发生了一起谋杀案
Well, we had ourselves a murder in town last night.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
我们要你来帮我们看看尸体
We need you to come down and take a look at the body.
镇上的医生帮不了你们吗
Isn't there a town doctor who can help you out?
是这样的
Yeah, well, see, that's the thing.
死者就是镇上的医生 医生
The victim is the town doctor... Doctor.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗成为第一个
When Neil Armstrong became the first human
踏上月亮的人时 他说
to step on their moon, he said
他并不是被选中成为第一人的
he wasn't chosen to be first.
都是环境所迫
It was merely circumstance.
是环境让他走进任务中的驾驶舱
Circumstance put him in the pilot seat on that mission,
环境让我走下了我的驾驶舱
and circumstance pulled me from the pilot seat on mine.
四个月前
我刚来地球时
When I first came to Earth,
根本没想到会住在这个星球上
I didn't expect to even set foot on the planet.
是环境
Circumstance.
被困在外星上
Stranded on an alien planet.
为了活下来 并完成我的任务
In order to survive and complete my mission,
我得想办法用人形融入这里
I would have to somehow fit in with the human life forms.
有人在这里吗
Is there someone in here?
我要告诉你 科赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
没有妓♥女♥嫖♥客♥保密协议这种事
There's no such thing as hooker-client confidentiality.
我要告诉你 科赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
我要...告...科...
I got news--Cose...
我要告诉你 科赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
我要告诉你 科赛特
I've got news for you, Cosette.
我告诉你 科赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
我要告诉你 科赛特
I've got news for you, Cosette.
我要告诉你 科赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
我要告诉你 科赛特
I've got news for you, Cosette.
我的飞船坠毁后 我失去了宝贵的货物
When my ship crashed, I lost precious cargo,
那是我用来完成任务的装置
a device I need to complete my mission.
我得在雪融化之前找到它
I have to find it before the snow melts,
不然就会被别人找到
or someone else will.
放在我的车里 我送回去
Put it in my truck. I'll bring it back.
我从来没来过镇上
I've never been into town before.
太冒险了
It's just too risky.
欢迎来到佩西恩斯
再说了 这里没有披萨店
Plus, they don't have a pizza place
网上还说这里的停车状况很糟糕
and the internet said that parking was a nightmare.
但我来了
But here I am.
我的第一次真正的测试
My first real test.
如果你说我的种族比人类高级一些
To say my species is more advanced than humans
那简直是在贬低我们种族
would be a massive understatement.
如果宇宙有智力排行
If the universe had a scale for intelligence,
人类绝对排在蜥蜴后面
humans would land right below lizards.
我们在等着呢
Well, we're waiting.
你好 医生 我是本
Ah, hello, doctor. I'm Ben.
我是镇长
I'm the mayor.
谢谢你找他来 迈克
Thanks for getting him, Mike.
我说了叫我大黑
I told you to call me Big Black.
我不是很想这么叫你
Yeah. I'm not comfortable with that.
谢谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
我们只能先关闭诊所了
Obviously, we had to close down the clinic,
这也造成了一些麻烦
which has been a bit of a problem
因为最近的医院离这里有三小时车程
since the nearest hospital is over three hours away.
尸体就在这里
The body is right down here.
根据味道
I'd say, from the smell,
我判断她已经死亡至少六小时了
she's been dead at least six hours.
搞什么鬼
What the mother hell?
-你没死 -当然了
- You're not dead. - Yeah, no shit.
我睡着了
I was sleeping.
死去的医生不是她
She's not the dead doctor.
他在那里
He's over there.
阿斯塔是护士
Asta's the nurse.
她今天早上来上班的时候
She's the one who found him here this morning
发现了他
when she got to work. Mm-hmm.
我知道大家都很难以接受
I know this is hard for everyone.
但是稍后会有一名悲伤咨♥询♥师
But a grief counselor is coming
和我们每个人聊一聊
to speak to each and every one of us.
是啊 好样的 小雪花
Oh, yeah. Good job, snowflake.
这是从镇预算里拨款吗
Is that coming out of the town budget,
还是他不要钱只要拥抱
or is he working for hugs?
-你谁啊 -我是哈里·万德斯本格
- Who are you? - I'm Harry Vanderspeigle.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
雪花镇长让他们带我下来
Mayor Snowflake had them bring me down
检查下尸体
to look at the dead body.
-请别那么叫我 -那不是你的名字吗
- Please don't call me that. - Isn't that your name?
-差不多 -行吧 好了
- Pretty much. - Okay, all right.
这是山姆·霍奇斯
So this is Sam Hodges.
他是镇医
He was the town doctor.
阿比盖尔是他的妻子 她出城了
Abigail was the doctor's wife. She's been out of town.
-她要是打来告诉我一声 -你自会知道
- Let me know when she calls. - You'll know.
-我给她留的是你的号♥码 -什么
- I gave her your number. - What?
你是镇长啊
Well, you're the mayor.
我不知道怎么跟人说她丈夫死了
And I don't know how to tell someone their husband died.
可以留我的号♥码 我会直接说他死了
Yeah, give her my number. I'll tell her he's dead.
我才不关心
I don't give a shit.
最后看到他活着的人是谁
Who was the last person to see him alive?
我
Me.
我走的时候 他一个人在这里 大概九点左右
I left him here alone probably around 9:00.
今早我来的时候他就...
When I came in this morning, he was...
我用被单把他盖上了
I covered him with the sheet.
这...真是...
This... is...
太棒了
awesome.
什么 什么太棒了
What? What's awesome?
完美的神秘案件 查明究竟
A good mystery, figuring out what happened,
就像《法律与秩序》
like "Law and Order."
美剧 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表