美剧 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你是
And you are?
铁路
I am Railways.
-你是谁 -我吗
- Who are you? - Me?
我是枪
I'm Guns.
如果我迟到了很抱歉
My apologies if I am late.
方法已经写得很明白了
Now, the way it has been layed out for me
这里有指示
in these here indications,
你现在要告诉我们时间和怎么做到
it is you who now will tell us the whens and hows.
-你见过他了 -没有
- You have met him? - I have not.
但却收到一堆指示
But, all these instructions.
他这人挺狡猾 是吧
He's a sly one, is he not?
躲着不见我们
Hiding hisself away from us all.
说吧 告诉我们要怎么赚大钱
Well come on then, tell us how it is we're to get rich.
时间表 点制 我都算好了
The timetabling, the points systems, I have computed it all.
这里
And here, see?
从这里能潜入主教门货运线
This is how the Bishopsgate goods line may be intruded upon.
我们要去劫的那列车会大很多
The one we pinch will be bigger.
瞧 铁路多有本事
See. Railways.
早上好 总督察
Good morning, Chief Inspector.
您为何事前来
What is it brings you by?
如果你肯暂时放下你心爱的档案馆
Well, if you might be distracted from your beloved archive...
我有消息要告诉你 埃德蒙
there is news I would share with you, Edmund.
是嘛 这一大清早 想必是急事
Indeed. Urgent, I imagine, given the hour.
不过 我有件事得先去处理
First however, there is a matter to which I must attend.
麻烦了 格雷斯警官
If you please, Constable Grace.
长八英寸半
Eight and a half by
六点二五英寸宽 探长
six and a quarter, Inspector.
其他特征
Other features?
左乳突至锁骨有一道疤痕
Scarring left mastoid to collarbone.
这是干什么
What is this?
这算什么刑侦
This ain't coppering.
-可不是 -不是吗 克里先生
- You may well say. - Is it not, Mr Cree?
什么 那才不是...
What? That's not...
你跟我的值勤警员说的名字 是啊
Not the name that you gave to my booking sergeant, no,
但你就是赫伯特·约翰·克里
but you are Herbert John Cree.
三起收赃罪 一起盗窃罪
Three counts of receiving stolen goods. One of larceny.
因涉嫌两起入室盗窃而被通缉
Wanted on suspicion of two counts of burglary.
怪不得
It's no wonder to me
你对我们的工作那么熟悉呢
that you have so informed an opinion on our work.
你想要我怎么样
And what is it you wish from me?
我要你告诉我情报 克里先生
I wish you to enlighten me, Mr Cree.
你要我告密
You wish me to snitch for ya,
告谁的密
but on who?
所有人 每件事
On all and on everything.
每个坏人 每个雇主
Each villain, every paymaster.
每一条悄悄酝酿的计谋 谣言
Each and every whispered scheme or rumour,
不管看上去多么琐碎
no matter how trifling they seem,
我都要知道
I want them all.
你来吗
You?
就剩我一人享受这些恶习了
How I am now alone with my vices.
我要退休了 埃德蒙
I'm taking my pension, Edmund.
伯恩茅斯 至少老婆想去那儿
Bournemouth, or so Mrs Abberline's thinking runs.
我推荐由你接替我
It is my recommendation, that I should be replaced by you.
那谁将完成我的工作
Who then to seek my work here completed?
这个档案馆 总督察
The archive, Chief Inspector.
你看不出我创建了什么吗
Do you not see what it is I've built here?
不管是皮条客还是淫秽品制♥作♥者
Be they pimp or pornographer,
骗子或是敲诈犯
confidence man or blackmailer,
小偷 销赃贩 盗贼 扒手
thief, fence, cracksman or pickpocket.
很快 整个白教堂乃至东区 每个坏人的
Soon there will not be a villain in Whitechapel or the East, whose
具体情况 癖好或同伙我都将了若指掌
particulars, habits or associates are not known to me.
我 弗莱德
To me, Fred.
你却要我去总局办公室闲坐着吗
And you would have me dozing in a deckchair in St. James's Park.
当然 我的朋友 在阳光下打瞌睡
I would, my friend. Dozing in the sunshine,
微风拂面
blessed by a breeze.
而不是
Instead this...
收集本地恶棍
the villains of this quarter,
把血肉之躯 变成白纸黑字
turned from blood and bone, into scratchings on paper.
你有什么期望 探长
In what hope, Inspector?
这些密文能有一日让你找到
That such cyphers might one day carry you
魔鬼门前吗
to the door of the Devil himself.
弗莱德·阿博兰教训我不要执迷 今晚上真怪
Fred Abberline lectures me on obsession this is a rum night.
不 我还是你的上级 你要听我的
No, I am yet your superior, and you will mind me.
德雷克走了 你把美国人也赶走了
Drake is gone, your yankee dismissed.
你却还在这里 一个人埋在你的档案里
Yet here you are still, alone, but for your books.
我一定要让你离开这里 埃德蒙
I would see you gone from this place, Edmund,
免得这里把你吞噬
before it swallows you whole.
只有你能操作这系统
Now there's only you to work this system.
希望你像你说得那么厉害 铁路
I do hope you are as good as your word, Railways.
铁路
Railways?
这个信♥号♥♥灯系统 始建于75年4月
This signal system was first built in April '75.
在此之前
Before then all the points
都要靠人工在铁轨上操作
would have been hand-worked down on the tracks themselves.
铁路 我不在乎
Railways. I care not.
听着 他动弹 就给他一下 懂了吗
Now. He stirs, he gets a clout. Understand?
我们得去布置陷阱了
We go to set our trap.
利用你的技术 把火车送去我们那儿
Use that know-how of yours and send that engine to us.
妈的 该死
Fuck... shit.
你也早啊 亲爱的
Good morning to you, darlin'.
天呐 是个美国人
Oh God, he's American.
我又没装作不是
I never did make any pretence to the fact.
-我是赫敏 -默顿
- I'm Hermione... - Morton.
简称敏敏 我记得
It's Mimi for short. I remember.
你父亲两个月前买♥♥下了布鲁伊特俱乐部
Your father bought Blewett's two months back.
自那之后 你周二 周四和周六
Ever since then you attend evening performances
都会去看夜场表演
on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
一般是只身前去
usually you're unaccompanied,
但偶尔也带人一同前往
but occasionally you bring an escort.
-天呐 伊凡 -你倒记得他的名字
- Dear me, Ivan. - His name you remember I see.
那你是谁
Well. Who are you?
你不说 我就自己看
If you will not say, I shall see for myself.
你是医生
A doctor?
那个人 开膛手
That man. The Ripper.
不是有个说法
There was a notion, was there not,
他或许是个美国医生
that he was perhaps, an American doctor?
常有人说
It persists.
我该害怕吗
Should I be very frightened?
霍马·杰克逊上尉
Captain Homer Jackson.
你还从过军
You were an army man once?
以前还执过法 但现在只是个外科医生
Once a law man also, but now only a sawbones.
-小心点 这很锋利 -是嘛
- So you be careful, it's sharp. - Is it indeed?
你刀技娴熟吗
Do you wield it with skill?
如果我在这黑暗的街道上遇险
If harm came my way on these dark streets,
你会带我回来 给我清理伤口
would you bring me here and clean my wounds,
治好我的伤吗
and make me whole again?
-如果你好好求我 -我现在就要
- If you ask nicely. - I ask now.
态度好点
Ask nicer.
拿出你的教养来
The way you were taught.
客客气气的
With courtesy.
您要的文件 哈特小姐
The documents you asked for, Miss Hart.
我的律师 卡普肖先生
My solicitor, Mr Capshaw.
柯布顿议员 幸会
Counsellor Cobden. It is a pleasure.
我们的诊所
Our clinic.
这是这里头一家
We make something new here
这种事必然不会
and should not anticipate such an undertaking
得到所有人的赞同
to be met with universal approval.
肯定会有异议 甚至是合法指控
There will be complaint. Some of it certain to be legal.
你们组织
Your organisation.
当我想起黑曜石地♥产♥曾经的模样
When I think on what Obsidian Estates once was,
充斥着不公
a bastion of inequity,
美剧 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表