美剧 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
无♥耻♥家庭之无♥耻♥堂
第一集
伊恩和米奇 我们都有个烂爹
♪ Let Me Live/ Let Me Die - Des Rocs
还记得在新冠之前
我们玩得有多嗨吗
来 我先喝
Here. Shotgun.
我加入利亚姆那队
Liam's team.
其实我们也忘了
自疫情以来
新婚伴侣的离婚率飙升
新婚夫夫
-看招 傻♥逼♥ -别打我的人了
- Take that, motherfucker. - Stop shooting all my guys.
游戏就是这么玩的 混♥蛋♥
Part of the game, douche bag.
操你的
Fuck you.
你完了 你完了 你完了
You're done, you're done, you're done!
-爽 -妈的
- Yes! - God...damn it!
我赢了 贱♥人♥
Victory, bitch.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
你又得给我口一次了
That means you owe me another blow job.
嗨 小伙儿们
Hello, boys.
我现在也是受了 如果你想当攻也可以
And I'm bottom now, too, if you wanna switch things up?
我要是想操男人的屁♥眼♥
I wanted to fuck a guy in the ass,
我就直接待在监狱里不出来了
I woulda stayed in prison.
去拿润滑剂 贱♥人♥
Get the lube, bitch!
俄克拉荷马州
66号♥公路
米奇 我不行了
Mickey... I'm exhausted.
-我不管 -我们都搞了一整宿了
- I don't care. - We been at this all night.
我们还要再这样搞一上午
And now we're gonna be at it all morning.
我去 这都是我第4次
Jesus Christ, this is like the fourth nob job
-给你口了 -是第6次 贱♥人♥
- I've given you. - Six, bitch.
来 把你那采精桶伸过来
Come on, get your cum dumpster down here.
好吧
All right, fine.
但完事之后 你就得换身衣服 洗个澡
But after this, you're getting dressed and showered,
我们把日子过得更有益一点 好吗
and we're gonna be productive, okay?
这你不用担心 我会非常非常
Oh, don't you worry. I'm about to be very,
"多产"的
very productive.
靠
Oh...shit.
你不能吞到一半就停啊
You can't stop mid-gobble.
抱歉 我收到一条短♥信♥ 奈德死了
Yeah, sorry, I got a text. Ned died.
奈德是谁
The fuck is Ned?
很高兴认识你 伊恩
Well, nice to meet you, Ian.
所以你一路开到南区来买♥♥包薯片吗
So you drove all the way to the South Side for chips?
一包薯片
Well, a bag of chips
如果能再来个"甜品"就好了
and, uh, ginger snap, I'm hoping.
别这么没礼貌嘛 伊恩
Oh, come on, Ian, now, don't be rude.
请你男朋友来我家玩
Invite your boyfriend back to my place.
群P更欢乐 不是吗
I mean, the more the merrier, right?
-你刚才说我是他谁 -什么
- What'd you call me? - What?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说我是谁
What the fuck did you call me?
我想找人把我家给抢了
I need somebody to rob my house,
希望你能帮忙
and I'm hoping you could help.
-混♥蛋♥ -操
- Hey, fucker! - Fuck!
休想
No fucking way!
这不是芝加哥河一侧最强悍的恶霸
It is the toughest badass fag beater
专打基佬的牛逼人物嘛
this side of the Chicago River.
滚开
Fuck off!
是他啊
Oh...right.
关我屁事
Yeah, I don't give two shits, man.
快继续舔我
Finish up slurpy.
没心情了
Not in the mood anymore.
什么
What?
你认真的吗
You fuckin' serious?
那个满脸褶子的基佬死了 你就这么难过吗
You really this upset over some wrinkled old fag dying?
有点
Yeah, kinda.
为什么
Why?
我想跟我交往过的每个人
I guess everyone I've been with
都会在我的心里占据一点位置
gets a little piece of my heart.
等下 每个吗
Wait--everyone?
-我想摸你的屌♥ -行吧
- I was hoping to get my hands on your hose. - Alright.
我的松饼顶儿很好吃
My muffin top is delicious.
想吃下面吗
You want the bottom half?
你不会点个松饼就为了这个荤段子吧
You did not order a muffin just to make that joke.
我应该把这个关掉 不过那样我就会
I should probably shut it off, but then I'd miss the part
错过你被一个小孩爆菊
where you take it up the ass from a teenage boy.
这么多
Jesus.
-今晚不休息了吗 -必须的
- Gonna be a long night? - Oh, yeah.
比利·艾利奥特狂♥操♥♥我♥的孩子的父亲
Billy Elliot, cornholing the father of my children.
你投球[是攻]吗
You ever pitch?
当然 但是...
Usually, but...
我随意 看你喜欢哪一种
I'm open, depending on what you're into.
在哪儿做
Where are we doin' this?
跟我来
Follow me.
如果想停下来 咱们说什么安全词
What's our safe word if we wanna stop?
"妈♥个♥逼的"
Ow, motherfucker?
估计他那话儿还不小 从你的表情看来
Must be big, judging from the grimace on your face.
完美
Perfect.
对 每个
Yep.
来吧 兵哥哥
Come on, GI.
像个伊♥拉♥克♥士兵那样狠狠操♥我♥吧
Pound me like an Iraqi soldier.
好的 不过你得他妈的先闭上嘴
Okay, you need to shut the fuck up.
是的
Yep.
好吧 并不是每一个 你不会有这种感觉吗
Okay, maybe not everybody. You don't feel the same way?
要不要来一发
Hey, you wanna bang?
我像不想的样子吗
Do I look busy?
至少你终于硬了
Oh, at least you finally got hard.
安吉
Yo, Angie.
-怎么了 -来一炮
- Yeah? - You wanna fuck?
来吧
Sure.
我想打炮 我们才打炮
We're gonna have sex whenever I feel like it.
显然 我会做攻 因为你
Obviously, I'll be the top since you're...
基本上就是个娘们 不过你时不时
pretty much a chick, but you are gonna have to
得用点什么捅捅我的菊花
stick something up my ass every once in a while,
不然我可有得逼逼了
or I'm gonna get real bitchy.
-我♥操♥ -你喜欢鸡♥巴♥ 是吧
- What the fuck? - You like the penis, yes?
正上方就是一对奶♥子♥ 谁喜欢
Not when there's tits directly above it.
你想要它插♥进♥你拉屎的洞吗
You want it up in your poo place?
不想 你♥他♥妈♥赶紧...
No, I don--I want you to fuckin'--
赶紧给我收起来 能收起来吗
I want you to put it away. Can you put that away?
把那东西收起来 求你了
Put that fucking thing away, please.
我没有
No, I don't.
操你的
You know what, fuck you.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥是在搞毛 你♥他♥妈♥想说什么
What the fuck are you doin'? What the fuck do you want?
给我滚 你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
Fuck off. The fuck are you lookin' at?
转告那傻♥逼♥ 这事没完
Tell fuckhead this is not over.
滚吧 我♥操♥了
Fuck off. Fuck's sake.
告诉他去他妈的
Yeah, tell him to go fuck himself.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么 不关我他妈的事
Fuck you want? Not my fuckin' problem.
闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴 又他妈不关我事
Shut the fuck up. Fuck do I care?
谁他妈知道那个孩子到底是不是我的
Who the fuck knows if it's even mine?
这他妈什么狗屁名字
What the fuck kinda name is that?
你♥他♥妈♥说的是基佬笑话吗
That a fuckin' gay joke?
嘿 如果有人想叨逼什么
Hey, if anybody's got something to say,
尽管说出来好了 闭嘴
fuckin' say it. Shut the fuck up.
去你的 我不知道她还有架钢琴
Fuck you! Didn't know she had a piano.
他妈搞什么
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you outta your fuckin' mind?
大门为你敞开
The front door's plenty wide enough
你♥他♥妈♥爱滚多远 就滚多远
for you to walk the fuck out.
操 太棒了
Oh! Fuck! Fuckin' A.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 彩罐
The fuck you lookin' at? Pinata.
你♥他♥妈♥追我的大巴干什么
The fuck you chasin' my bus for?
因为你♥他♥妈♥要给我买♥♥杯果昔做补偿
'Cause I need you to go buy me a fuckin' Orange Julius.
我不是让你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴吗
I thought I told you to shut the fuck up!
美剧 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表