美剧 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
现在与我们连线的是
Joining us now, the reporter who broke this story...
奥利维亚·波普被爆料是格兰特总统情妇
《邮报》的爆料人瓦内莎·切德勒
Vanessa Chandler of the "Post's" Styles section.
瓦内莎 我们手头上有个名字
Vanessa, we have a name now.
前任白宫通讯办主任奥利维亚·波普
Former White House communications director Olivia Pope.
你有多大的把握
How sure are you that she's the woman
她就是那个跟格兰特总统有一腿的人
who had an alleged affair with President Grant?
虽然消息渠道单一 但绝对可信
It's just one source, but it's a good source...
这处消息能证明
a source in a position to know the true identity
总统情妇的真实身份
of the president's mistress.
这些事的套路你都了解的
And, well, you know how this works.
真♥相♥和细节会慢慢浮出水面
It's just a matter of time before others
这只是时间上的问题
come out of the woodwork and more details emerge.
你能给我们透露一下爆料人
Can you give us an idea of how high up
在政♥府♥部门担任多高的官职吗
this person was in the administration?
不能 但根据我得到的消息
No, but I will say that my source is 100% sure...
我可以肯定波普小姐就是总统的情妇
that Ms. Pope is the president's mistress,
如果信息准确的话
and if they're right...
当然我也相信是的
and obviously I believe they are...
更多的细节迟早会浮出水面
It's only a matter of time before more details come out.
22分钟了 你没说过一句话
22 minutes without making a sound.
你要是小时候有这么安静就好了
If only you'd been this quiet as a child.
你为什么要杀我
Why did you try to have me killed?
我没有想要杀你
I didn't try to have you killed.
我想杀的是杰克·巴拉德
I tried to have Jake Ballard killed.
我们到了
Hmm. We're here.
-不要 -你搞得自己一身骚 奥利维亚
- No. - You've gotten yourself into a bit of trouble, Olivia,
-而我是来帮你解决的问题的 -不要
- and I'm here to fix it. - No.
你听我说 你解开衣扣
Now listen to me. You raised your skirt
张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 跟一个手握重权的
and opened your knees and gave it away
男人上了床
to a man with too much power.
你不稀有 你也不特别
You're not rare. You're not special.
你的故事跟这城里其他人的没什么两样
Your story's no different than a thousand other stories
这些事你应该都懂的
in this town, so you know how this goes.
你心里跟明镜似的
You could call this in your sleep.
一开始他们会微笑着同情你 站在你这边
First they'll smile, be warm, sympathetic, on your side,
让你知道他们会为你而战
letting you know that they will fight for you.
给你一种虚幻的安全感
They will lull you into a false sense of security.
之后 一旦你东窗事发
And then, once your belly is exposed,
你和你身边的每一个人都会被他们
they will gut you and everyone you know.
毫不留情地开膛破肚
And they will be swift about it.
等你意识到你应该回击的时候
And by the time you realize you should be fighting back,
你已经快流血身亡了
well, you're already bleeding to death.
这就是你跟总统权抗衡的下场
That is the presidency versus you.
你觉得他们会为谁的胜利而战
Whose victory do you think they will fight for?
你觉得他们会埋了谁的尸体
Whose body do you think they will bury?
-他不会... -呵呵 他不会
- He would never... - "He would never."
你和我都知道真正掌权的不是他
You and I both know that he is not in charge.
从来都不是
He is never in charge.
权利才是一切的主宰
Power is in charge.
是权利让他当选
Power got him elected.
我知道的事比你想象的多多了
I know more than you could possibly imagine
那些事是你做梦也想不到的
about things of which you cannot dream.
他告诉你 你会成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥
He told you that you would be First Lady,
你却相信了他
and you believed him!
我生你养你可不是为了这么点出息
Did I not raise you for better?
我告诉过你多少次 我希望你成为...
How many times have I told you you have to be...
什么
what?
你要成为...什么
You have to be... what?
-比... -什么
- Twice... - What?!
比更他们优秀
Twice as good.
比他们更优秀却还只得到了他们所拥有的一半
Twice as good as them to get half of what they have.
和那个人上♥床♥...
Sleeping with that...
我的天
For god sakes!
你知道眼光要放得长远
You know to aim higher.
至少你可以瞄准
At the very least, you could have aimed for
幕僚长 国务卿的位置啊
chief of staff, secretary of state!
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
First lady!
你就这么甘于平凡吗
Do you have to be so mediocre?
你的手下会处理好财务问题
Your staff will be taken care of financially.
你的事业也会继续
Your business will continue to run.
钱不是问题 咱不缺钱
Money is not a problem. There's always money.
飞机是钱买♥♥的
Money bought that plane.
钱能让飞行员
Money bought the silence
闭紧嘴巴
of the gentleman who will fly that plane.
上飞机后 你会发现一个信封
On board, you will find an envelope.
里面有一本护照 一本瑞士银行的存折
It contains a passport, a swiss bank book,
还有档案和一个全新的身份
a go file, an entirely new identity.
目的地是一座
There is a very nice island waiting for you
非常美丽的小岛
at the end of the flight.
你将在那里待八个月
You will stay there for eight months.
然后我可以安排一架飞机带你去布鲁塞尔
Then I can arrange a place for you in Brussels.
泰国 要是你愿意 约翰尼斯堡也行
Thailand, if you prefer, Johannesburg...
只要你从此消失 你想去哪都行
anyplace but here, really, as long as you disappear.
要是我不想走呢
And what if I don't want to go?
奥利维亚 无论如何
Olivia, you're getting on that plane
你都要上飞机
come hell or high water.
你给我听清楚了 只要我在
And to be clear, I am the hell
你就休想留下来
and the high water.
丑 闻
第三季 第一集
再过一会飞机就要起飞了 你要喝点什么吗
We'll be taking off in a moment. Can I get you anything to drink?
不用了 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
能...借用下你的手♥机♥么
Can I... borrow your phone?
你在哪
Where are you?
我在飞机上 快起飞了
I'm sitting in a jet on a runway.
-你要去哪 -不毛之地 我得消失
- Where are you going? - Nowhere. I'm disappearing.
-那可不行 -很显然 这法子简单有效
- That is not an option. - It is. Apparently, it's very simple.
我坐上飞机 消失得无影无踪
I just get on this plane and I disappear into thin air.
快下去 不要走
Get off the plane. Don't run.
我留下来你才好把我往火坑里推是吗
You need me here so you can throw me under the bus?
我知道这个局的套路 我闭着眼睛也能玩
I know how this goes. I can run this play in my sleep.
-你会出♥卖♥♥♥我的 -我怎么会出♥卖♥♥♥你呢
- You'll burn me. - I won't burn you.
除非你先出♥卖♥♥♥我
Not unless you burn me.
-我们是一条船上的啊 -是吗
- We are on the same side. - Are we?
谁泄露了我的名字 塞
Who leaked my name, Cy?
等我找出真♥相♥ 他们会付出代价的
When I find out, they will suffer.
快下飞机
Get off the plane!
-再见吧 -奥利维亚
- I just wanted to say good-bye. - Olivia...
-告诉他我走了 -奥利维亚 奥利维亚
- Tell him I said good-bye. - Olivia. Olivia!
怎么了
What?
如果你...如果你消失的话
If you... disappear... if you disappear,
他会以为我把你杀了
he will think that I had you killed.
他就永远都不会相信我了
And he will never trust me again.
他本来也不怎么相信我
He barely trusts me as it is,
所以我就没法帮他处理这件事了
and I will not be able to help him out of this.
如果他以为你死了 我就更没法救他了
If he thinks you're dead, I won't be able to save him.
不要跑 我做过不光彩的事
Don't run! I have done dark things,
但我也是你的朋友 你的拥护者
but I have also been your friend and your champion.
你难道不是魔鬼吗
When you aren't a monster?
我是魔鬼 但我是你的魔鬼啊
I am a monster, but, honey, I'm your monster!
我一定会处理好的
And I will fix this.
我一定会把这个
I will put this ridiculous,
你跟总统有染的荒谬不实的谣言压下去的
untrue rumor about you having an affair with the president to rest.
我一定会把谣言消灭埋葬的
I will put it down. I will bury it!
但我需要一点时间
I just need a little time,
我还需要你留下来
and I just need you not to run.
我需要你下飞机 朋友
I need you to get off the plane, my friend.
下飞机
Get off the plane.
-奥利维亚 -我不走了
- Olivia! - I'm not going.
你必须走
Yes, you are.
谢谢你的帮助 但我不走了
美剧 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表