美剧 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第六季 第一集
我只是想说婚姻太可怕了
I'm just saying marriage is a crazy idea.
我真搞不懂为什么要结婚
I don't know why anyone does it.
婚姻对你来说不是好事情
Marriage is bad for you.
知道吗 如果你的伴侣发胖的话
Did you know your chances of becoming obese
那么你发福的几率要高37%
are 37% higher if your spouse is obese?
60%的已婚成年人出轨
60% of married adults have had an affair!
-60%啊 -奎恩
- 60%! - Quinn!
如果她不在这怎么办
What if she's not there?
或者她在 但不什么都不想说怎么办
Or what if she is there, but she doesn't want to talk?
他可能已经找到她了
He could've gotten to her.
她可能变卦了
She could've changed her mind.
走吧
Come on.
德克萨斯州和弗吉尼亚州的预测已揭晓
With projections for Texas and Virginia now clear,
现在整个选举锁定到一个州
this entire election has come down to one state...
选举夜
一天前
加利福尼亚州
California.
55个州的选举团都可以拿下
It's winner-take-all for those 55 Electoral College votes,
只差一个县的结果了
with only one county left to report,
这个县将决定
a county that will determine...
圣贝尼托县怎么样了
Where are we on San Benito County?
谁将赢得加州 并当选总统
...who wins California and becomes the next president.
很快就会知道了
We'll know soon.
也就是圣贝尼托县...
That county -- San Benito County --
今夜将决定历史
is set to make history tonight.
最后通知一遍
Last call!
还没投票的现在赶紧去投
Anyone who still needs to vote should go right now!
虽然我们刚刚拿下弗吉尼亚州
Just because we've already won Virginia
并不意味着不用再投票了
doesn't mean you shouldn't cast your ballot.
我要看见每个人身上都贴着"已投票"的贴纸
I want "I voted" Stickers on everyone!
我没跟你说过
I never told you,
实时新闻
加利福尼亚州难分伯仲
总统现在跟我们在一起呢
but POTUS is on with our guy right now.
投票后民调数据显示选举结果势均力敌
Exit polling data show this is too close to call.
这可能会是漫长的一夜
This could be a very long night.
各位晚上好
Good evening, everyone!
我觉得我应该带着好消息过来
I just thought I'd stop by with some good news.
我刚刚和加利福尼亚州政♥府♥秘♥书♥长♥通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with California's Secretary of State,
他说我们在圣贝尼托县领先
and he says we are up in San Benito County
超过对手2000多票
by over 2,000 votes.
丽芙
Liv...
我们要赢了
...we're gonna win.
圣贝尼托县之外都是什么口风
What are you hearing out of San Benito County?
查理
Charlie?
到
Dígame.
-你罩住圣贝尼托县了没 -罩得大毛毯似的
- Are you covering San Benito? - Like a slanket.
州政♥府♥秘书说我们领先了2000票
Secretary of State said we're up by 2,000 votes.
你那有什么信
What are you hearing?
2000 哇塞
2,000? Wow.
哇什么 什么意思
"Wow"? What does that mean?
格兰特总统在他的两次选举当中
President Grant won San Benito County
实时新闻
都赢得了圣贝尼托县
in both of his election cycles,
这对他的前妻格兰特参议员来说是个好兆头
a good sign for his ex-wife, Senator Grant,
她在加州当州长夫人时 也备受爱戴
who was very popular as First Lady of California
目前在圣贝尼托县的101国道
and still retains a residence
-仍有房♥产 -丽芙
- down U.S. 101 from San Benito... - Hey, Liv?
我打算 她做获胜演讲的时候
I was thinking, when she makes her victory speech,
我能做推荐会很棒...
it would be great if I could introduce...
丽芙
Liv?
稍等 我得到消息了 好的
Hold on. I'm getting word. Yes.
该死
Damn it.
-我们现在拿到结果了 -来了来了
- We now have it. - This is it!
把电视的音量调大 调到最大
Turn up the TV! Loud!
BNC电视台现在将宣布圣贝尼托县
BNC is now ready to call San Benito County
及加利福尼亚州大选结果
and the state of California, and...
实时新闻
加利福尼亚州将以一个郡的结果决定总统大选
结果出乎意料
this is a surprise.
BNC预计 弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯州长
BNC is projecting that Governor Frankie Vargas
将赢得圣贝尼托县和加利福尼亚州
will carry San Benito County... and the state of California
成为下一任美国总统
to become the next President of the United States.
真是太意外了
Uh, amazing.
观众朋友们
Well, that's it, folks.
在遭遇政♥治♥舞台上最大的挫折之后
After one of the greatest setbacks in political history,
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯 王者归来
Frankie Vargas -- the comeback king --
出乎意料地赢得大选
has done the unthinkable
成为第45届美国总统
and become the 45th President of the United States of America.
很显然
Obviously...
圣贝尼托贿选了
there has been voter tampering in San Benito.
伊莱恩
So, Elaine...
帮我接通加利福尼亚州政♥府♥秘♥书♥长♥的电♥话♥
get me the California Secretary of State on the phone.
以联邦选举委员会的名义召开会议
Conference in the head of the FEC
把联调局局长也叫上
and the FBI Director.
并且让所有的竞选团队成员都知道
And make sure that the entire campaign staff
这场比赛还没有结束
is aware that this race is far from over.
明白了吗
Got that?
梅莉需要你
Mellie needs you.
我需要一点时间
I just need a minute.
她拒绝面对失败的事实
She's refusing to accept defeat.
你是唯一一个能看穿她的人
The only person who can see her through this is you.
我需要一点时间
I need a minute.
你主导了一场英勇的具有历史意义的竞选
You waged a valiant and historic campaign...
我需要冷静一下
I need a minute!
瓦内莎 杰克在哪
Vanessa, where's Jake?
你丈夫 杰克 他在哪
Your husband, Jake? Where is he?
他走了
He left.
他走了 他不能走啊
He left? He can't leave.
我们还没败呢
We haven't even conceded yet.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
不知道
No idea.
-你可算来了 -梅莉
- There you are. - Mellie...
先导队在准备飞机
Advance is prepping the plane.
我已经让贝斯马给咱们的人起草了一些声明
I've asked Besma to write some statements for our guys,
好透露给媒体
spin for the press.
蕾妮正在给我写演讲稿
And Renee is working on my speech.
对了 我们正在找宪法方面的律师
Oh, and we are looking into constitutional lawyers.
我们需要最好的
We're gonna need the best...
-我们不需要 -我们需要
- No, we don't. Listen... - Yes, we do.
我们今晚动身去加利福尼亚要求重新计票
We leave tonight for California to push for a recount,
不仅在圣贝尼托县 还要在其他各地
not just in San Benito County but everywhere --
-梅莉 停下来 看着我 -什么
- Mellie, stop. Look at me. - What?
你需要打电♥话♥给瓦格斯州长 以示退出
You need to call Governor Vargas and concede.
已经结束了
It's over.
不
No.
我们还没完 只要有正确的合法的对策
We are still in this. With the right legal strategy, we can --
结束了 梅莉 你需要打电♥话♥给瓦格斯
It's over, Mellie. You need to call Vargas.
没有对策能挑战这样的局面
There is no strategy to fight this.
当然有
Of course there is.
我不懂 你为什么不明白这点
I don't know why you're not getting this.
你必须现在打电♥话♥ 梅莉
You have to make the call now, Mellie,
趁为时还不晚
before too much time goes by!
如果你等得太久
You wait too long,
外面那些媒体会说你没有风度
the press out there is gonna say you're ungracious.
他们会给你贴上输不起的标签
They're gonna label you a sore loser.
并且因为你是个女人
And because you're a woman,
其中的一半人还会骂你贱
half of them are gonna call you a bitch,
而另一半人会报道说你哭了
and half of them are gonna report that you cried.
你不能败成那样
You don't go down like that.
我们不能败成那样
We don't go down like that.
比赛结束了 梅莉
The race is over, Mellie.
美剧 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表