美剧 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
这才像话
Now we're talking.
德雷克... -真好 哇 不可思议
Derek. Derek. -Nice. Wow, crazy.
很不错 -好热
Nice one. -So warm.
你醒了吗 -到你了
Are you awake? -Now you.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
上次就是我去的
I did it last time.
你在装睡 -当心头
Are you faking? -Watch your head.
你就不能去吗 -我的天
Can't you just do it? -Oh, my God.
爱你 -是的
Love you. -Oh, yeah.
讨厌鬼
Stupid head.
没打中
Missed me.
糟糕...
Uh-oh. Uh-oh.
吉米...
Jimmy! Jimmy!
嗨 莉兹 我正在弹空气钢琴
Hey, Liz. I'm just playing some air piano.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好 谢了 你这该死的是怎么了
Oh, I'm great, thanks. What the fuck's wrong with you?
很晚了 对吧 -现在是凌晨3点
It's late, isn't it? -It's 3:00 in the morning.
很抱歉 这很糟糕 我太糟糕了
I'm sorry. That's awful. I'm awful.
我们会小声点 我会告诉她们
We're gonna keep it down. I'm gonna tell them.
嘿 我们得安静下来 -好吧 随便
Hey, we're gonna be quiet. -Okay. Whatever.
吉米 碗里的是什么
What's in the bowl, Jimmy?
只是盐味卷饼 -另一个碗
Just pretzels. -The other bowl.
是阿得拉尔
It's Adderall.
应该是止痛药 -应该是
Maybe some painkillers. -Maybe?
是的 肯定是止痛药 这样吧 我把这调小声点
Yeah, there's definitely painkillers. You know what? I'm gonna turn this down.
把音乐关了
Turn the music off.
我要把音乐关了 我刚就是这么说的
I'm gonna turn off the music. That's what I said.
不
No.
我懂...比利乔尔棒极了 但我们得尊重他人
I know, I know. Billy Joel's the king, but we have to be respectful.
艾丽丝呢
Where's Alice?
她在楼上...在睡觉
She's up-- She's sleeping.
不是吧 该安静的人是我
Really? I have to be quiet?
吉米 她们到底是谁
Who are these girls, Jimmy?
她们是我的朋友
Those are my friends.
她们是妓♥女♥ -应该不是
Are they hookers? -I don't think so.
你付她们钱了
Did you pay them money?
还没
Not yet.
嘿 两位 过来 来会会我的朋友
Hey, ladies, come here. I want you to meet my friend.
她们的泳衣看起来像内衣 但它们是泳衣
Their bathing suits look like underwear, but they're bathing suits.
谢谢你告诉我
Good to know.
嗨 我是基拉 怎么称呼
Hi, I'm Kiara. What's your name?
不重要 -这位是...莉兹
Let's not worry about it. -That's-- This is Liz.
莉兹 这是...
And Liz, this is...
莎拉 -莎拉
Sarah. -...Sarah.
好的
Okay.
我们这就结束 -好的
We're gonna pack it up. -Okay.
嘿 我们结束吧 莉兹要我们结束
Hey, let's pack it up. Liz wants us to pack it up.
晚安 莉兹 -晚安 基拉 晚安...
Good night, Liz. -Good night, Kiara. Good night...
莎拉 -莎拉
Sarah. -...Sarah.
晚安 吉米
Good night, Jimmy.
嘿 莉兹
Hey, Liz?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我明白
I know.
好的 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
再见 -再见 吉米
Bye. -Bye, Jimmy.
再见 -玩得真是太开心了
Bye. -That was really fun.
(来福车)
嗨
Hey.
你今天起得真早
You're up early today.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的隔夜燕麦
Here are your overnight oats.
如果昨晚吵得你无法睡 我很抱歉
Sorry if I kept you up last night.
艾丽丝
Alice?
还是老样子 老兄
Same old shit, bro.
“老兄”
"Bro"?
我将搭莉兹的顺风车
Liz is giving me a ride.
嘿 你能不能告诉她...好吧 再见
Hey, would you tell her-- Okay, bye.
(燃油)
该...
F--
该死
Fuck!
该死的 别挡路 -去死吧
Get the fuck out of the way! -Suck my dick!
(罗兹认知行为治疗中心)
(保罗T罗兹 詹姆斯拉德 加布里埃尔埃文斯)
天啊 你没事吧
Wow. Are you okay?
没事 抱歉 我迟到了
Yeah. Sorry I'm late.
史蒂文 你今天在想什么
Steven, what's on your mind today?
诊 疗 中
不好意思 吉米 还好吗
Excuse me. Sup, Jimmy?
嗨 加比
Hey, Gaby.
又发生了什么事
What's going on now?
是我妈
It's my mother.
又来了
Again.
哪怕就一次 我希望能有一天
Just once, I want to make it through one whole day
不被人肆意欺负 让我过得更艰难
without someone aggressively trying to make my life harder.
就是 每当我摆脱了一种强迫症
It's just that, like, every time I get rid of one compulsion,
就会冒出另一种 你明白吗
another compulsion comes up, you know?
为什么和我约会的总是肤浅的女孩
Why am I always going out with the superficial girls?
我没法和她们交流
I can't connect with them.
这次是我的错 我把墨镜落在商店里了
This time, it was my fault. I left my sunglasses at the store.
他就因为我们得回去而非常生气
And he was, like, so mad we had to go back.
该死的咖啡师 竟然要我拼写“丹”
Fucking barista. Don't ask me to spell "Dan."
结果发现墨镜不在店里
Turns out they weren't at the store.
而是在我头上
They were just on my head.
我会孤单一人吗
Am I just gonna be alone?
我将能靠自己成为超成功人士吗
Am I just gonna be, like, a very successful man on my own?
如果指甲不齐 我就一定会去咬
I can't not bite my nails if they're uneven.
它们又怎么可能一直都齐呢 这令人抓狂
And how are they never gonna be even all the way? That's insane.
一个善良 聪明的人
...who's kind, someone who's smart.
成长过程中 我是她的乐趣男孩
When I was growing up, I was her joy boy.
她们一定很有魅力
I mean, they gotta be hot.
但她有时候就是个贱♥人♥ 真让我受不了
But she's just such a bitch sometimes, it kills me.
你对此有何感受
How does that make you feel?
我被困住了 -困住了
Like I'm stuck. -Stuck.
感觉被困住了 -我可不是乐趣男孩
I feel stuck. -I am not a joy boy.
就像永远无法摆脱这循环似的
It's like I'm caught in this loop forever.
我已经放弃了快乐
I've given up being happy.
我们俩都知道这是行不通的
We both know this shit isn't gonna work.
他就一直不停地说我有多蠢
And he just kept on going on and on about how dumb I am.
格蕾丝 你并不蠢
You're not dumb, Grace.
他说如果不是因为我有大奶♥子♥ 没人会愿意照顾我
He said if I weren't from my great tits, no one would wanna take care of me,
所以 这挺好的
so, that's almost nice.
并不好 -我知道 但他爱我
It's not nice. -I know, but he loves me.
够了 格蕾丝 这疗程我们已经进行了两年
Enough! Grace, we've been doing this for two years.
你两年的生命
Two years of your life.
我从没见过一个男人告诉一个女人
I have never seen a guy tell a woman
说她有多蠢 但还好她有大奶♥子♥
that she is dumb and lucky she has great tits
而我会想“天啊 他们一定非常相爱”
and thought to myself, "Wow, they must really be in love."
你一直跟我说他有多棒 我可见着他了
And you keep telling me how great he is. Well, I saw him.
他没你说的那么棒 他的肌肉太发达了
He's not that great. His muscles are too big.
他的衬衫太紧 没人会喜欢 真恶心
His shirts are too tight. Nobody likes that. It's gross.
那词是什么来着
And what's the word? What's that word? What's the word?
我不知道你指的是哪个词
I don't know what word you're talking about.
丑毙了 他丑毙了
Fugly! He's fugly.
他是个丑毙了的男人
He's a fugly, fugly man.
外在和内在都丑毙了
Fugly inside and out.
抱歉 我不知道发生什么事
I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening.
因为我当时在说话...
'Cause I was talking and--
格蕾丝 你丈夫有精神虐待倾向
Grace, your husband is emotionally abusive.
他并没尝试解决这问题 他没打算这么做
He's not working on it. He doesn't intend to.
他让你觉得这是你罪有应得的 其实不是
He's made you think it's all you deserve. It's not.
就离开他吧
Just fucking leave him.
没这么容易
It's not that easy.
就是这么容易 你们没有孩子
美剧 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表