根据真实事件改编
我郑重发誓 我在庭上
I do solemnly declare that the evidence I shall give
所述之言皆为事实
shall be the truth,
字字千真万确 绝无虚言
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
上帝保佑我
So help me God.
你们抓错人了
You have the wrong person in here.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
蒂莫西·埃文斯 陪审团判定你有罪
Timothy Evans, the jury finds you guilty...
走吧
Come on!
-不是我 -快点吧
- It wasn't me. - Come on.
-我没杀人 -蒂莫西·埃文斯
- I didn't do it! - Timothy Evans,
你还有什么遗言吗
do you have any last words?
是克里斯蒂干的
Christie done it.
是克里斯蒂
It was Christie!
瑞灵顿凶案
第一季第一集
12年前
早上好 哈里
Morning, Harry.
有东西给我 是吗
Got something for me, have you?
你姐姐的信
Letter for your sister.
-谢谢 杰克 -再见
- Thanks, Jack. - Ta-ra.
是他寄来的
It's him.
艾瑟尔
"我最亲爱的艾瑟尔
"My dearest Ethel,
真高兴你找到了我
how happy I am that you've found me.
很惭愧是在这样的情况下 但...
Shame that it was under these circumstances, but...
若非如此
Had it not been,
我们的生活也许再不会有交集
our paths may never have crossed again.
有太多的时间要去弥补
There's so much time to make up for.
太多的话想说
So much to say.
我希望能有勇气回到你身边
I wish I had the courage to come back to you
但我太窘迫了
but I was embarrassed.
我让你失望了
I've let you down.
而且我知道 没有我你会过得更好
And I knew you'd be better off without me.
希望你能说服自己原谅我
I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive me.
雷金"
Reg."
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
九年了
Nine years.
九年来杳无音讯
Nine years without a word.
你为什么不写信
Why didn't you write?
我觉得丢人
I was ashamed.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, love.
你想离婚吗
Do you want a divorce?
-离婚 -对
- A divorce? - Aye.
别犯傻了
Don't be daft.
知道我怎么找到你的吗
Do you know how I found you?
你想知道吗
Eh, do you want to know?
过去九年中 每个月
Every month for the past nine years...
我都会写信给苏格兰场
I wrote to Scotland Yard.
请他们告诉我 是不是有个叫约翰·克里斯蒂的人
Could they kindly inform me if a John Christie
出了什么事故
had befallen some tragedy?
100封信 雷金 还不止
100 letters, Reg. More.
我本该请人找你来的
I should've sent for you.
我本该这样做的
I should've.
我根本就不该在这里
I shouldn't even be in here.
我向朋友借了辆车
I borrowed a car from a friend
结果被偷了
and it turned out to be stolen, so...
雷金
Oh, Reg.
我想你
I missed you.
我想你 亲爱的
I missed you, love.
我们重新开始吧
Let's make a fresh start.
好了
There, there...
显然这一带的房♥子很抢手
Apparently, it's a very sought-after area.
只是暂时住着
It's only temporary.
过渡一下
A stepping stone.
来看看花♥园♥
Come and see the garden.
肯定需要花点心思修整一番
It needs a bit of love and care, no doubt.
要费点力气
Spot of elbow grease.
如果光照充足
We'll do our own planting...
我们就自己种点什么
if there's enough light.
喝咖啡还是加一块糖吗
Still one sugar?
是 还是加一块糖
Aye. Still one sugar.
你能看到他吗
Can you see him?
可以 他在这儿
Yes. He's here.
就在我身后
Just behind me.
这儿
Here.
结局不怎么愉快
The end's not what I'd call cheerful.
他罪有应得 不是吗
Well, he had to get his comeuppance, didn't he?
美妙的夜晚
It's a nice night.
是的
Aye.
走错啦 亲爱的
Wrong way, darlin'!
你认识她吗 雷金
Do you know her, Reg?
认识她
Know her?
她好像认识你
She seemed to recognise you.
她肯定和每个路过的男人都这么说
I bet she says that to every chap that walks by.
来呀 你绝对走错方向了
Here. You're definitely going the wrong way!
别害羞嘛
Don't be shy.
亲爱的 走错啦
Wrong way, darling!
雷金
Reg?
记住我的话 如果你给了他想要的
Mark my words, you give him what he wants,
-之后你就再也见不到他了 -你说得对
- It's the last you'll see of him. - You're right.
当然了 是不是 艾瑟尔
I am, aren't I, Ethel?
你肯定为克里斯蒂先生守身如玉
I bet you saved yourself for Mr Christie?
淑女是绝不会回答这种问题的
A lady would never answer such a question.
姑娘们
Girls.
我们不太走运
We've been unlucky
但是艾瑟尔 你一直都是我的女人
but you'll always be my girl, Ethel.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
雷金
Oh, Reg.
-好了 -你在哪买♥♥的
- There. - Where did you get it?
不要问 不要说
Don't ask, don't tell.
好孩子 朱迪
Good girl, Judy.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
我有权接触一些...
I've been made privy to some...
机密情报 艾瑟尔
confidential intelligence, Ethel.
今晚会有大轰炸 所以
There's going to be heavy bombing tonight, so
你记得去防空洞躲着
you get yourself to the shelter.
你呢
What about you?
我要去执勤
I'm on duty.
注意安全 好吗
You will be careful, won't you?
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你快去防空洞吧
Just you get yourself to the shelter.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, love.
往前走
Move along.
就是这样 往里走 小心台阶
That's it. Inside. Mind the steps.
没错 一直往下走
That's it. All the way down now.
谢谢
Thank you.
-腿往里收收 -膝盖往里收收
- Tuck your legs in. - Tuck your knees in.
就是这样
That's it.
抱歉
Sorry.
很好 认识一下新朋友 挤一挤
That's it, make a new friend. Snuggle up.
抱歉
Sorry.
往下走
Move down here.
雷金
Reg?
雷金
Reg?
你不是执勤去了吗
I thought you were on duty?
强制休息
Enforced break.
24小时以后 必须休息一次
After 24 hours, it's mandatory.
里面发生什么事了
What's going on in there, eh?
卧室里的香水味浓得呛人
The bedroom stinks of perfume.
朱迪...在床上拉了点惊喜
Judy... she left you a little present on the bed!
那你也不用洒掉半瓶香水啊