美剧 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第四季 第一集
♪Sunny♪
♪Yesterday, my life was filled with rain♪
♪Sunny♪
♪You smiled at me and really eased the pain?♪
♪Now the dark days are done and the bright days are here♪
♪My sunny one shines so sincere♪
♪Sunny, one so true♪
♪I love you♪
♪Thank you for the sunshine bouquet♪
♪Sunny♪
♪Thank you for the love you brought my way♪
船就快到了
Boat's gonna be here soon.
这不还没到嘛
Well, it's not here yet.
马上就到了
It's gonna be here soon.
还有15分钟才会到呢
It's about 15 minutes out.
你是想好好利用这15分钟呢
You want to use those 15 minutes?
♪One so true, I love you♪
还是要我停下来呢
Or stop?
不要停
Don't stop.
♪Sunny♪
♪Thank you for the facts from "A" To "Z"♪
♪My life was torn, like windblown sand♪
我们买♥♥到94年的杜贝莱酒了
We got the '94 Du Bellay.
有啤酒吗
Did they send the beer?
94年份的杜贝莱 只生产了100瓶
'94 Du Bellay -- only 100 bottles ever made,
现在我们手上有五瓶
and now we have five.
这会颠覆你的人生的
This will change your life.
谢谢你 吕西安
Merci, Lucien.
回见
A bientot.
♪Thank you for that smile upon your face♪
♪Mm, sunny, one so true♪
有你的信
You've got mail.
♪I love yo-o-o-u♪
♪I love you♪
没有寄件人地址
There's no return address.
可能是你父亲写给你的
Could be from your father.
不会的 我父亲不会...
It's not. My father wouldn't --
如果他要找我 那么将会是一架直升机
If he wanted me, there'd be a helicopter
以及五个全副武装的特工出现在海滩上
And five armed guys on the beach.
而不是信
He wouldn't send a letter.
没人知道我在这里
No one knows I'm here.
我们在离桑吉巴海岸线一百英里以外的岛上
We're 100 miles off the coast of Zanzibar.
非洲岛屿
地图上都找不到这岛
This island doesn't even exist on a map.
我也不再是奥利维亚·波普了
I'm not even Olivia Pope anymore.
我现在是茱莉亚·贝克
I'm Julia Baker, so --
那就别打开这信 这就是个潘多拉魔盒
Don't open it. It's Pandora's box.
一旦打开了 坏事就会降临
You open that, bad things fly out.
太阳从此陨落
The sun goes down.
小茱
Jules?
他们找到了哈里森
They found Harrison.
什么叫"找到了"
What do you mean "found"?
很显然 他之前失踪了
Apparently, he was missing.
但现在找到了
He's not anymore.
他死了
Now he's dead.
我们只待几天 然后马上走
We're just here for a few days -- in and out.
几天后马上走
A few days, in and out.
我和你一起去办公室吧
Let me go up to the office with you.
不用了
No.
我要单独见见他们
I need to see them myself.
举国哀吊
格兰特政♥府♥
格新纪♥元♥来了吗
格兰特内阁
进行裁员
芬兰
末班航♥班♥
记录
贝克
哈瑞比岛
桑吉巴
找你还真不容易
You were hard to find.
你俩真行
You guys were good.
在法兰克福扔掉手♥机♥
Dumped your phones in Frankfurt,
将姓名从每一趟航♥班♥的客舱记录
wiped your names from every plane manifest
和乘客数据库中删除
and customs database.
你几乎把我难倒了 但后来我想起
You had me stumped, but then I remembered --
每个人都有自己下意识的行为 特征和习惯
everyone has a tell, a tic, a habit --
这会不经意地泄露他们的身份
something that gives them away.
这是哈里森教我的
Harrison taught me that.
对你来说就是酒 红酒
Yours is wine, red wine --
稀有 难寻的绝世好酒
rare, complex, fantastic red wine.
不幸的是 还有其他6000多个
Unfortunately, there are over 6,000
红酒收藏家遍布世界各地
other individual collectors spread out across the globe,
于是我就和杜邦德尔酒庄的艾迪聊了聊
so I chatted up Eddie down at Del Liquors in Dupont,
向他请教圣诞节送什么酒最好 他说...
asked him what to give you for Christmas, and he suggested...
94年份的杜贝莱
'94 Du Bellay.
94年份的杜贝莱
'94 Du Bellay.
接下来就是些冗长乏味的游戏
From there, it was just a tedious game
上等好酒杜贝莱
追踪货运 筛选排除
of tracking shipments, process of elimination.
茱莉亚·贝克
成了
Boom.
茱莉亚·贝克
Julia Baker.
顺便说句 名字起得挺好 很不要脸
Nice name choice, by the way -- cheeky.
茱莉亚·贝克出自美国一档经典情景喜剧
是黑人女主角的名字
那剪报是你寄来的
You sent the clipping.
他们在尤马城外的沙漠里发现了哈里森
When they found Harrison's body in the desert outside Yuma,
还有阿德南的尸体 我想你会想知道的
with Adnan, I thought you'd want to know.
奎恩
Quinn?
怎么了
Yes?
波普事务所怎么了 大伙儿都去哪儿了
What happened to O.P.A.? Where is everyone?
兰迪
智多星
电子集成驱动器的端口坏了
It was your I.D.E. interface.
硬盘驱动器烧了 但现在我已经修好了
Your hard drive was fried, but it works now. I fixed it.
还有 你老婆出轨了
Also, your wife's cheating on you.
从3月27号♥起 她一直在给一个
She's been e-mailing suggestive selfies
叫戴夫的男人发暧昧的自♥拍♥照
to a man named Dave since March 27th.
不用谢
You're welcome.
下一位
Next customer.
你这次回来是暂时的 还是打算不走了
Are you back for now, or are you back for good?
他们找到了哈里森的尸体
They found Harrison's body.
我看了报道 你是暂时回来还是打算不走了
I read the paper. Are you back for now, or are you back for good?
我回来只是为了葬礼
I'm only back for the funeral.
下一位
Next customer!
我每周至少都会来这儿看他一次
I come in here at least once a week to check up on him.
但他不肯和我谈 从不跟我谈
He won't talk to me. He never talks to me.
奎恩 发生什么事儿了
Quinn, what happened?
你走了
You left.
艾比呢 她在哪
What about Abby? Where's she?
总统的支持率是20年内最高的
The president's approval rating is the highest in 20 years.
彼得
Peter.
总统已解雇了他十五名内阁成员中的十二名
President Grant has now fired 12 of 15 members of his cabinet.
格兰特怒炒内阁
还有谁在他的黑名单上
Who else is on his hit list?
这里是白宫 彼得 不是威斯特堡高中This is the White House, Peter, not Westerburg High.
威斯特堡高中典故出自电影《希德姊妹帮》
没有黑名单这一说
There's no hit list.
这话你跟前任司法部长去说
Tell that to the former Attorney General.
总统打算何时任命
When is the president planning on naming
下一届司法部长
the next Attorney General?
内阁出现空洞 你们本党都开始骚乱
The cabinet's gutted. Your own party's ready to riot.
你既不愿意扮好人
You refuse to play nice.
又不任命新的司法部长
You won't name an Attorney General.
这到底是想怎样
What is the big picture?!
这不是得不得罪人的问题
This is not about making or losing friends.
-这是... -关于...
- This is about... - This is about
总统正在推动一项积极的议程
The president pushing an aggressive agenda,
开始着手立法来
starting with legislation
确保男女同工同酬
that ensures equal pay for men and women.
他打算如何通过这项法案
How does he expect to pass this bill?
我们正跨越党派界线
We are reaching across the aisle,
同沃恩议员及多名党内人士
working very closely with Senator Vaughn
亲密合作
and many within our own party.
许多被他疏远的人都叫他...
Many of whom feel alienated by what some are calling...
菲茨二代 我喜欢
Fitz 2.0. I like it.
我不是要挑你的刺儿 先生
I'm not trying to be difficult, sir,
美剧 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表