美剧 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
香港
给那些毒品登个记
大家开始工作吧
笑一下吧 老大
全世界都知道你很能打
你这次做得非常好 李探员
当联邦调查局两年前把我派到这里来的时候
When the FBI sent me here two years ago
拳头帮的势力还在不断扩大
the Quantou were growing in strength.
现在你从资金上削弱了他们的势力
Now you're crippling them financially.
大哥
你为什么总是要拦住我?
金姆 还会有其他案子给你办的
你一直把我当个小女孩
不是
我也是警♥察♥啊
不好意思 是家庭争吵吗?
Sorry. Family squabble?
和往常一样
The usual.
你知道他不喜欢你说英语 金姆
You know he hates it when you use English, Kim.
所以我才要这么做
That's why I'm doing it.
如果她想换个口味
If she wanted a change of pace
你可以把她调去博物馆的护送队
you could put her on that museum team.
你哥哥在派警♥察♥
Your brother's assigning officers to escort
护送一套士兵陶像
a collection of terracotta soldier statues
去洛杉矶进行博物馆巡展
to Los Angeles for a museum tour.
这不是警♥察♥的工作
那些雕像是宝贵的历史文物
谁他妈想去洛杉矶
Who wants to go to Los Angeles?
伙计们 最近怎么样?
Hey, what's going on, man?
你好 伙计 最近怎么样?
Como estas, man, how you been?
说的不错 卡洛斯 所以 货物在哪里?
Good talk, Carlos. So where's the merchandise?
我要开始购物了
I'm ready to do some shopping.
就在这里
Here we go.
这就是我跟你说的枪
Here's the gun I told you about.
真不错
Woo, this is nice.
这是来自未来的枪吗?
Is this from the future?
你是从帝国冲锋队员手里拿过来的吗?
Did you get this off a Storm Trooper?
帝国冲锋队:《星球大战》中银河帝国精锐的突击部队
砰! 我吓到你了
Bang! Aah! Scared your ass.
你被吓到了 你被吓到了
You were scared, you were scared.
别装作你没有 我们来谈谈价钱
Don't even act like you wasn't. Let's talk money.
冷静 冷静 我来搞定
Easy, easy, I got this.
我来搞定 冷静下来
I got this, chill out.
这里发生什么了 先生们?
What's goin' on, gentlemen?
其实 我们这里没什么事
You know what, we're actually okay.
你们可以继续去做自己的事了
Y'all can go on 'bout your business.
趴下
Get on the ground.
别开枪 我是警♥察♥
Don't shoot, I'm a cop.
放下枪 放下枪 现在 抓住他
Put it down, put it down, right now, get him.
铐住他
Cuff him.
卡洛斯! 关掉引擎
Carlos! Shut it down.
关掉引擎 走出来
Shut it down and step outside.
卡洛斯 我不是在跟你说着玩
Carlos, I'm not playing with you.
- 什么? - 什么 别逼我
- What? - What, don't let me.
在我开枪之前关掉引擎
Shut it down before I put a bullet in your ass.
你要是对我开枪 我们两个都得死
You shoot me, we both die.
看下面!
Look down!
来试试这个
Get some of this.
- 就像那样? - 闭嘴
- Like that? - Shut up.
我知道你喜欢
Now you like it.
这是我这几年来最开心的一次了 感觉真好
That's the most fun I've had in years, I love it.
所以 你觉得很有趣吗
So, you think it's funny?
你真的觉得很有趣吗?
You think it's real funny?
你觉得这...
You think it's a...
我的天哪 我的腿!
Oh, man, my leg!
再见了 朋友!
Adios, amigo!
就是这样
That's right.
今天天气可真奇怪 开始天上掉黑人了
Crazy weather we have. It's rainin' black people.
好了 好了 随便吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.
拿着
Keep that.
- 不准坐 - 好吧
- No! - Okay.
所以 你想怎么来?
So, how do you wanna do this?
你先说?
Would you like to go first?
我知道那份报告对我很不利...
I realize that report looks bad...
还是我先说吧
I'll go first.
你让一架直升机撞进了
You crashed a helicopter into the home
一个洛杉矶市议员的家里
of an LA City councilman.
警长 在那些巡警来之前
Captain, I had it under control
一切都在我的掌控之下
until those patrol cops got in my way.
所以总是别人的错 是吗?
It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?
这就是你坚持单干的原因吗?
Is that why you insist on working alone?
好吧 卡特 我真的不知道
Alright, Carter... I honestly don't know
我已经让你用这种借口为自己
how many times I have let you talk your way
开脱过多少次了
out of something like this.
其实我自己也数不清楚
I've definitely lost count myself.
我 我不知道这次还能不能救你
I... I don't know how I could save you this time.
- 就算我想救 - 警长 别这样
- Even if I wanted to. - Captain, come on.
在另行通知前 你就做点文书工作吧
You're on a desk until further notice.
你去卸货
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to Los Angeles.
是我们到晚了吗?
Have we arrived late?
我接到的指示是 我们把货装载完毕后
I was told we would load the trucks
再打电♥话♥请求当地警♥察♥护送
then call for police escort.
你们都是亚洲人
You're all Asian.
其实 是中国人
Chinese, actually!
对方要求两亿美元赎金
A ransom demand of 200 million US dollars
来换那批雕像
was made for the return of the statues.
如果联邦调查局办事不够快的话
If the FBI does not make quick progress
我就派你去洛杉矶 来促成这次交易
I will send you to Los Angeles to facilitate the payment.
警长
请派我去洛杉矶
拜托了
说真的 你们就不能找个黑人美国大兵吗?
Seriously, you couldn't find a black GI Joe?
这是个被涂成棕色的白人
This is a brown mark on a white guy.
你们真是太懒了
Now, that's just lazy.
迪迪 你看到这个了吗?
Hey, Didi! Did you see this?
一群歹徒杀死了六名中国警♥察♥
A bunch of gunmen killed six Chinese cops
偷了一些古老的雕像 把死了的警♥察♥
steal some old statues, put the dead cops
放回飞机上 然后点爆了它
back in the plane and torched the thing.
卡特 老大不是不让你接触案子么
Carter, why are you reading the airport case file
你还读这个文件干吗?
when you are not allowed to go anywhere near a case?
- 我喜欢阅读 - 好吧
- I like to read. - Yeah, right.
还有 看见那两个很白的白人了吗?
Also, see those two, very, very white guys?
我猜他们是为了这件事来的
I guarantee they're here about this.
我敢打赌他们会寻求我的帮助
And I bet they came to ask for my help.
卡特 能进来下么?
Oh, Carter? A word.
不可能
No way.
你愿意的话 可以看看我是怎么走进去的
If you like, you could watch me as I walk away.
还是算了
I'll pass.
承认吧 你想念我们搭档的时光了
Admit it, you miss being my partner.
卡特 这是默里探员和韦斯探员
Carter, this is Agent Murray and Agent Weiss.
- 他们来是为了... - 飞机抢劫案
- They're here regarding... - The airport heist.
我比你们快一步 已经读过案件报告了
I'm way ahead of you, already read the reports.
这次犯罪活动是在美国领土上发生的 所以我们
The crime took place on US soil so we're not
没有义务让中国警♥察♥来参与我们的调查
obligated to include the Chinese in our investigation.
但出于礼貌 调查局准许
But as a courtesy, the bureau is allowing
一位来自香港的警探 来做顾问
a detective from Hong Kong to... consult.
我们没有时间来照顾一个中国警♥察♥
We don't have time to look after a Chinese cop.
- 但你有 - 好了 别说了
- But you do. - Okay, I'm gonna stop you.
因为这听起来 就像是在让我做保姆
'Cause it almost sounds like you're asking me to babysit.
我希望你不喜欢这个差事
I hope you hate it.
你好 我是来见一个
Hey, man, I'm supposed to be meeting
来自香港的什么警♥察♥的
some Chinese cop from Hong Kong.
- 我叫卡特 - 卡特?
- I'm Carter. - Carter?
- 卡特警探 - 卡特
- Detective Carter. - Carter.
你是太喜欢我的名字了 还是你根本不懂
Do you just love my name or do you not understand
我在说什么?
a word I'm saying?
太不人道了 他们竟然把你跟那小丑塞一块儿
It's not right, that they stuck you with that clown.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, man.
我是在跟那个中国人讲话
Was talking to the Chinese guy.
美剧 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表